Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Børk!Børk! Børk [Chat!]

• IncenjucarIncenjucar QA Tester -> Game Producer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I was hit on by two girls today.

Stay far away from Visalia.

freefallagentad_zps635a83ed.png
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot WRIGGLY OMG WRIGGLYRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Incenjucar wrote:

Stay far away from Visalia.

who/what

0wSr10c.png?1
  • VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I despair for the world. There are far too many stupid people.

Steam = VishnuOwnz
    Dota2 = Glitchmo
  • GimGim Godspeed, Floppy Tom. You must have had your reasons.Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Sheri wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    My answer: Canon Powershot is a good line. Elphs are sleek and pretty if you don't care that it doesn't have a manual mode. If you actually want to do some photography and control shutter speed and stuff, the regular Powershot line is ace.
    I totally bought a Canon Powershot without even like doing any research. I love the slick fucker so far.

It is a good camera for my needs.

See, Gim, what'd I tell you. My (very old model) Canon Powershot has stood up to a good bit of abuse and lots of use. Still works like a charm, but I don't use it often, obviously. ;)
    I've heard nothing but good things of the line. But there are so many of them. I need to sort through them.
    Keep going...

F9RE9J8.png
  • ALockslyALocksly Registered User
    edited January 2007
    ALocksly wrote:

sharing or just bragging?

It was more bewildering than anything. I mean. Wow.

They all sidled up to me in the food court all being lewd. Wow.

It's kinda sad but that was my reaction the first time a girl hit on me too

I was all " didn't you get the memo, I'm a geek"

Yes,... yes, I agree. It's totally unfair that sober you gets into trouble for things that drunk you did.
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Man. First this was :winky: then it was :(

Per3th.jpg
  • SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Gim wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    My answer: Canon Powershot is a good line. Elphs are sleek and pretty if you don't care that it doesn't have a manual mode. If you actually want to do some photography and control shutter speed and stuff, the regular Powershot line is ace.
    I totally bought a Canon Powershot without even like doing any research. I love the slick fucker so far.

See, Gim, what'd I tell you. My (very old model) Canon Powershot has stood up to a good bit of abuse and lots of use. Still works like a charm, but I don't use it often, obviously. ;)
    I've heard nothing but good things of the line. But there are so many of them. I need to sort through them.

From there on, it really depends on your finances and what you're looking to use it for.

• gundam470gundam470 Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    VishNub wrote:

I hope this leads to a good anecdote

gorillaSig.jpg
  • YosemiteSamYosemiteSam Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Incenjucar wrote:
    But said girl also randomly informed me that she would never ever have sex with me on one of our many walks, so she is welcome to'im.
    :?

That's possibly more awkward than asking to stick it up the butt in the middle of a conversation, if I'm not misunderstanding you. Was it something like:

Weird girl: So it turns out the new baseball stadium will be done on time.
    Incenj: I never would have thought they could finish it in 3 months!
    Weird girl: Yeah, kind of like how I never would have sex with you.

We are all very lucky to live in a world where there is this much music.
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS
    edited January 2007
    fuck you search and destroy
    i was almost done and then you had to fuck me up with your expert solo

edited January 2007
    gundam470 wrote:
    VishNub wrote:

No. Just typical online asshattery.

Steam = VishnuOwnz
    Dota2 = Glitchmo
  • gundam470gundam470 Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    VishNub wrote:
    gundam470 wrote:
    VishNub wrote:

No. Just typical online asshattery.

:^: I feel your pain

gorillaSig.jpg
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar QA Tester -> Game Producer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Incenjucar wrote:
    But said girl also randomly informed me that she would never ever have sex with me on one of our many walks, so she is welcome to'im.
    :?

That's possibly more awkward than asking to stick it up the butt in the middle of a conversation, if I'm not misunderstanding you. Was it something like:

Weird girl: So it turns out the new baseball stadium will be done on time.
    Incenj: I never would have thought they could finish it in 3 months!
    Weird girl: Yeah, kind of like how I never would have sex with you.

Actually I think it was about Dick Chaney.

Mind you, she also freaked out when I gave her a quick shoulder-hug once, but randomly informed me about female happy-moisture issues and showed me where her boyfriend dug teeth in to her skin.

It's probably best that we lost contact.

edited January 2007
    Elendil wrote:
    I intend to try the cello soon.
    I have a friend who plays a mean fucking cello. Although cello is not exactly easy to get into.
    Yeah. It's such a gorgeous instrument, though. Oh god, the Kodaly solo cello sonata...

Per3th.jpg
  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I'm bored again, I set up some of my figures and took pictures of them , plus some of myself with a webcam..... now im bored again..... I swear i dont got ADD.

NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
    edited January 2007
    Elendil wrote:
    Elendil wrote:
    I have a friend who plays a mean fucking cello. Although cello is not exactly easy to get into.
    Yeah. It's such a gorgeous instrument, though. Oh god, the Kodaly solo cello sonata...

Yeah...

Woo.

Steam = VishnuOwnz
    Dota2 = Glitchmo
    edited January 2007
    Saburbia wrote:
    I'm bored again, I set up some of my figures and took pictures of them , plus some of myself with a webcam..... now im bored again..... I swear i dont got ADD.

Go have an orgy with Cass and Edgewood and Choco. With the webcam.

And bring your girlfriend, so it's slightly less gay.

Steam = VishnuOwnz
    Dota2 = Glitchmo
  • HacksawHacksaw J Duggan Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I'm looking at pictures from a Christmas party I went to with the ex. There's a picture of me and her together where I've got my arm around her, with a smug look on my face that says "Oh yeah, I'm gonna get laid tonight!"

[spoiler:2904476e1c]I didn't.[/spoiler:2904476e1c]

God I suck so hard.

• GimGim Godspeed, Floppy Tom. You must have had your reasons.Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Sheri wrote:
    Gim wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Sheri wrote:

From there on, it really depends on your finances and what you're looking to use it for.
    Classy snuff photos.

Something with manual control would be nice. I have this thing with low light situations. Sometimes I want a fast picture during a concert with no flash (my Olympus isn't cutting it by a long shot). Other times I like to fuck around with a really slow shutter speed for blur.

I might just forego the convenience of a snapshot camera and get the S3 IS. I'd love some sexy 12x zoom action.

F9RE9J8.png
    edited January 2007
    Hacksaw wrote:
    I'm looking at pictures from a Christmas party I went to with the ex. There's a picture of me and her together where I've got my arm around her, with a smug look on my face that says "Oh yeah, I'm gonna get laid tonight!"

[spoiler:6d6bbc232c]I didn't.[/spoiler:6d6bbc232c]

God I suck so hard.

Obviously you're going after the wrong sort of partners.

edited January 2007
    VishNub wrote:
    Elendil wrote:
    Elendil wrote:

Yeah...

Woo.
    Whoo!

Per3th.jpg
    edited January 2007
    Incenjucar wrote:
    Hacksaw wrote:

[spoiler:5f22de79fc]I didn't.[/spoiler:5f22de79fc]

God I suck so hard.

No, I dig chicks with dicks. It's cool.

edited January 2007
    Hacksaw wrote:
    Incenjucar wrote:
    Hacksaw wrote:

[spoiler:1641b823f2]I didn't.[/spoiler:1641b823f2]

God I suck so hard.

Good.

I meant Oroboros.

edited January 2007
    Gim wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    Gim wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Sheri wrote:

Classy snuff photos.

Something with manual control would be nice. I have this thing with low light situations. Sometimes I want a fast picture during a concert with no flash (my Olympus isn't cutting it by a long shot). Other times I like to fuck around with a really slow shutter speed for blur.

Then I'd stay away from the Elph lines, their manual mode might as well not exist. But I have an S30 (it's an old model) and ones like that have a good manual mode. I can adjust shutter speed, aperture, ISO, white balance, manual focus. . . It's good. You ought to check out www.dpreview.com for good camera reviews; look for 'full manual mode' in the review. If it's not there, the manual mode might not have full functionality.

Hope that helps!

EDIT: Smart Hero picked one of those up a while ago (after we had this same conversation, lawls). If you wanna talk to someone about that particular model, he'd be the one.

edited January 2007
    Incenjucar wrote:
    Hacksaw wrote:
    Incenjucar wrote:
    Hacksaw wrote:

[spoiler:a28d0a17a7]I didn't.[/spoiler:a28d0a17a7]

God I suck so hard.

Good.

I meant Oroboros.
    Mad Morlock alts? I didn't know MM was a trannie.

• ProtoProto Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Gim wrote:
    Sheri: Would it be folly to go into AC and ask what the best ~$300 snapshot digital camera is?

http://www.dpreview.com/

edit: beated, dang

and her knees up on the glove compartment
    took out her barrettes and her hair spilled out like rootbeer
  • ALockslyALocksly Registered User
    edited January 2007
    Sheri wrote:

Then I'd stay away from the Elph lines, their manual mode might as well not exist. But I have an S30 (it's an old model) and ones like that have a good manual mode. I can adjust shutter speed, aperture, ISO, white balance, manual focus. . . It's good. You ought to check out www.dpreview.com for good camera reviews; look for 'full manual mode' in the review. If it's not there, the manual mode might not have full functionality.

Hope that helps!

I'm gonna be lookin for an upgrade when I get back to the States. I do a lot of hiking/backpacking and I take a ton of scenery/ wildlife shots

I'm gonna be lookin' for something that lets me zoom in a bit more on distant critters.

Yes,... yes, I agree. It's totally unfair that sober you gets into trouble for things that drunk you did.
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot WRIGGLY OMG WRIGGLYRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    VishNub wrote:
    Saburbia wrote:

oh man who says we already haven't :winky:

0wSr10c.png?1
  • DynagripDynagrip destroy everything you touch Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    You do kind of have a certain "look" about you...

gusinrepose.png
    edited January 2007
    VishNub wrote:
    Saburbia wrote:

oh man who says we already haven't :winky:

8) 8) 8)

(I still dont know how edge looks it was that good)

edited January 2007
    dpreview, Smart Hero, cookies

Got it.

F9RE9J8.png
  • PodlyPodly good moleman to youRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    wait

you guys actually want to see choco and cass naked

I thought we were still joking

I did NOT get that memo

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    hlB028K.png?1
    edited January 2007
    Proto wrote:
    Gim wrote:
    Sheri: Would it be folly to go into AC and ask what the best ~$300 snapshot digital camera is?

http://www.dpreview.com/

edit: beated, dang

You were beat'd by quite a damn bit.

edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:
    I hear lesbians digs chicks with boobs the size of grapefruits.

edited January 2007
    ALocksly wrote:
    Sheri wrote:

Hope that helps!

I'm gonna be lookin for an upgrade when I get back to the States. I do a lot of hiking/backpacking and I take a ton of scenery/ wildlife shots

I'm gonna be lookin' for something that lets me zoom in a bit more on distant critters.

How much of an 'upgrade' are we talking?

Cuz if you have the means, I always recommend a dSLR. ;)

edited January 2007
    Hacksaw wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:

How big is a grapefruit

0wSr10c.png?1
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Poldy wrote:
    wait

I did NOT get that memo

Guess they don't have memo in the fuckin slammer

• YosemiteSamYosemiteSam Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Poldy wrote:
    I did NOT get that memo
    That is probably the least trendy line you have ever used here.

Okay, I'm out. Later, boys and girls.

We are all very lucky to live in a world where there is this much music.
    edited January 2007
    Hacksaw wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:

How big is a grapefruit

Smaller than yours. Better watch out for the lesbians cass.

edited January 2007
    Poldy wrote:
    wait

I did NOT get that memo
    Another month in the hole with you, felon!

F9RE9J8.png
This discussion has been closed.