As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Xbox 360 RROD] Close please, problem solved itself

FerrusFerrus Registered User regular
edited March 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
So yea, I've been spared most of the shit other customers went through with their console(s) until now. However, my 360 has been to the repair center recently due to overheating issues and just NOW the damn thing RROD'd on me. Not a big deal, however I can't open its disk tray anymore and there is a rented copy of Bayonetta inside that's due in about 4 days!

Is there any way to get it open without killing my warranty or the DVD inside? :?

Edit: Called the MS support and they helped me fix the thing. Turns out it was just a glitch with the HDD or something. Starting the 360 once "bare" fixed it!

I would like to pause for a moment, to talk about my penis.
My penis is like a toddler. A toddler—who is a perfectly normal size for his age—on a long road trip to what he thinks is Disney World. My penis is excited because he hasn’t been to Disney World in a long, long time, but remembers a time when he used to go every day. So now the penis toddler is constantly fidgeting, whining “Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now? Now? How about... now?”
And Disney World is nowhere in sight.
Ferrus on