As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Need case recommendations for the 5th Generation Ipod Nano

Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
edited February 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm looking to buy a Nano in the near future, but because I tend to be clumsy, especially with valuables, I figured it'd be best to buy a case first. What I'm looking for is total protection rather than a skin that leaves the screen unguarded. It'd be nice to cover the wheel as well, but I'm not sure if that's possible.

Any suggestions?

Robos A Go Go on

• Options
    Dark MoonDark Moon Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Honestly? Nanos are hardy little devices. My 2nd gen iPod nano has occupied my pocket 12 hours a day for well over 3 years now with essentially no detriment to its functionality or appearance. It's fallen from heights of up to 10' onto concrete with no trouble (the thing's just not heavy enough to accumulate any substantial momentum). There are a few scratches in the back, but they're barely visible under all but the contrast-iest of light. The screen is still perfect.

It's not like the iPod will be worth anything in three weeks anyways. I've found cases do nothing but make me enjoy the device less without actually saving my devices any harm.

Tangential advice, but hopefully useful.

Dark Moon on
    3072973561_de17a80845_o.jpg