Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Game On] Republic of Rome

124»

• DarianDarian Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Quick bump just to see if this is still alive; I was updating the index and realized I hadn't seen anything from this game in a while.

·
  • PolloDiabloPolloDiablo Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I think we're done here.

Be excellent to each other you stupid cunts.
    ·
  • LeumasWhiteLeumasWhite New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    That sucks, this game looked sort of interesting. But I guess Cynic Jester hasn't signed in for over a month, so there's not much you can do. :(

hellboysig.jpg
    ·
  • HermenegildeHermenegilde Registered User
    edited April 2010
    Yeah well, after a month and a half, you learn not to expect a revival.

·
  • descdesc Phantom doors lift up Crawl inRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    :l

I was totally going to dominate all of Rome with my piercing intellect and unrivaled skills as an orator, too.

·
  • PolloDiabloPolloDiablo Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I mean, if you guys still want to have a go at it, we could see if anyone wants to replace Cynic Jester. It's up to you.

Be excellent to each other you stupid cunts.
    ·
  • silburnlsilburnl Registered User
    edited April 2010
    I mean, if you guys still want to have a go at it, we could see if anyone wants to replace Cynic Jester. It's up to you.

I'd be up for taking a slot if you don't operate a reserve list (or being added to the reserve list if you do).

Insert witty sig here
    ·
124»