Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

There is no war in Ba Sing Se (Avatar thread, no the other one)

QuothQuoth the RavenMiami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular
edited July 2010 in Social Entropy++
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless Firebenders. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years have passed and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the war. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe. Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads and that the cycle is broken, but I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow the Avatar will return to save the world.

220px-Aang_Official.png250px-Katara.png255px-Sokka_the_Thinker.png230px-Toph_ep26.png

VERSUS

Zuko.jpg250px-Iroh_Happy_PaiSho_Sleeve.png

AND ALSO
Spoiler:

AND THEN SOME BRILLIANT PERSON DECIDED TO LET SHYAMALAN DIRECT A LIVE-ACTION VERSION

BUT THIS TRAILER DOES NOT SUCK

NEITHER DOES THIS ONE

Let us discuss the awesomeness of this show and the emotions that I am experiencing as a result of the new ad not sucking when I had already dismissed this movie as a sad waste of my time.

Quoth on

This discussion has been closed.