Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

realspoilers

NuzakNuzak Registered User regular
i remember having them before the forums got updated a year or so ago. spoilers could be used for joking around and minor spoilers, realspoilers were for realspoilers, and using them otherwise was a punishable offense.

i know a lot of people would appreciate the ability to distinguish between joking around and important plot points of a tv show without having to click on the spoiler to find out. were they not implemented in these forums because of a technical problem, or reducing the workload on moderators having to chase after people abusing them?

Nuzak on

• UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I think they were eliminated because there really should be no cause for a difference there. If someone is actually spoiling something relevant, they should make it obvious. Likewise, jokes are usually obvious too.

3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504
    Nintendo Network ID: unclesporky
  • TubeTube Working As Intended Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited January 2010
    We don't have any plans to change our spoiler policy at this time.