Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Iwata Asks: Warioware D.I.Y. The evolution of Mario Paint.

deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
edited March 2010 in Games and Technology
If you don't know what Iwata Asks is, I'm sorry, because it is the best thing. The president of Nintendo brings in some guys that made a game, and talks to them about it. And we get to read the transcript. They are always entertaining and informative.

Here's one about the new Warioware game.

It has information about the development of the DS, the history of the Warioware series, and the hopes for what this game will do for people. Basically the developers grew up playing Mario Paint and that's what made them want to make games. This game is really just an extension of Mario Paint. If you have any interest in game design, read this article (and every other Iwata Asks ever) and buy this game.

deadonthestreet on

• LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I'll have to read through this one later, but these are always good. They should collect them someday, and make a book out of them.

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gif0g9jaoG.gifuWt4fLV.gif