Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Debate and Discourse: AWESOME POST in "MMA 5: UFC 107: Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!", by GungHo

sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeeesome more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
edited January 2010 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
sportzboytjw has reported a post.

Reason:
This is just wonderful. CLOWNSHOES!
Forum: Debate and Discourse
Assigned Moderators: Elki, ElJeffe, Irond Will

Posted by: GungHo
Original Content:
Nate Diaz's trainer needs to attach electrodes to Nate's balls and activate them every time that clownshoes motherfucker raises his arms in the air like some retard who accidentally got two orders of fries in the bag at Carl's Jr.

sportzboytjw on
Walkerdog on MTGO
TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)

• KreutzKreutz Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    It uses clownshoes in the wrong context, it makes fun of the mentally-disabled, and it references the most disgusting fast food chain in the US.

Yeah I'm gonna say that's the opposite of awesome.

• sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Uhh... there is a correct use of clownshoes here. Carl's Jr. is less disgusting than, say, Taco Bell. As for retard, I think he's more using it in the metaphorical, still awful, usage, as in some idiot who is acting retarded. Not an actual retard. If you don't like it, fine, but pissing all over is just the opposite of awesome too.

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I laughed at it because I'm an MMA fan and I get the reference, but this requires too much context for it to be awesome.

-13.8 stars. Don't report things like this.

PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.

Height: 5' 11" Weight: 225 Goal: 200
  • the wookthe wook Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Kreutz wrote: »
    the most disgusting fast food chain in the US.

bite your tongue

• FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    D & D what have been up to

• Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    carl's jr. is the tastiest terrible food

gkcmatch_zps97480250.jpg
    'we got hella people, they got helicopters'
  • DarmakDarmak Godking of the Snerkywizards Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Carl's Jr. is less disgusting than, say, Taco Bell.

You shut your fucking whore mouth.

PIZTDhW.jpg