Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Let me play among the stars... [telescopes!]

ShadowfireShadowfire Registered User regular
edited March 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
The wife has mentioned a few times some interest in a telescope. By "some interest," I mean every time we see an episode of The Universe or some such, she whines "I wish we had a telescope...." Our anniversary is coming up in a couple months, and I'd like to get one for her. Problem is, I haven't owned a telescope in 20 years, and I have no idea what to look for.

The budget is somewhere below $200 if that's possible. I know the higher price, generally the better telescope, and if I have to go a bit higher, I will. Suggestions?

Shadowfire on
steam_sig.png
WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter