Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The Clean Thread

123457»

• FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY EVERY DAYRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Sars_Boy wrote: »
    cleaning isn't very metal

i just let stuff pile up and set a place on fire before moving on to the next home, killing the occupants and making my nest inside

xcomsig.png
  • satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    wherever there is death and destruction

there is fallout

• Sars_BoySars_Boy Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Fallout wrote: »
    Sars_Boy wrote: »
    cleaning isn't very metal

i just let stuff pile up and set a place on fire before moving on to the next home, killing the occupants and making my nest inside

\m/

• elaine_honeywellelaine_honeywell Registered User
    edited February 2010
    I believe it was William Burroughs who advocated the "do easy" method - as you're passing through, take a moment to tidy, wipe or replace something. It'll add up.

Then again, it was WILLIAM BURROUGHS saying this.

- I...AM...RUUUUUUDE!
  • DaricDaric Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I was cleaning my room in my apartment the other day for the first time since I moved in in August. It wasn't really dirty, I just had extra things lying around that I didn't need. I was going to stick all of my back issues of GQ in my bottom drawer because I didn't think there was anything in there but when I opened it up I had 2 whole sets of towels (bath towels, hand and washcloths) that I didn't know I had and had never been used.

Now I have so many!

cc61181c22f23454a304a4f1f0867845044.gif
123457»