As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Big Thank You to all Attendees

VapokVapok Just a Guy.BostonRegistered User regular
edited March 2010 in PAX Archive
Hi Penny-Arcade Forums!

I just want to spend a few minutes introducing myself and thanking everyone for probably one of the best experiences that I've ever had in my 31 years of living.

First and foremost, THANK YOU PAX East 2010 Attendees!!

I am brand spanking new to the forums. I've known about PAX for several years, but having never been able to really travel to Seattle to attend, I did not know what to expect. When word came down the grapevine that PAX was coming to Boston, I felt like that I really wanted to do my part, use my experiences and expertise to provide the best experience to you guys that I could, so I became an Enforcer.

Having worked BYOC this PAX and handing out Penny-Arcade Forum Badge Holders to many of you, I just KNEW that I had to begin checking the forums daily, and become one with the community. You guys that came up and picked up the Forum Badges from BYOC were awesome, cool, funny, and passionate. All the qualities that make PAX the best convention on the planet. And I am for life an Enforcer in BYOC!

Thank you for opening my eyes and finding my spot.

I less than three all of you!

enforceruserbarsplitcro.png
Vapok
Vapok on

• Options
    klokateer9047klokateer9047 A.K.A Captain Freezeezy Long island,NYRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Hey,thanks for volunteering as an enforcer!,you guys are how pax east happend after all.

klokateer9047 on
    Steam:Klokateer9047

Xbox live:Wonderboy9047

@Astonishingmike on twitter

STILL THE BEST 1973-FOREVER
This discussion has been closed.