Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Acrimony 101

1235762

Posts

  • DaricDaric Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Garthor wrote: »
    Daric wrote: »
    Edit: THE MAN WAS ACQUITTED BECAUSE HE WAS PROTECTING HIS NEIGHBOR'S PROPERTY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

    he shot them in the back because they were running from the scene of the crime what the fuck is wrong with you

    I'd like to ask what the fuck is wrong with you that you think that stealing is worthy of the death penalty?

    Does all of Texas just get a hard-on for killing people? All jerkin' it over execution footage and shooting people just because they have a gun and goddamnit they've gotta JUSTIFY that?

    yep, I just blew my load watching the green mile

    cc61181c22f23454a304a4f1f0867845044.gif
  • VoproSTEINVoproSTEIN howdyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Tam wrote: »
    VoproSTEIN wrote: »
    so

    how bout that intelligent design

    that hasn't gotten through

    the changes seem to be limited to socioeconomic topics so far

    really? I remember hearing about the debates in austin like a year ago

    figured us texans would pass that shit through like the runs

  • The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository SKREEEEEOOOONKKKKKK Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Cogliostro wrote: »
    And the rest of the country feels a need to shit on New York, so you're welcome to that.

    Fucking north-easterners and NY'ers are the rudest god damned people.

    As tourists Alaska they'd come over and demand we do everything their way. No, no it doesn't work like that. How it works is you fuck off and spend your money elsewhere because we don't want it.

    Granted that's not everyone from the NE, but we had a good cross-section of people. Most of the NY city people were the worst.

    Is tourists Alaska anything like baked Alaska? Also, of course those people are retarded because no one outside those rude and demanding fools would take one of those massive Alaskan cruises. All the polite people have better places to go than America's Icebox.

    We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried. Most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty, and, to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says, 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds'.
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood Speak No Evil. Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Garthor wrote: »
    Cloudman wrote: »
    Garthor wrote: »
    Daric wrote: »
    Edit: THE MAN WAS ACQUITTED BECAUSE HE WAS PROTECTING HIS NEIGHBOR'S PROPERTY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

    he shot them in the back because they were running from the scene of the crime what the fuck is wrong with you

    I'd like to ask what the fuck is wrong with you that you think that stealing is worthy of the death penalty?

    Does all of Texas just get a hard-on for killing people? All jerkin' it over execution footage and shooting people just because they have a gun and goddamnit they've gotta JUSTIFY that?
    Basically, yes. Texans have a retarded boner for guns and insist on carrying them everywhere just because they can and they want to look hard.

    Man, I already knew that.

    The question was rhetorical.
    *is from Texas*

    *shoots you, then eats four packets of skoal*

    n95ewsr3ulmn.jpg
  • CogliostroCogliostro Marginal Opinions Spring, TXRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    that's why i don't plan on shooting unless I'm in mortal danger. What i will do is hold them at gun pointmhand them the phone and make THEM call the police.

    "911 what is your emergency?"

    "Uhh.. yeah I broke in to this guy's house and he's holding a gun on me. Please send the police."

  • mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    i have never been to texas but as a new yorker i feel it is my personal duty to shit on any state that is not new york


    especially jersey

    funny thing

    every time i pass through new jersey on my way to a decent state some shit happens

    huge factory fires

    random car crashes that screw me over for hours on end

    generally the sky takes on a dark, cloudy hue the second i exit the lincoln tunnel

    now im not saying that it is an unfit land before the eyes of god

    im just saying that texas is better

  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Certified BrimperRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    VoproSTEIN wrote: »
    Tam wrote: »
    VoproSTEIN wrote: »
    so

    how bout that intelligent design

    that hasn't gotten through

    the changes seem to be limited to socioeconomic topics so far

    really? I remember hearing about the debates in austin like a year ago

    figured us texans would pass that shit through like the runs

    It's part of that whole "Teach the Controversy" thing Munkus mentioned

    Thankfully it got voted down on the ID aspect, but they're trying to move it into the historical and societal topics being reviewed by this board.

    sites: personal | tumblr | abracadaniel dot com | coolguy.me
    services I recommend: tonx coffee *highly recommended* | everlane
    Secret Satan Wishlists: Regular List Coffee Stuff
    FUNTENDO DS BROCODE: 2337-4364-1683
  • DadouwDadouw Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    if texas is so cool why can i say all this bad stuff about it

  • ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User
    edited March 2010
    i have never been to texas but as a new yorker i feel it is my personal duty to shit on any state that is not new york


    especially jersey

    funny thing

    every time i pass through new jersey on my way to a decent state some shit happens

    huge factory fires

    random car crashes that screw me over for hours on end

    generally the sky takes on a dark, cloudy hue the second i exit the lincoln tunnel

    now im not saying that it is an unfit land before the eyes of god

    im just saying that texas is better

    No Jersey is just like that

    It's never been sunny

    It's my philosophy that they need to change their license plate to include "New Jersey is for drivin' through"

    SoaL wrote: »
    orikae you have an infectious excitement for this stuff

    i really believe in the expressive and transformative power of language. the proper sequence of words, placed just so, can change your entire worldview. it can change your life.
  • JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Cloudman wrote: »
    A texan came to my restaurant and asked for a white waitress

    true story

    Racism has been a part of the south for awhile, it is going to take a few generations before it is no longer entrenched.

    It's funny because many of you make racism out to be the worst human trait, when I see it as more of a cultural/defense mechanism.

    Spoiler:
  • MarthMarth Contemplative Kermit Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I graduated high school before my school district starting getting really fucked up. Thank god?

    Also, there's something to hate about every city in Texas, Austin included.

    Steam Xbox Live LoL: SadSchaub
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood Speak No Evil. Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Somebody in my neighborhood has an American flag and then, underneath it, a blag flag with a picture of a bald eagle's face.

    But the eagle has an American flag overlaid on its face, you know, in case the symbol of our country on a flag wasn't subtle enough.

    They just moved here. Guess where they moved from?

    n95ewsr3ulmn.jpg
  • DaricDaric Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    man the dude told them he was going to shoot them, instead of stopping and accepting their punishment for stealing they decided to run away

    so yes, i'm saying stealing deserves the death penalty and if you disagree I'll fucking shoot you

    cc61181c22f23454a304a4f1f0867845044.gif
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2010
    Jigrah wrote: »
    Cloudman wrote: »
    A texan came to my restaurant and asked for a white waitress

    true story

    Racism has been a part of the south for awhile, it is going to take a few generations before it is no longer entrenched.

    It's funny because many of you make racism out to be the worst human trait, when I see it as more of a cultural/defense mechanism.

    that's our jigrah

    horns.aiff

  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    whelp, there's jigrah, I'm getting the hell out of here

    0BnD8l3.gif
  • The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository SKREEEEEOOOONKKKKKK Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I'm still wondering, did Revisionism not make it to Texas or what?

    We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried. Most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty, and, to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says, 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds'.
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Oh man, fuck New Jersey too. Every time i am in that state it is terrible.

  • GarthorGarthor Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Daric wrote: »
    Garthor wrote: »
    Daric wrote: »
    Edit: THE MAN WAS ACQUITTED BECAUSE HE WAS PROTECTING HIS NEIGHBOR'S PROPERTY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

    he shot them in the back because they were running from the scene of the crime what the fuck is wrong with you

    I'd like to ask what the fuck is wrong with you that you think that stealing is worthy of the death penalty?

    Does all of Texas just get a hard-on for killing people? All jerkin' it over execution footage and shooting people just because they have a gun and goddamnit they've gotta JUSTIFY that?

    yep, I just blew my load watching the green mile

    I can't even imagine what the curb scene from American History X would do for you. It's like midget amputee porn: bringing all of your interests together.

    Pony_Sig.png
  • .avi.avi regular
    edited March 2010
    isnt that dude a rapist lmao

  • epburnepburn Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Cloudman wrote: »
    Somebody in my neighborhood has an American flag and then, underneath it, a blag flag with a picture of a bald eagle's face.

    But the eagle has an American flag overlaid on its face, you know, in case the symbol of our country on a flag wasn't subtle enough.

    They just moved here. Guess where they moved from?

    Alabama.

  • PirusuPirusu Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    i have never been to texas but as a new yorker i feel it is my personal duty to shit on any state that is not new york


    especially jersey

    funny thing

    every time i pass through new jersey on my way to a decent state some shit happens

    huge factory fires

    random car crashes that screw me over for hours on end

    generally the sky takes on a dark, cloudy hue the second i exit the lincoln tunnel

    now im not saying that it is an unfit land before the eyes of god

    im just saying that texas is better


    I knew a guy who talked all the time about how great jersey is.

    He crashed his new scion (WITH SWEET RACING STICKERS) shortly after he told us all his stories.

    I figured it was karma.

  • Fort1tudeFort1tude Registered User
    edited March 2010
    Cloudman wrote: »
    Somebody in my neighborhood has an American flag and then, underneath it, a blag flag with a picture of a bald eagle's face.

    But the eagle has an American flag overlaid on its face, you know, in case the symbol of our country on a flag wasn't subtle enough.

    They just moved here. Guess where they moved from?

    france?

    Steam ID - Fort1tude
  • HenroidHenroid Nobody Nowhere fastRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Cloudman wrote: »
    Garthor wrote: »
    Daric wrote: »
    Edit: THE MAN WAS ACQUITTED BECAUSE HE WAS PROTECTING HIS NEIGHBOR'S PROPERTY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

    he shot them in the back because they were running from the scene of the crime what the fuck is wrong with you

    I'd like to ask what the fuck is wrong with you that you think that stealing is worthy of the death penalty?

    Does all of Texas just get a hard-on for killing people? All jerkin' it over execution footage and shooting people just because they have a gun and goddamnit they've gotta JUSTIFY that?
    Basically, yes. Texans have a retarded boner for guns and insist on carrying them everywhere just because they can and they want to look hard.

    Man, a few years ago my folks were getting their house appraised (I essentially house sit, they're almost never home being truckers) because they were re-working their mortgage, so this lady comes by to have a look around. She's looking at stuff outside, like the pool, and then all of a sudden I hear her run in so I go to check what the hell is going on.

    She has her gun drawn and I think "Oh God this bitch is here to rob us." She didn't tell me she was carrying. But then she told me why she had her gun drawn - some guy in the neighborhood was walking by and tried to strike up a conversation with her.

    "Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit."
    - @Ludious
    PA Lets Play Archive - Twitter - Blog (6/15/14)
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood Speak No Evil. Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    epburn wrote: »
    Cloudman wrote: »
    Somebody in my neighborhood has an American flag and then, underneath it, a blag flag with a picture of a bald eagle's face.

    But the eagle has an American flag overlaid on its face, you know, in case the symbol of our country on a flag wasn't subtle enough.

    They just moved here. Guess where they moved from?

    Alabama.

    You would think so but it was actually Texas.

    Hey Jigrah! Was it a defense mechanism when you raped that girl?

    n95ewsr3ulmn.jpg
  • TrillianTrillian Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Jigrah wrote: »
    Cloudman wrote: »
    A texan came to my restaurant and asked for a white waitress

    true story

    Racism has been a part of the south for awhile, it is going to take a few generations before it is no longer entrenched.

    It's funny because many of you make racism out to be the worst human trait, when I see it as more of a cultural/defense mechanism.

    that's our jigrah

    horns.aiff

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-GaXa8tSBE


    They cast a shadow like a sundial in the morning light. It was half past 10.
  • TrillianTrillian Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    jigrah, please.


    They cast a shadow like a sundial in the morning light. It was half past 10.
  • DadouwDadouw Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Daric wrote: »
    man the dude told them he was going to shoot them, instead of stopping and accepting their punishment for stealing they decided to run away

    so yes, i'm saying stealing deserves the death penalty and if you disagree I'll fucking shoot you

    hey im going to fucking stab you with bullets in a moment

    whoops just killed you its okay i warned you i would

    :)

  • GarthorGarthor Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Daric wrote: »
    man the dude told them he was going to shoot them, instead of stopping and accepting their punishment for stealing they decided to run away

    so yes, i'm saying stealing deserves the death penalty and if you disagree I'll fucking shoot you

    So, even though the POLICE wouldn't shoot a fleeing, unarmed suspect in the back, some 70-year-old geezer from Texas is perfectly allowed to do so?

    Pony_Sig.png
  • Fort1tudeFort1tude Registered User
    edited March 2010
    Daric wrote: »
    man the dude told them he was going to shoot them, instead of stopping and accepting their punishment for stealing they decided to run away

    so yes, i'm saying stealing deserves the death penalty and if you disagree I'll fucking shoot you

    well that certainly validates your argument

    way to dazzle me with logic

    "i am right and vigilante justice give me a hard-on, fuck the law that we have in place to identify and prosecute people who do things such as steal"

    Steam ID - Fort1tude
  • DaricDaric Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Dadouw wrote: »
    Daric wrote: »
    man the dude told them he was going to shoot them, instead of stopping and accepting their punishment for stealing they decided to run away

    so yes, i'm saying stealing deserves the death penalty and if you disagree I'll fucking shoot you

    hey im going to fucking stab you with bullets in a moment

    whoops just killed you its okay i warned you i would

    :)

    I will accept my death with dignity

    edit: I don't know why you guys see a problem with this, we can shoot people that come onto our property, it's the law

    cc61181c22f23454a304a4f1f0867845044.gif
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2010
    Dadouw wrote: »
    Daric wrote: »
    man the dude told them he was going to shoot them, instead of stopping and accepting their punishment for stealing they decided to run away

    so yes, i'm saying stealing deserves the death penalty and if you disagree I'll fucking shoot you

    hey im going to fucking stab you with bullets in a moment

    whoops just killed you its okay i warned you i would

    :)

    *dances in blood, paints face with brain matter, drinks a coors lite*

  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood Speak No Evil. Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    everything's big in texas

    except the white men's penises

    n95ewsr3ulmn.jpg
  • GarthorGarthor Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Daric wrote: »
    Dadouw wrote: »
    Daric wrote: »
    man the dude told them he was going to shoot them, instead of stopping and accepting their punishment for stealing they decided to run away

    so yes, i'm saying stealing deserves the death penalty and if you disagree I'll fucking shoot you

    hey im going to fucking stab you with bullets in a moment

    whoops just killed you its okay i warned you i would

    :)

    I will accept my death with dignity

    I'm fairly sure we could figure out something to do with your corpse to avoid this unfortunate outcome.

    Pony_Sig.png
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Certified BrimperRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    This thread is literally Daric's Alamo

    sites: personal | tumblr | abracadaniel dot com | coolguy.me
    services I recommend: tonx coffee *highly recommended* | everlane
    Secret Satan Wishlists: Regular List Coffee Stuff
    FUNTENDO DS BROCODE: 2337-4364-1683
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Cloudman wrote: »
    epburn wrote: »
    Cloudman wrote: »
    Somebody in my neighborhood has an American flag and then, underneath it, a blag flag with a picture of a bald eagle's face.

    But the eagle has an American flag overlaid on its face, you know, in case the symbol of our country on a flag wasn't subtle enough.

    They just moved here. Guess where they moved from?

    Alabama.

    You would think so but it was actually Texas.

    Hey Jigrah! Was it a defense mechanism when you raped that girl?

    It was a self defence rape! He had to! You don't understand!

  • TrillianTrillian Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Dadouw wrote: »
    Daric wrote: »
    man the dude told them he was going to shoot them, instead of stopping and accepting their punishment for stealing they decided to run away

    so yes, i'm saying stealing deserves the death penalty and if you disagree I'll fucking shoot you

    hey im going to fucking stab you with bullets in a moment

    whoops just killed you its okay i warned you i would

    :)

    *dances in blood, paints face with brain matter, drinks a coors lite*

    *fires machine gun into air in celebration yelling GAWD BLESS AMURR'KA*


    They cast a shadow like a sundial in the morning light. It was half past 10.
  • PirusuPirusu Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Melding wrote: »
    Cloudman wrote: »
    epburn wrote: »
    Cloudman wrote: »
    Somebody in my neighborhood has an American flag and then, underneath it, a blag flag with a picture of a bald eagle's face.

    But the eagle has an American flag overlaid on its face, you know, in case the symbol of our country on a flag wasn't subtle enough.

    They just moved here. Guess where they moved from?

    Alabama.

    You would think so but it was actually Texas.

    Hey Jigrah! Was it a defense mechanism when you raped that girl?

    It was a self defence rape! He had to! You don't understand!

    And to be fair, he warned her first.

  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood Speak No Evil. Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Melding wrote: »
    Cloudman wrote: »
    epburn wrote: »
    Cloudman wrote: »
    Somebody in my neighborhood has an American flag and then, underneath it, a blag flag with a picture of a bald eagle's face.

    But the eagle has an American flag overlaid on its face, you know, in case the symbol of our country on a flag wasn't subtle enough.

    They just moved here. Guess where they moved from?

    Alabama.

    You would think so but it was actually Texas.

    Hey Jigrah! Was it a defense mechanism when you raped that girl?

    It was a self defence rape! He had to! You don't understand!

    He was just trying to help that girl understand that she really wanted him to fuck her.

    Or something. I dunno, Texas. Fuck.

    n95ewsr3ulmn.jpg
  • HenroidHenroid Nobody Nowhere fastRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Jesus I hope you guys are kidding about Jigrah.

    "Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit."
    - @Ludious
    PA Lets Play Archive - Twitter - Blog (6/15/14)
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Smart Hero wrote: »
    This thread is literally Daric's Alamo

    Except in a week we won't remember or care.

This discussion has been closed.