Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Games and Technology: AWESOME POST in "Final Fantasy: Don't Wanna Start Again, No They Don't Wa

Greg USNGreg USN Registered User regular
edited March 2010 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Greg USN has reported a post.

Reason:
The proof is in the pictures
Post: Final Fantasy: Don't Wanna Start Again, No They Don't Wanna Understand
Forum: Games and Technology
Assigned Moderators: apotheos, A duck!, Echo

Posted by: Kor
Original Content:
See, this is what I love about the internet. You can do whatever the fuck you want to something, and people eat it up.

I submit my proof that the PS3 version is superior.
Spoiler:

Greg USN on
FFXIV Petra Ironheart
Clockwork Mog the smaller, quieter Penny-Arcade free company on Sargatanas. Recruiting 21+ members. PM for details
Join Raidcall 7779399 (open to all that want to chat!)
http://clockworkmog.guildlaunch.com/

• RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy I'm da BEST! Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades His love is a prize Rantin' and RavenRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Not feelin it

ElJeffe wrote: »
    I get by on the knowledge that I'm not going to spend a whole lot of time mucking about inside of my asshole anyway
  • AntimatterAntimatter if you want to talk to me look elsewhere.Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades His love is a prize Rantin' and RavenRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    5 votes, 1.8 average

How much do you all want to bet that of the 5 people who posted in this thread, Greg USN is the one dude who voted 5

Just a possibility

ElJeffe wrote: »
    I get by on the knowledge that I'm not going to spend a whole lot of time mucking about inside of my asshole anyway
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy I'm da BEST! Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I didn't even vote. I just sighed.

Sighed, shook my head and went on with my day with an extra 2 oz of rum in my stomach.

toadsig.jpg
  • Greg USNGreg USN Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Sheesh, I though it was funny but i didn't even vote on it.

FFXIV Petra Ironheart
    Clockwork Mog the smaller, quieter Penny-Arcade free company on Sargatanas. Recruiting 21+ members. PM for details
  • MrDelishMrDelish Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Greg USN wrote: »
    Sheesh, I though it was funny but i didn't even vote on it.

well, I thought it was bad and I voted on it

so there

• fightinfilipinofightinfilipino legally competent Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Greg, look, are the marines playing "dunk the sailor" with the navy folks again? they keeping you submerged underwater for periods not recommended by anyone?

cause i know how those marines are, i've seen 'em at Whiskey Girl hitting on the 50 year old cougars.

you're better than that. you can make better choices.

unless you are in the marines, in which case, yeah that makes sense.

[tiny]please don't kill me[/tiny]

ffNewSig.png
    twitter | steam | 3ds: 4227 1731 4009
  • Greg USNGreg USN Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    haha, no time underwater! (yes i'm navy)
    By the way Gunnm is like my favorite thing ever. I'm a little annoyed with Last order right now though. New GN like ever 6 months and barely any plot progression.

Well, looks like this wasn't as awesome as I thought.

FFXIV Petra Ironheart
  • HenroidHenroid Gibberish Cold white sand!Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    While the image was loading I thought, "What the fuck, someone reported an MS Paint piece of shit joke?"

And then I saw the very bottom of the picture. Fuck you guys. This is so bad.

"Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit." - @Ludious
    PA Lets Play Archive - Twitter - Blog
  • HilleanHillean Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Pretty decent parody on the bullshit you see on some gaming sites, I'd give it 3 stars.

greenguy1980.jpg
  • RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Hillean wrote: »
    Pretty decent parody on the bullshit you see on some gaming sites, I'd give it 3 stars.

Yeah I liked it but seriously you have to have read the thread to get it

Also what the hell are y'all doing in the FF thread? Is there a bunch of unmarked FFXIII spoilers in there or is it like the LOST thread every new episode where there's basically nothing at all to talk about if you haven't seen it yet?

• HilleanHillean Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Yeah, basically.

greenguy1980.jpg
  • agoajagoaj Avatar avatar avatar HD Avatar of the Year EditionRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Those stick figures..
    They remind me of
    Spoiler:

5cCIDR0.png
  • ArtreusArtreus Hey kids, want some drugs?Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Are console wars a thing that still happen?

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • fightinfilipinofightinfilipino legally competent Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Greg USN wrote: »
    haha, no time underwater! (yes i'm navy)
    By the way Gunnm is like my favorite thing ever. I'm a little annoyed with Last order right now though. New GN like ever 6 months and barely any plot progression.

yeah, i'm kinda annoyed too. if Yukito didn't draw so darn pretty i would be turned off the series altogether.

i get the feeling he's just really bored with the Gunnm universe and wants to do other things. Aqua Knight seemed interesting, anyways...

ffNewSig.png
    twitter | steam | 3ds: 4227 1731 4009
  • DietarySupplementDietarySupplement Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    1 star for too much brown.

Skull2185 wrote: »
    Basically, (PlayStation) Home is Second Life Ultra Light? Most of the cool stuff, none of the creepy blimp on blimp fucking.