As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I've never shit my pants

Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer NipplesThe EchidnaRegistered User regular
edited January 2010 in Social Entropy++
So I was rushing to the bathroom yesterday, rushing because I had a very urgent package to deliver. And as I struggled with my eternal twin enemies, Button and Zipper, I realized something. Outside of diaper times, I have never, in my entire memory, shit my pants. One time, my grandma thought I had shit my pants, but this was because I decided I didn't like the pants I'd taken into the shower with me and asked her to bring me some new ones. Rest assured, I had not shit my pants.

Now this might not sound like much, but I am personally very proud that I've managed not to let feces fall from my anus into my trousers (this is excluding isolated skidmark incidents). To a lesser degree, I'm also proud that I got a decent job right out of college and haven't had to rely on family, government, or blowjobs to pay my bills.

So SE++, what have you done or not done that you're especially proud of? Or are you just some no-achieving deadbeat, dragging your goldbricking ass through quiet beachside communities and not drawing water anywhere? Let us consider this the converse to the bitter failures thread, a place to stand exalted in your triumphs!

Houk the Namebringer on

• Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    You've never had a shart?

You are a lucky individual.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

I'm sorry, I wasn't listening

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    edited January 2010
    You finally popped your thread cherry! :o

Bogey on
    Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Houk wrote: »
    So I was rushing to the bathroom yesterday, rushing because I had a very urgent package to deliver. And as I struggled with my eternal twin enemies, Button and Zipper, I realized something. Outside of diaper times, I have never, in my entire memory, shit my pants. One time, my grandma thought I had shit my pants, but this was because I decided I didn't like the pants I'd taken into the shower with me and asked her to bring me some new ones. Rest assured, I had not shit my pants.

Now this might not sound like much, but I am personally very proud that I've managed not to let feces fall from my anus into my trousers (this is excluding isolated skidmark incidents). To a lesser degree, I'm also proud that I got a decent job right out of college and haven't had to rely on family, government, or blowjobs to pay my bills.

So SE++, what have you done or not done that you're especially proud of? Or are you just some no-achieving deadbeat, dragging your goldbricking ass through quiet beachside communities and not drawing water anywhere? Let us consider this the converse to the bitter failures thread, a place to stand exalted in your triumphs!

fuck you faggot

nobody likes a bragger

Brolo on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    hi5 bro

Pony on
  • Options
    AirAir Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    my cousin moved to india a few years ago and has also spent considerable time back home since then and was able to regale us with a tale of shitting his pants in public at an age approaching 30

but thats india

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    but have you ever played don't shit your pants

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    FoodFood Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I'm proud that I pooped my pants several times during the course of my life. I find that those who haven't pooped their pants are boring individuals who are afraid to live life to it's fullest and really let it all go.

Food on
  • Options
    WallhitterWallhitter Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Food wrote: »
    I'm proud that I pooped my pants several times during the course of my life. I find that those who haven't pooped their pants are boring individuals who are afraid to live life to it's fullest and really let it all go.

literally

Wallhitter on
  • Options
    the Professorthe Professor PONY ROMNEY DOES NOT CARE PONY ROMNEY WILL CUT YOUR FUNDINGRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010

one time i pissed and shit in my pants

to my credit i was too drunk to care

edit: also one time I peed in a sink

the Professor on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    i once shat under a foot bridge!

Wallhitter on
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Oh man.

I pretty much shit my pants on the 4th of July a few years ago..

I had been at parties all day drinking shitty beer and eating hot dogs and whatnot.

I had prepared myself to be super drunk so I had been taking the bus all day. So at the end of the night came and I had to get home, I hopped on a bus and away I went. The only problem was that to get to my apartment by bus is a bit of a pain. I had a transfer and was waiting for the next bus, it arrives, I get on and find my seat and about three blocks later I realize that I have to take a massive crap.

Immediately.

But the bus is very far from my stop.

I find some way to hold this in until my stop comes, but when I get up to get off the movement slips a little. I waddle off the bus and have to make the eight blocks up the hill to my place. This was the most incredibly uncomfortable walk I have ever taken; I am sweating fucking bullets the entire way trying to keep my bowels from releasing like a breached dam all over myself and the sidewalk. I finally make it to my apartment, struggle with the key, get up the stairs to my floor, get down the hallway and struggle with the keys once again at my door, get in drop everything including my pants and almost jump onto the toilet seat.

Sweeter release I have never experienced.

I had to throw my underwear away.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    the Professorthe Professor PONY ROMNEY DOES NOT CARE PONY ROMNEY WILL CUT YOUR FUNDINGRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Well well, look at us mature adult gentlemen, all discussing the last time we shat our pants

who pees in the shower?

i do

the Professor on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    truthfully i would take "oh god it's going to blow" any day over "man my stomach hurts like hell and i FEEL it there but it would take a fucking jackhammer to get this shit out."

Wallhitter on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Well well, look at us mature adult gentlemen, all discussing the last time we shat our pants

who pees in the shower?

i do

disgusting

you're fucking disgusting and a horrible person

Brolo on
  • Options
    VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I shit my pants once

I had a really bad stomach virus back in 2008 and stuff was flying out both ends

I thought it had subsided but nope

when I made it back to the bathroom my mom was in there and I just couldn't hold it

poo errywere

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

who pees in the shower?

i do
    everyone does.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Rolo wrote: »

who pees in the shower?

i do

disgusting

you're peeing into a bucket under your desk aren't you

Wallhitter on
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I shat myself once a couple of years ago when I thought it was just a fart but no, phthththllthbtlbtl

ever since I have been very concerned about this happening again and am very careful with my farting

L|ama on
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Rolo wrote: »

who pees in the shower?

i do

disgusting

Yeah I've never been able to feel okay about that.

Yuck.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Callius wrote: »

who pees in the shower?

i do
    everyone does.

but people who piss in the pool need to be taken to fucking work camps

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Tonkka wrote: »

Yuck.
    It's not like you're in a location specifically designed to clean you up.

PEE AWAY! Sometimes, I'll turn on the shower and take a wizz INTO it while I'm waiting for the water to heat up.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2010
    Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • Options
    ZephosZephos Climbin in yo ski lifts, snatchin your people up. MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010

who pees in the shower?

i do
    everyone does.

what about in lakes or oceans?

Zephos on
    Xbox One/360: Penguin McCool
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2010
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Tonkka wrote: »

Yuck.
    It's not like you're in a location specifically designed to clean you up.

PEE AWAY! Sometimes, I'll turn on the shower and take a wizz INTO it while I'm waiting for the water to heat up.

I just...

I just can't.

I will get out of the shower and take a leak if I have to go really bad.

Tonkka on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    one time when i had some serious diarrhea i almost pooped my pants

but that was in my house, and i made it to the bathroom just in time

• Options
    RynaRyna Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Not only have I shat my pants, but then had to scoop it out of my underpants with my bare hands...

Ryna on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    uuuuuuugh

uuugughhhh

Wallhitter on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Zephos wrote: »

who pees in the shower?

i do
    everyone does.

case by case

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Wallhitter wrote: »
    uuuuuuugh

uuugughhhh

~ugu~

Brolo on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

who pees in the shower?

i do
    everyone does.

case by case

even the fish?

Wallhitter on
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    What the hell is wrong with pissing in the ocean?

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    i have a terrible bladder though, and am in constant fear of pissing myself while drunk or high

• Options
    edited January 2010

who pees in the shower?

i do
    everyone does.

case by case

even the fish?

definitely the fish

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    FoodFood Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I once tasted pee. I was pissing in a urinal and a drop bounced back and somehow landed in my mouth. It's really salty. What I'm saying is if you were swimming in the ocean and you somehow got a big mouthful of piss you'd never know it.

and let's be honest it has probably happened to all of us at least once.

Food on
  • Options
    ZephosZephos Climbin in yo ski lifts, snatchin your people up. MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I never spit in public toilets because i'm afraid that a microscopic line of spittle will trail down to the toilet bowl, then upon disconnecting with the main mass slingshot all sorts of nasties into my mouth.

I know that this scenario is unlikely, and possibly even impossible, but it still freaks me out.

Zephos on
    Xbox One/360: Penguin McCool
  • Options
    edited January 2010

who pees in the shower?

i do
    everyone does.

case by case

even the fish?

definitely the fish
    YOU FUCKING MONSTER!!!

Wallhitter on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I once tasted pee. I was pissing in a urinal and a drop bounced back and somehow landed in my mouth. It's really salty. What I'm saying is if you were swimming in the ocean and you somehow got a big mouthful of piss you'd never know it.

and let's be honest it has probably happened to all of us at least once.

Once I was dared twenty dollars to drink a glass of my own urine

it was salty but refreshing

the Professor on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

who pees in the shower?

i do
    everyone does.

case by case

even the fish?

definitely the fish
    YOU FUCKING MONSTER!!!

MY WORLD IS A BETTER WORLD

WITH SIGNIFICANTLY LESS MARINE LIFE

VALVEjunkie on