Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Plants on my balcony

Simon MoonSimon Moon Registered User regular
edited March 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
Der Spring is sprung, der grass is ris, and I'd like to bedeck my balcony in flowers and other attractive living things, but I know jack-all about plants. I live in the Deep South (Jackson, MS, specifically), on the second floor of an apartment building, facing south. The balcony's about 6' by 12', with a roughly 4' high white plastic railing. The overhang doesn't seem to be sturdy enough to hang plants from (it feels and sounds like plastic when I reach up and poke it), so I'd guess I'm mostly looking for things to go on stands and/or window box type things.

Suggestions?

Simon Moon on
Steam: simon moon