As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Deleting Mass Effect import list

RT800RT800 Registered User regular
edited March 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm trying to get rid of the various "game complete" saves from my playthroughs of Mass Effect on the XBox 360.

Not the normal saves. I have no trouble deleting the character profiles I've created. I'm talking about the list of saves that pop up for import on another playthrough of ME or ME2.

There's no button to delete them. Are they like achievements? Permanently saved no matter what I do?

RT800 on

• Options
    ExpiredHeroExpiredHero Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Those "import" character saves from Mass Effect 1 are saved in a hidden partition on the hard drive which you cannot access. (Thankfully they seem to have imporved this in ME2)

When I was looking at removing mine a few months back, the only way that was documented was a complete format of the hard drive through the system blade. Obviously a complete format means you loose ALL save games for ALL profiles on the drive (unless you have them backup to a separate 360 memory card), and means you have to redownload your DLC / Arcade games.

ExpiredHero on
  • Options
    RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Ah :(

Well, thanks for the response.

RT800 on