As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I think I finally understand trolling

Roger WilcoRoger Wilco Registered User regular
edited March 2010 in Social Entropy++
I'm sitting here watching the gamefaqs Character Contest, hoping Missingo will beat Sepiroth. The reason why, is because I want to see the uproar. I want to see the look of shock! I want to see the tears, I want to see the drama. I want to experience that moment where they realize the internet screwed with their contest just for kicks.

Roger Wilco on

• Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Cool story bro

Clint Eastwood on
  • QorzmQorzm Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    guess what I hope happens

Qorzm on
  • TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    what could possibly have convinced you that this was a good idea

TheySlashThem on
  • GafotoGafoto Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Cloudman wrote: »
    Cool story bro

Brool Story Co

Gafoto on
    sierracrest.jpg
  • unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    remember that time when the internet got nominated for a nobel prize? That seems neat

unintentional on
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Seriously though this is the same contest where the L shaped block from Tetris was voted Character Of The Year or whatever.

The L Block.

Clint Eastwood on
  • ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    It is gamefaqs. It is the Gamefaqs character battle where they make people vote for which character they like better.

Exciting.

Artreus on
    http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • DaricDaric Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    So these girls that live below us play their music really, really loud every thursday night because they don't have class friday morning so no one else does right? We've been down there 5 or 6 times this semester to tell them to stop. I went down there tonight to do it again.

There was some guy over there with them that decided he needed to be a shining star so as I was walking away he asks "Where'd you get those jeans, bro, your sister?" I said, yes I sure did and walked back up the stairs.

This is an example of ineffective trolling. Learn from his mistake, padawan.

Daric on
    cc61181c22f23454a304a4f1f0867845044.gif
    edited March 2010
    isn't that the one where the winner is basically always Link or someone from Final Fantasy VII

TheySlashThem on
    edited March 2010
    The poor quality of this thread makes me long for Riotcow thread.

Gafoto on
    sierracrest.jpg
  • VoproSTEINVoproSTEIN howdyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    missingno is currently winning thanks to support from 4chan I think. that's what he tells me anyway

VoproSTEIN on
  • CrashmoCrashmo Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Why Samus doesn't win every year is beyond me

Crashmo on
    polar-bearsig.jpg
    edited March 2010
    Daric wrote: »
    So these girls that live below us play their music really, really loud every thursday night because they don't have class friday morning so no one else does right? We've been down there 5 or 6 times this semester to tell them to stop. I went down there tonight to do it again.

There was some guy over there with them that decided he needed to be a shining star so as I was walking away he asks "Where'd you get those jeans, bro, your sister?" I said, yes I sure did and walked back up the stairs.

It sucks because there's basically nothing you can do about this that doesn't involve breaking the law in some way. Apartment complexes don't want to boot people out over noise complaints because they can't find a replacement in the middle of the semester. Police might come if you say it's a huge party going on but they probably won't do shit.

Sucks.

Bro.

Gafoto on
    sierracrest.jpg
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    superman is a boring superhero

am i trolling right

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Qorzm wrote: »
    guess what I hope happens

Graves knocks up his 16 year old girlfriend?

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
    edited March 2010

break into their apartment and steal their stereo

Clint Eastwood on
  • ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    isnt crwth supposed to be banished to some thread
    can he be banished to some thread

Buttcleft on
    edited March 2010
    on the subject of video games

I ordered a new copy of ratchet and clank 3 the other day

because I fucking love that game

TheySlashThem on
  • DaricDaric Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Gafoto wrote: »

It sucks because there's basically nothing you can do about this that doesn't involve breaking the law in some way. Apartment complexes don't want to boot people out over noise complaints because they can't find a replacement in the middle of the semester. Police might come if you say it's a huge party going on but they probably won't do shit.

Sucks.

Bro.

We usually just bang on the floor at which point they bang back? I don't see why they don't get the point. They're dumb bitches regardless so it doesn't really matter.

Daric on
    cc61181c22f23454a304a4f1f0867845044.gif
  • CrashmoCrashmo Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    crwth wrote: »
    superman is a boring superhero

am i trolling right

nah nobody cares about superman

you need to either talk about how gambit/deadpool are the best, or trash talk cartoon batman

Crashmo on
    polar-bearsig.jpg
This discussion has been closed.