Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Rich Entitled White People And The Shows They See Live

FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
edited November 2010 in Singularity Engine++
HEY Y'ALL

I went to concert tonight, so this here is a CONCERT THREAD

I went to see Brandi Carlile at a place called the Hoyt Sherman, and it was swank as. Here's a picture I snapped of the view I had of the stage.
Spoiler:

The opening act was Katie Herzig and her band, and she was pretty awesome! I didn't really get a picture of her, though, and even if I did it'd be too tiny to tell.

Brandi was amazing, totally got everyone involved and just plain rocked the place. She did some cool stuff, like doing a song completely unplugged, got the entire audience to the notes in a song like some sort of chorus, and even covering Jackson and Folsom Prison by Johnny Cash.

Most of the pictures and videos I got aren't really post worthy, but this is my favorite song and she did it really well! You can sort of see her, but hopefully the sound will be enough!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lCbUnz8AmE

Also the lady who sat next to me was a total bia and bitched out the usher for seating people who came a little late because he had to stand in front of her when there was a mix up. First she yelled "WHAT THE FUCK GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE" and then got up and gave him a talking to, I'm pretty sure. She was unpleasant! There was also a guy who was close to the front who kept holding up his hands in some sort of Nazi-esque salute but I regrettably never got a picture of him.

So, SE++, what concerts have you gone to, or are going to?

Faynor on
do you wanna see me eat a hotdog