As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Urban Dead] If TITZ hits Mycock enough times, WANG will explode all over them.

• Options
    AtomBombAtomBomb Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I think they just have to spend AP to stand back up.

AtomBomb on
    I just got a 3DS XL. Add me! 2879-0925-7162
  • Options
    ElmoDinkywinkleElmoDinkywinkle Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Reric wrote: »
    What happens though to a zombie if they are killed? Do they just lose some AP in order to stand back up or is there something more sinister that happens?

Nothing more sinister. The game is actually rather good to zombies. The absolute worst thing that can happen to a zed is if a human has the Zombie Hunter skill and that human kills a zombie it then costs 6 AP to stand up instead of just 1. That's it. No other penalty.

The only real disadvantage to a zombie is they're not much good solo. Rarely can 1 zombie tear down a well barricaded building and still have enough AP to kill someone. But in organized groups... look out.

ElmoDinkywinkle on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Hey folk. It seems that TITZ has worked their way north into Galbrath Hills and they've been hitting our neighbors the GHDU. GHDU has reached out to some other groups such as ENVY for help and I think they're going to fight the good fight against TITZ. If anyone's still around, this would be a good time to consider returning to the area and helping the cause.

ElmoDinkywinkle on
  • Options
    Pablo the PenguinPablo the Penguin Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Well, I'm in patriarch hospital. Hopefully I'll be able to find a necrotech building nearby and make some damn syringes finally.

Pablo the Penguin on
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Mockridge is zedsville. I'm holed up in scartletwood, being careful to crash in ruined buildings and praying to live till morn.

Deebaser on
  • Options
    paultpault Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Greetings members of WANG.We in the GHDU along with our allies are going to take it to that zerging group TITZ. Since you have been griefed by thier underhanded cheating tactics.We thought it fitting for WANG to be a part of it. We can revive as many members as you can get to GH.Now is the time to stand with us and put this group down!

pault on
  • Options
    Shorn Scrotum ManShorn Scrotum Man Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I'm down. Guess I'll head up to you guys tonight.

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I'm zombified now, hanging out in Mockridge, wandering into packs of zeds and attacking them blindly until I run out of AP. If you see me I'd like a rez so I can do more damage, but if not I'll just keep up my current activities.

AtomBomb on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Please move to gh post location and id and we will get you.

pault on
  • Options
    ShensShens Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I got bored, but I may start playing again to join in on this.

Shens on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    atom bomb you are a priority revive and we will get to you in the morning just hang tight. We are regrouping from another zerg pk attack. This zerger has created at least 30 new level one zeds in the past week . Dont really care because we know who he really is.

pault on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I'm up, but I was infected :( Went to the hospital, but it's ruined. Gonna hang tight and hope for a FAK. Thanks for the revive!

AtomBomb on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    elmo check your PM on the GHDU forums. The rest of WANG get ready to move they are getting ready to hit the junkyard. Your forum is not secured so check with elmo on the new safehouse

pault on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I'm on it.

ElmoDinkywinkle on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Ok... WANG who've posted on this last forum page recently please check your private messages. I only hit about 5 of you who I think are safe. You'd know better than me who to pass it on to.

ElmoDinkywinkle on
  • Options
    ArthilArthil Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Well of course the forum isn't secure, hell there's 95% chance that TITZ are from the same forum, possibly SE++.

Arthil on
    PSN: Honishimo Steam UPlay: Arthil
  • Options
    KadokenKadoken Giving Ends to my Friends and it Feels Stupendous Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Kinda thinking about joining this game, might be more fun if I joined some PA members. I think I tried it once before but didn't get it.

Kadoken on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    WANG elmo will notify of the new revive point

pault on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I'm on it. Again, I'm only gonna PM a few folk that hopefully can help pass the word on.

ElmoDinkywinkle on
  • Options
    KadokenKadoken Giving Ends to my Friends and it Feels Stupendous Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Just made my character, so where do I find you guys? My characters name is Xander Magne.

Kadoken on
  • Options
    AntithesisAntithesis Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I'll be around once I've gotten myself a new set of dog tags.

Antithesis on
  • Options
    Pablo the PenguinPablo the Penguin Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    We're located in mycock in the suburb of mockridge, however we're currently at the low point of the urban dead survivor cycle, so you should just wait a bit to come here.

Pablo the Penguin on
  • Options
    RericReric Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    waiting on a revive in the standard spot, Have enough xp, tryin to decide if I want to upgrade my fak to heal for 10 or if I want to learn hand to hand combat instead, thoughts?

Reric on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    We could use more help. pm elmo for our current location and revive point

pault on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I'm at the RP. Log in every day or every other day, if I've got AP I wander away from the RP and munch on nearby zeds.

AtomBomb on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Thank you to the JP who revived me. I don't recall which one did it. In turn I revived Pablo and Darian. Back on the run now, catching my breath....

ElmoDinkywinkle on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Heya guys. Just so you know I think any resurgance we had has kind of fallen by the wayside. Last message I got from GHDU was that they were leaving to go work with ENVY in another town. We started rebuilding Mockridge but TITZ wiped everyone out and ruined it all within a day or two. I think GHDU and ENVY feel it's a lost cause. Judging by activity in this group, it looks like WANG feels the same way.

Give me a yell on here if you wanna fire up the old van and get the band back together. :) I'll be around killing zeds somewhere.

Thanks gang. -Elmo

ElmoDinkywinkle on
  • Options
    GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I have bad experiences with ENVY's contingent in that other zombie browser game even before the new coder crapped on it. I have some of those folks on my KOS list due to their antics there.

As for my time in Malton, I am doing the wandering dualist thing until things settle down.

GONG-00 on
    Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I left y'all at Mycock to die and have been keeping the cades up in a nicer part of town with some new friends...

...just like I would have done in an actual zombie-pocalypse.

Deebaser on
  • Options
    HeliosHelios Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Same pretty much, though I don't think I'd take quite to the whole Urban Jesus in real life but people seem to appreciate the FAKs and revives.

Performin' miracles er'ry day, y'all.

Helios on
    Who is driving?
    Oh my god, bear is driving!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    So I just noticed that PA has a gaming con in Boston called PAX and the next one is coming up in March of 2011. Anyone thinking of attending? I think I'm gonna check it out, looks like a good time.

ElmoDinkywinkle on
  • Options
    AntithesisAntithesis Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I'm sorry, I seem to have run off and established a new iteration of the Temporarily Nowhere Association.

I'll get back to Mycock eventually.

Antithesis on
  • Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    So I just noticed that PA has a gaming con in Boston called PAX and the next one is coming up in March of 2011. Anyone thinking of attending? I think I'm gonna check it out, looks like a good time.

o_O

Peccavi on
  • Options
    PolloDiabloPolloDiablo Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Looks like he signed up just for Urban Dead. He's slowly being assimilated.

PolloDiablo on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Me? Yes...that's true. I knew nothing of PA before Urban Dead. I joined this board to post with We Are Nice Guys after I ran into them in game.

Funny, it seems I get this a lot? Is it so unusual for someone to not be a "PA'er" for life?? Are its contents off limits to folk who haven't been on PA for years making it worthy of a "WTF?" statement?

To me this thread is all I know of Penny Arcade. Does that make me a bad person?

ElmoDinkywinkle on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Peccavi wrote: »
    o_O

And Peccavi, I've never seen you in this thread before? Do seasoned "Penny Arcaders" read every single thread on this board so they can hunt down comments like mine and point me out? Interesting. I may have to rethink attending PAX. Starting to look more like a cult to me. ;)

ElmoDinkywinkle on
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    No, it's just if you spend any amount of time on the boards, especially around PAX, about half the threads have some mention of it.

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    PolloDiabloPolloDiablo Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    We all wound up here via something.

PolloDiablo on
  • Options
    Shorn Scrotum ManShorn Scrotum Man Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Me? Yes...that's true. I knew nothing of PA before Urban Dead. I joined this board to post with We Are Nice Guys after I ran into them in game.

Funny, it seems I get this a lot? Is it so unusual for someone to not be a "PA'er" for life?? Are its contents off limits to folk who haven't been on PA for years making it worthy of a "WTF?" statement?

To me this thread is all I know of Penny Arcade. Does that make me a bad person?

We tend to assume people who post on these forums are fans of the comics.

Thus the surprise that you had not heard of PAX before. You should check out the comic and PATV, it's good stuff!

ONE OF US, ONE OF US

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    We tend to assume people who post on these forums are fans of the comics.

Thus the surprise that you had not heard of PAX before. You should check out the comic and PATV, it's good stuff!

Ah, I guess that makes sense. But for the record... NOPE! I'd never heard of Penny Arcade, PAX, or PATV and I have no idea what comic you're referring to. I launched Urban Dead one day, ran into some guys from We Are Nice Guys, found this forum, and the rest is history. As far as I was concerned, this coulda been Proboards or any other general forum. Never realized I was entering into a much bigger world. :P

(Still a shame to have my comments greated with "WTF" as if I was some kind of alien. But whatever.)

ElmoDinkywinkle on