Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Thanks, [chat]

Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
edited March 2010 in Debate and/or Discourse
This isn't going to be funny or whatever, so sorry about that. If you want funny, go to the other twenty [chat] threads.

So, as I'm sure most of you are aware, I've been going through some pretty hard times. Lost my job, feel pretty worthless, and a part of me really really wants to kill myself. But I haven't and I'm not (I hope). And a lot of that is due to you guys. We don't always get agree and we often get pissed off at each other, but you are kind of like an extended family to me. And while my mood is still pretty shitty, you guys, for the most part, have done your best to support me. And honestly, the usual banter has done a lot to distract me from my mood.

So, in conclusion, thanks, [chat].

<3,
Premier kakos

Premier kakos on
SuperKawaiiWillSig.jpg

This discussion has been closed.