As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Boston [chat]accre

• Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited March 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Guess who has battlefield bad company 2

Oh I know this one, its Irond Will.

i do!

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I'm partially interested in BC, but I never did finish the first one and I'm sure the wife would not be pleased. And I also have the borderlands sweet sensuous rpgshooter.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Podly wrote: »
    sarks, are you at work, or can you play a game on redhotpawn?

I can play a game right now. It might be slow, though, with just a few moves per day depending on my mood.
    Sarksus wrote: »

Awesome.

Did you know it's the best game ever?

Edit: Wait, Xbox or PC?

xbox

lol nevermind lamer

Sarksus on
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010

Awesome.

Did you know it's the best game ever?

Edit: Wait, Xbox or PC?

xbox

I'm going to be trying to pick it up for the 360 in the next couple of weeks myself.

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    skippy don't lie

you never work

it will be one of these 3

Sweet Sirloin 19.95
    top sirloin, teriyaki, mustard ginger glaze, crispy onions, wasabi mash, asparagus tips

The “Skirt” 16.95
    blackened skirt steak, black bean avocado salsa, tortilla strips

Classic Beauty 21.95
    new york strip, blue cheese tomato salad, garlic herb fries

nom nom

skippydumptruck on
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Fuck yeah, this is a good day! Kicking ass at chess diagrams, really nice weather outside, bacon egg 'n cheese in my mouth

It is perilously at stake tonight, however, when the B&T geese mob my bar and ask to see my martini menu

With their Ed hardy shirts, blow out hair cuts, and oompa loompa tans.

Being an Italian-ish restaurant, we get our fair share of guidos, for sure. But I like guidos. They might be annoying, but I'd go out with some guidos on a friday night.

No, I'm speaking about the fucking old ass boomer divorcé who asks to see the martini list (To which I always want to scream GOD DAMN IT GIN OR VODKA?!?!) and then gives you a ten minute instruction on how to make her martini.

URGH

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Man, now I kind of want to buy SF4. But there's almost no point ... I should just wait for SSF4 and then it's not coming out for PC I don't think.

I might just get BC2.

Then I can shoot peoples.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited March 2010
    psychotix wrote: »
    I'd rather talk about the arizona bus crash than prostate chat.

Did a bus crash into Arizona, killing everyone inside the state?

The bus driver was busy milking his prostate and not watching the road.

he was shooting his guns off into the air

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • WMain00WMain00 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Was thinking about getting it myself actually.

We should totally team up and kill people!

D:

WMain00 on
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    skippy don't lie

you never work

Sweet Sirloin 19.95
    top sirloin, teriyaki, mustard ginger glaze, crispy onions, wasabi mash, asparagus tips

The “Skirt” 16.95

Classic Beauty 21.95

nom nom

go for number three

Arch on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    I'd rather talk about the arizona bus crash than prostate chat.

Did a bus crash into Arizona, killing everyone inside the state?

The bus driver was busy milking his prostate and not watching the road.

he was shooting his guns off into the air

this can be a side effect of having one's prostate milked

nexuscrawler on
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I would feel bad about Toyota.... but they gave us six sigma so fuck them.

Dunadan019 on
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I'm partially interested in BC, but I never did finish the first one and I'm sure the wife would not be pleased. And I also have the borderlands sweet sensuous rpgshooter.

fuck the singleplayer on the first game

singleplayer is alot more fun in the sequel, though

and multiplayer is still fun as tits

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Holy shit @ this Pentagon thing.

also, it's pretty sad that I automatically knew he was white by the media not calling it terrorism

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Ed321Ed321 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    "Entrepreneurial Graduates" my ass.

Also Chaos Rising is out in 6 days, yay.

Ed321 on
    edited March 2010
    skippy don't lie

you never work

Sweet Sirloin 19.95

The “Skirt” 16.95

Classic Beauty 21.95

nom nom

the third one no contest

no need to queer up a good steak with avacado salsa

and teriyaki sauce would just fucking ruin it

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Fuck yeah, this is a good day! Kicking ass at chess diagrams, really nice weather outside, bacon egg 'n cheese in my mouth

It is perilously at stake tonight, however, when the B&T geese mob my bar and ask to see my martini menu

i'm looking for something in a choco-razz-pom-tini. i didn't see it on your drink list what kind of low-class establishment is this?

fine just give me a long island

This digsuting boomer bitch last week asked me "what's good? I like.... like, you know... lemon drop martinis, blood orange martinis."

So I made her a corpse reviver no.2. I've introduced a lot of people (actual people, not boomers) to this drink, and they have loved it. To her?

"It's too tart... can I just have a lemon drop martini?"

:x

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Hi5 Aby/Will. We need to get a squad going some time.

Leitner on
  • psychotixpsychotix __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2010
    Raiden333 wrote: »

also, it's pretty sad that I automatically knew he was white by the media not calling it terrorism

I used to work at the Pentagon. Only an idiot would try to shoot people there. The metro station is still closed today. That caused me to be late to work.

psychotix on
    edited March 2010

what pentagon thing?

Arch on
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Arch wrote: »

what pentagon thing?
    The gunman who charged into one of the Pentagon's main entrances and opened fire has died from gunshot wounds to the head and authorities are looking into his recent rants against the government as a potential motive.

A shooter opened fire at a security checkpoint Thursday night.John Patrick Bedell, 36, died at the hospital Thursday night after Pentagon police returned fire. Police told ABC News that the two police officers wounded in the shooting have been released from the hospital after suffering minor injuries. They are now on administrative leave pending the investigation of the incident, police said.

The attack seems to be another suicide mission aimed at the government. While police have said they are not certain of a motive, they are investigating Internet postings in which Bedell wrote and recorded audio expressing his anger toward the government.

"The moral values of individuals and communities are increasingly attacked by a political system where deceit is routine and accepted and the only standard is power," he said in the online video.

Authorities say Bedell's had brushes with the law in the past and his Internet musing mentioned charges for marijuana possession as a reference to the government's intervention in his life.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
    edited March 2010
    We need to get some Xbox BC2 Squad action going

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
    edited March 2010

he was a truther it seems

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
    edited March 2010
    skippy don't lie

you never work

Sweet Sirloin 19.95

The “Skirt” 16.95

Classic Beauty 21.95

nom nom

the third one no contest

There is only one way to make a good steak. Salt and pepper, blood rare, with a little pat of butter on top that melts over it.

psychotix on
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    skippy don't lie

you never work

Sweet Sirloin 19.95

The “Skirt” 16.95

Classic Beauty 21.95

nom nom

the third one no contest

I have to agree, the third sounds the best of them.

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
    edited March 2010
    I have to unlock medkits, repair etc? Oh well

love the new unlocking system anyhow

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Ed321Ed321 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Dubya Main having looked at your site, I have decided that you could use a lot more stories tenuously linked to pictures of boobs. I mean good god man what sort of games site are you running here.

Ed321 on
    edited March 2010

what pentagon thing?
    The gunman who charged into one of the Pentagon's main entrances and opened fire has died from gunshot wounds to the head and authorities are looking into his recent rants against the government as a potential motive.

A shooter opened fire at a security checkpoint Thursday night.John Patrick Bedell, 36, died at the hospital Thursday night after Pentagon police returned fire. Police told ABC News that the two police officers wounded in the shooting have been released from the hospital after suffering minor injuries. They are now on administrative leave pending the investigation of the incident, police said.

The attack seems to be another suicide mission aimed at the government. While police have said they are not certain of a motive, they are investigating Internet postings in which Bedell wrote and recorded audio expressing his anger toward the government.

"The moral values of individuals and communities are increasingly attacked by a political system where deceit is routine and accepted and the only standard is power," he said in the online video.

Authorities say Bedell's had brushes with the law in the past and his Internet musing mentioned charges for marijuana possession as a reference to the government's intervention in his life.

Oh cool. Again NOT TERRORISM because he was white and being PATRIOTIC and DEFENDING HIS FREEDOM BY GOD

Arch on
    edited March 2010

fuck the singleplayer on the first game

singleplayer is alot more fun in the sequel, though

and multiplayer is still fun as tits

Is the shooting better? I dunno in the first game at least in single player the weapons felt really similar and shooting was at best annoying. Also the fact that you always got restarted it with the same weapon no matter what you ended with was rage inducing.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited March 2010
    skippy don't lie

you never work

Sweet Sirloin 19.95

The “Skirt” 16.95

Classic Beauty 21.95

nom nom

the third one no contest

There is only one way to make a good steak. Salt and pepper, blood rare, with a little pat of butter on top that melts over it.

screw the butter but otherwise yes.

Dunadan019 on
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Like any real human being, I prefer my steak to be medium rare at most, but I also like eating hot food. I wish there were a way to heat up meat without cooking it.

Captain Carrot on
  • DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Gun shot wounds to the head sticks out. Normal police are taught to aim at the chest, it being the largest target. Pentagon police I'm guessing are taught to aim at the head, to get the job done.

DeShadowC on
    edited March 2010

what pentagon thing?

Oh cool. Again NOT TERRORISM because he was white and being PATRIOTIC and DEFENDING HIS FREEDOM BY GOD

No he's a moron. Having worked there it's full of people in vests with MP5's and there are snipers all over the place.

He's either a moron, or had a death wish.

psychotix on
    edited March 2010

i'm looking for something in a choco-razz-pom-tini. i didn't see it on your drink list what kind of low-class establishment is this?

fine just give me a long island

This digsuting boomer bitch last week asked me "what's good? I like.... like, you know... lemon drop martinis, blood orange martinis."

So I made her a corpse reviver no.2. I've introduced a lot of people (actual people, not boomers) to this drink, and they have loved it. To her?

"It's too tart... can I just have a lemon drop martini?"

:x

yeah the corpse reviver #2 was how i got frankie into cocktails. it's a pretty great introductory drink.

speaking of which i need to get more lillet today. maybe i'll haul out to liquor stores i haven't been to before and see if they have any better vermouth. maybe i'll even find that fancy rye that you like.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
    edited March 2010

ok, the plane into the IRS building you can call terrorism. this? this wasn't terrorism....

Dunadan019 on
    edited March 2010
    Btw, will you have to pick up some creme yvette. It's so much better than CdV. I wouldn't use it in an aviator, however, because it turns it a bright magenta instead of a hazy blue.

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    edited March 2010

I wonder if conservatives will use this as a rallying cry "Look the american people are upset at all the socialism" instead of a somber warning that their blanket chicken littleing is inspiring morons to actually believe the country is under assault.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited March 2010
    DeShadowC wrote: »
    Gun shot wounds to the head sticks out. Normal police are taught to aim at the chest, it being the largest target. Pentagon police I'm guessing are taught to aim at the head, to get the job done.

Pentagon police run around with MP5's loaded, and drawn. Their are snipers all over the damn place as well. If you do something stupid, they will straight up kill you. They don't bullshit around there.

psychotix on
    edited March 2010
    Like any real human being, I prefer my steak to be medium rare at most, but I also like eating hot food. I wish there were a way to heat up meat without cooking it.

steak is only good when the center is purple.

Dunadan019 on
  • SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2010
    This crap at UC San Diego is freaking stupid.

Sheep on
This discussion has been closed.