Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Looking for Videos: Mike at Work

Mary the SherpaMary the Sherpa Registered User
edited March 2010 in ClubPA Library
I am finally (FINALLY!) getting my husband interested in PA, and it took PAX East (we live in MA) before he finally realized he was actually really into all this. Hallelujah.
That said, he's going back to school to study Graphic Design, and he watched Mike do his magic on Photo Shop today at the Make a Strip panel and actually learned a thing or two.

I know there's videos out and about of Mike making strips and making other amazingly awesome things. I've found one thread linking one such video, but I'm not having any luck finding any others. Does anybody know where (if anywhere) these videos might be found?

Thanks in Advance
(First time Poster, Don't Hate)

Mary the Sherpa on
You know, sherpas... the people who schlepp all the crap up the mountain while somebody else gets the credit for the climb. He was learning how to walk again, and I had his backpack, my backpack, his extra crutches, his extra legs, and both sets of our coats, hats, scarves, and gloves; I was hip-thrusting his wheelchair down the hallway (empty, in case he started to fall) all while taking pictures to send home to his mom.

• MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    The whole of PATV.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/

The product is inseparable from the process, and all the silliness that occurs in the office is a part of it.

• Mary the SherpaMary the Sherpa Registered User
    edited March 2010
    I've watched all the PATV episodes. What I'm talking about are the watch-Mike-use-Photoshop type videos he's posted within his news feeds. I've found one of them in this Archive forum, but I'm fairly confident there are more. I did a quick YouTube check and didn't have any success, so I was hoping somebody had collected the video links.

You know, sherpas... the people who schlepp all the crap up the mountain while somebody else gets the credit for the climb. He was learning how to walk again, and I had his backpack, my backpack, his extra crutches, his extra legs, and both sets of our coats, hats, scarves, and gloves; I was hip-thrusting his wheelchair down the hallway (empty, in case he started to fall) all while taking pictures to send home to his mom.
  • MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/penny-arcade-tv

The only place I know of is ustream, but there might be other places where he's drawn stuff.

• Mary the SherpaMary the Sherpa Registered User
    edited March 2010
    !!!
    Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for.