Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

POSSE UP! [Red Dead Redemption]

1568101167

Posts

  • humblehumble Registered User
    edited April 2010
    Sars_Boy wrote: »
    humble do you wanna roll together in this game or are you gonna be a bitch just like SF4 huh HUH

    ps i have my stuff if you want to punchfight sometime

    we should do both of these things

    i wont have my xbox live until the end of the month though
    just in time for ssf4

    humble on
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    A duck! wrote: »
    Fuck yes it does, I don't want you to lasso me. You're a fucking machine.

    360 Duck! 360!

    DrZiplock on
    snap02869.jpg "zip, i dunno what it is about you, but there's something very cat-like about your face. i can't really place it. like, a puma or something. you'd make a good mountain lion." Wishlist Post
  • ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    guys I have just finished watching the whole Dollars Trilogy in one sitting

    I am so psyched for this

    Now go watch Yojimbo.

    Artreus on
    http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • I'm going to buy this on the 360. I don't know if I will play it online much since I don't really do a lot of online gaming on the 360 but w/e

    The Geebs That Knows Everything About Animorphs on
  • BerkBerk Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Artreus wrote: »
    guys I have just finished watching the whole Dollars Trilogy in one sitting

    I am so psyched for this

    Now go watch Yojimbo.

    fuck imagine a game done in this style but based around yojimbo/sanjuro fuuuuuuuuuuuck


    [tiny] fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck [/tiny]

    Berk on
    sig-1.jpg
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    A duck! wrote: »
    I'd rather get this for PS3 than 360, because I dropped Gold a long time ago. I'll go with the crowd, though.

    duck you better get this for 360

    PiptheFair on
    STEAM
    Skayel wrote:
    One time, I had a friend over to play a bit of Red Alert on my LAN. During the game he said he needed to go to the bathroom, so we paused it. After about 10 minutes of wondering where the hell he went, I get up and go to check on him.

    Turns out he was trying to screw my dog.
    Once I was taking a poop at a restaurant and a kid crept underneath the door into my stall. I let out a big fart and then he threw up all over the floor in front of me and I just stared at him.
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Berk wrote: »
    Artreus wrote: »
    guys I have just finished watching the whole Dollars Trilogy in one sitting

    I am so psyched for this

    Now go watch Yojimbo.

    fuck imagine a game done in this style but based around yojimbo/sanjuro fuuuuuuuuuuuck


    [tiny] fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck [/tiny]

    fistful of dollars wut wut

    PiptheFair on
    STEAM
    Skayel wrote:
    One time, I had a friend over to play a bit of Red Alert on my LAN. During the game he said he needed to go to the bathroom, so we paused it. After about 10 minutes of wondering where the hell he went, I get up and go to check on him.

    Turns out he was trying to screw my dog.
    Once I was taking a poop at a restaurant and a kid crept underneath the door into my stall. I let out a big fart and then he threw up all over the floor in front of me and I just stared at him.
  • World as MythWorld as Myth Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    yeah I am definitely getting it for 360 so if you guys want to play with a REAL LIVE GIRL it will only cost you $10 for ten minutes of gametime

    World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • BerkBerk Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    my posse wil be called the swedgins

    no no the Glanton gang

    hmmm

    Berk on
    sig-1.jpg
  • World as MythWorld as Myth Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    the san francisco cocksuckas

    World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • the kansas city hotsteppers

    The Geebs That Knows Everything About Animorphs on
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    fert skwad

    PiptheFair on
    STEAM
    Skayel wrote:
    One time, I had a friend over to play a bit of Red Alert on my LAN. During the game he said he needed to go to the bathroom, so we paused it. After about 10 minutes of wondering where the hell he went, I get up and go to check on him.

    Turns out he was trying to screw my dog.
    Once I was taking a poop at a restaurant and a kid crept underneath the door into my stall. I let out a big fart and then he threw up all over the floor in front of me and I just stared at him.
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    the desert whales

    Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • the browncoats :)

    The Geebs That Knows Everything About Animorphs on
  • BerkBerk Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    tumultuous hoopleheads

    Berk on
    sig-1.jpg
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Los Jinetes Bigotes

    DrZiplock on
    snap02869.jpg "zip, i dunno what it is about you, but there's something very cat-like about your face. i can't really place it. like, a puma or something. you'd make a good mountain lion." Wishlist Post
  • humblehumble Registered User
    edited April 2010
    the horatio caine's

    humble on
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    xXPussyPosseXx69

    Futore on
    ETqXK.png
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    the fighting mongooses

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • MorivethMoriveth Nobody suspects a thing... Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    So, uh, I just bought a PS3. Probably still getting this for 360, though.

    Moriveth on
    3ds friend code: 2036 9837 9754
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    ps3s are pretty cool

    they used to suck, but now they're not overpriced and games come out

    it's all good

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • MorivethMoriveth Nobody suspects a thing... Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I got an older model 80 gig. I figure if that's not enough space I can just swap the HD out. Plus I like the design of the older PS3 better!

    Moriveth on
    3ds friend code: 2036 9837 9754
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    but the ps3 has no games.

    Metzger Meister on
  • ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    but the ps3 has no games.

    Yeah if only it had cool exclusives like Heavy Rain, Little Big Planet, MGS4, God of War 3, the ratchet and clank series, 3D dot game heroes, the Last Guardian, Uncharted 1 and 2 or Yakuza 3 along with pretty much every major game besides the halo series being multi-platform these days.

    Artreus on
    http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • DrIanMalcolmDrIanMalcolm Does somebody go out into the park and pull up the dinosaurs' skirts?Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    But it does!

    wait...

    DrIanMalcolm on
    dfd58e54-76e3-4cca-a87e-8fabd8a8c8eb_zpscb3d0a8b.jpg
  • A steak!A steak! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited April 2010
    The Strutting Strumpets will be the gang name and there is no more discussion on the matter.

    A steak! on
  • humblehumble Registered User
    edited April 2010
    Artreus wrote: »
    but the ps3 has no games.

    Yeah if only it had cool exclusives like Heavy Rain, Little Big Planet, MGS4, God of War 3, the ratchet and clank series, 3D dot game heroes, the Last Guardian, Uncharted 1 and 2 or Yakuza 3 along with pretty much every major game besides the halo series being multi-platform these days.

    some of those games arent even out yet
    the rest are pretty meh

    humble on
  • which ones of those are "pretty meh"

    The Geebs That Knows Everything About Animorphs on
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I've never even hear of some of those

    but I mean Art is dismissing pretty much just as many 360 exclusives so

    Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    The 360 is better based solely on the fact that online multiplayer is basically all but mandatory in the current generation and the online pool is much, much bigger on the 360 side. So many more people own 360s you never have to struggle to find someone to play with. Not always the case on the ps3.

    Yes, I realize it's a catch-22. People should buy 360s because more people already own 360s. Still true.

    Javen on
    bar-cc-1.jpg
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I am pretty excited for this. I am gonna save up for the 360 version and play the hell out of the old west.

    Langly on
  • humblehumble Registered User
    edited April 2010
    little big planet, ratchet and clank

    i also dont like the god of war series at all, but thats just me

    uncharted is sweet though

    humble on
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    humble wrote: »
    little big planet, ratchet and clank

    i also dont like the god of war series at all, but thats just me

    uncharted is sweet though


    Both Uncharted and God of War is just sweet as hell

    They are both good wonderful things

    Hobnail on
  • KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    edited April 2010
    the only people concerned about which console is better are too poor to have both

    Knob on
  • MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    :( :(

    Meissnerd on
    do not ask for whom the snerd tolls
  • ProbadProbad Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Javen wrote: »
    The 360 is better based solely on the fact that online multiplayer is basically all but mandatory in the current generation and the online pool is much, much bigger on the 360 side. So many more people own 360s you never have to struggle to find someone to play with. Not always the case on the ps3.

    Yes, I realize it's a catch-22. People should buy 360s because more people already own 360s. Still true.

    If my 256-man MAG game fills out anyway, does it matter if I'm drawing from a smaller pool of silly geese?

    Also: SO excited about this game.

    Probad on
  • GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I've had this game payed off since Christmas, along with Splinter Cell.

    I am using Splinter Cell as a crutch to make it to RDR with my sanity.

    Graves on
    Usher wrote:
    Honey got a booty like pow pow pow
    Honey got some boobies like wow oh wow.
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    MAG would have to be a good game before any discussion of how many players play it can come to light.

    Metzger Meister on
  • DrIanMalcolmDrIanMalcolm Does somebody go out into the park and pull up the dinosaurs' skirts?Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    And Warhawk is still lots of fun

    DrIanMalcolm on
    dfd58e54-76e3-4cca-a87e-8fabd8a8c8eb_zpscb3d0a8b.jpg
  • OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? peach treesRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Uncharted 2 is reason enough to own a PS3

    Olivaw on
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | BUY SOME STUFF!
    Never forget.
1568101167
This discussion has been closed.