Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Mini] Feral Spirits - Game Over! Mafia Victory!

145791023

Posts

  • DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Well that makes it simple. Rawkking should attack whitewolf and complete the circle of death.

    Only the Strong survive!

    NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
  • BertezBertezBertezBertez Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Delmain wrote: »
    Also, Bertez, you edited a vote post. That's a no-no. FYI, I'd repost your action now and pray Kime doesn't feel angry.

    Thunder God could be near.

    I only did so to correct a typo. The action was the same.

    ...but I would say that
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I understand, but you'll also have to understand that in a game based almost entirely upon secrecy and backstabbing there are rules about editing posts in which you have taken public action.

    I mean no offense at all, I did the exact same thing in my first or second phalla and someone yelled at me about it, too. ;-P

  • DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Delmain wrote: »
    Also, Bertez, you edited a vote post. That's a no-no. FYI, I'd repost your action now and pray Kime doesn't feel angry.

    Thunder God could be near.

    I only did so to correct a typo. The action was the same.

    It is still generally looked down upon because it can't be verified, all we know for sure is that it was edited, and in a game where there is a strict "No changing actions" rule it's REALLY sketchy to even think about changing a vote post.

    NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
  • Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Ugh, fine.

    Though I strongly suspect all the people of waiting for a "target they approve of" while not even yellow voting for a target they suspect.

    And I especially love all the reasonless votes on DeShadow. Even if he's not evil, the mafia is probably using him to do their job.

    Fuck it, I'm gonna bust some heads.

    Attack Alegis

    Point blank, you're mine!

  • BertezBertezBertezBertez Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Delmain wrote: »
    Also, Bertez, you edited a vote post. That's a no-no. FYI, I'd repost your action now and pray Kime doesn't feel angry.

    Thunder God could be near.

    I only did so to correct a typo. The action was the same.

    It is still generally looked down upon because it can't be verified, all we know for sure is that it was edited, and in a game where there is a strict "No changing actions" rule it's REALLY sketchy to even think about changing a vote post.

    Fair enough. Won't happen again

    ...but I would say that
  • HippieHippie Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Too many people defending, so RNG says attack samurai6966

    Rawking cause he rawks

  • AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Oh shit.

    MAYDAY MAYDAY RUN AWAY ALEGIS

  • BertezBertezBertezBertez Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Alegis my vote goes out to you.

    ...but I would say that
  • AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Now that Rawkking is boost attacking me

    I'm revealing as

    you'll never guess this
    Spoiler:

  • BertezBertezBertezBertez Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Okay lets do this
    Samurai, I challenge you to a d-d-d-duel

    Repost for double confirmation
    Spoiler:

    ...but I would say that
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i don't care i'd rather sink -- than swipe right for bradRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Alegis wrote: »
    Now that Rawkking is boost attacking me

    I'm revealing as

    you'll never guess this
    Spoiler:

    Sparrow Bowie!

    I should have known

  • DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Rawkking my distrust for you has nothing to do with the last phalla, I don't hold grudges. Its onl due to the sudden bandwagon and talks of attacks. My fellow forest dwellers. The humans are spreading lies and trying to train you to follow them like common house pets. Follow me, for with my wisdom we shall prosper.

  • Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Alegis wrote: »
    Now that Rawkking is boost attacking me

    I'm revealing as

    you'll never guess this
    Spoiler:

    Oh man.

    Good luck.

    My actual reveal this time.
    Spoiler:

  • AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck


    FLYYYYY AWAYYYYYYYY


    (want me to peck your nose?)

  • RingoRingo Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Now that's just weird.

    Somebody decide if Lucedes dies or not!

    ceres wrote: »
    I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread before I feel any worse about humanity.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG now featured at the Exigency Forum
  • Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Vote closes in two and a half hours?

  • DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    DeShadowC wrote: »
    Rawkking my distrust for you has nothing to do with the last phalla, I don't hold grudges. Its onl due to the sudden bandwagon and talks of attacks. My fellow forest dwellers. The humans are spreading lies and trying to train you to follow them like common house pets. Follow me, for with my wisdom we shall prosper.

    Forest dwellers eh?

    Well you gather all your squirrels and deer. Any JUNGLE dwellers should join up with me. We'll rule this whole world and crush the piddly little bear and raccoon people in their big ol scary forest.

    Actually I take that back, let's do this properly.

    Any Carnivores and other Top of the foodchain people should contact me. Let's put the prey in their place and establish a proper world order.

    NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i don't care i'd rather sink -- than swipe right for bradRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Quick, peck the insects from his back, rhinos love that!

    Since it appears there's some other people doing it now, Samurainumbers gets to be attacked by my multitude of tentacles.

    What's that, you say, tentacles

    That's right, girls, I am totally
    Spoiler:

  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Is everyone attacking Samurai because he's not Defending and he isn't getting the Red vote?

  • samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User
    edited March 2010
    You all will regret what you have done.

    Echo wrote: »
    Yeah, some times I just want to get my farm in shape without being bothered by green explosive dildos.
  • samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User
    edited March 2010
    Everyone is attacking me for being a monkey. And being samurai.

    Echo wrote: »
    Yeah, some times I just want to get my farm in shape without being bothered by green explosive dildos.
  • TeucrianTeucrian Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Alegis looks like he could use some help there.

  • simonwolfsimonwolf i don't care i'd rather sink -- than swipe right for bradRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Is everyone attacking Samurai because he's not Defending and he isn't getting the Red vote?

    Also because he's a silly goose

    Don't forget that he's a silly goose

  • DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Is everyone attacking Samurai because he's not Defending and he isn't getting the Red vote?

    I thought it was because he revealed as a primate.

    I mean seriously.....he can use tools and shit. That's just not fair. Next thing you know there will be machines and the internet and it will be People all over again.

    NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
  • Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    You all will regret what you have done.

    Seriously. Can anybody sacrifice for samurai for the good of the village?

    Well, that's asking you to ignore your survival win condition at this point, so probably not.

    But it would be awesome.

  • simonwolfsimonwolf i don't care i'd rather sink -- than swipe right for bradRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Oh, also, Arivqa gets my support, because of our decision to co-run a mini sometime next month.

    Friendship.

  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    You all will regret what you have done.

    Seriously. Can anybody sacrifice for samurai for the good of the village?

    Well, that's asking you to ignore your survival win condition at this point, so probably not.

    But it would be awesome.

    Someone might have an ability capable of negating damage somehow.

  • simonwolfsimonwolf i don't care i'd rather sink -- than swipe right for bradRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Wait, why do we want Samurai to live

    Did I miss some post while I was asleep

  • AriviaArivia Registered User
    edited March 2010
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Oh, also, Arivqa gets my support, because of our decision to co-run a mini sometime next month.

    Friendship.

    <3 <3

    ah ah ah...ah ah ah

    the mating sounds of a turtle are the sounds of true love. seriously. ask jimmy buffet sometime.

    ah ah ah

    huntresssig.jpg
  • DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    You all will regret what you have done.

    Seriously. Can anybody sacrifice for samurai for the good of the village?

    Well, that's asking you to ignore your survival win condition at this point, so probably not.

    But it would be awesome.

    Don't look at me. I don't have time to coddle the weak. I'm working to establish carnivores at their proper place in this world. Omnivorous primates have no place there.

    NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i don't care i'd rather sink -- than swipe right for bradRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Arivia wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Oh, also, Arivqa gets my support, because of our decision to co-run a mini sometime next month.

    Friendship.

    <3 <3

    ah ah ah...ah ah ah

    the mating sounds of a turtle are the sounds of true love. seriously. ask jimmy buffet sometime.

    ah ah ah

    The fact that you enjoy those sounds bodes well for our date next week

    :winky:

  • RingoRingo Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Also, now that you've revealed I can safely say that referencing TMNT without it being a clip that included Bebop and Rocksteady marks you as a total failure, Rawkking. Come on man, it was right there! :P

    ceres wrote: »
    I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread before I feel any worse about humanity.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG now featured at the Exigency Forum
  • AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    A rhino is heading straight for a poor little bird and you're going to give the bird a handicap?

    Where are the Alegis votes here!

  • RingoRingo Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    And Simonwolf fails to use Eight spoiler tags? It's so obvious!

    ceres wrote: »
    I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread before I feel any worse about humanity.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG now featured at the Exigency Forum
  • samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User
    edited March 2010
    Robos because I may have been to hasty in my action against thee.

    Echo wrote: »
    Yeah, some times I just want to get my farm in shape without being bothered by green explosive dildos.
  • RingoRingo Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Alegis wrote: »
    A rhino is heading straight for a poor little bird and you're going to give the bird a handicap?

    Where are the Alegis votes here!

    You used Whirlwind!

    ...it's not very effective

    ceres wrote: »
    I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread before I feel any worse about humanity.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG now featured at the Exigency Forum
  • BertezBertezBertezBertez Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Alegis, are you updating the spreadsheet?

    ...but I would say that
  • AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    it should be, yes. What did I miss?

  • DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Alegis, are you updating the spreadsheet?

    I think he is changing it to include a "Pancake'd" option.

    NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
145791023
Sign In or Register to comment.