Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
I have seen a few people mention that they are larger side and PAX would have been a more enjoyable experience for them had they shed a few pounds, myself included. So that is where this little motivation competition comes in.
1) Official Start date: 04/09/2010. AKA Friday, April 9th 2010.
2) Official End date: TBA but the day PAX East Tickets go on sale. (Approximately 6-7 months)
3) To be eligible to win must be registered on or prior to start date.
4) To be eligible to win must have final weight in no longer than one week after PAX East tickets go on sale.
5) The winner will be determined by the highest percentage of weight lost.
How to Register
1)To register you must submit as picture with yourself on a scale displaying your current weight.
2) Please wear undergarments just so nothing peaks in.
3) Submit as a spoiler to keep thread size down.
4) Include some information about yourself if you wish, Name, Local, Age, Weight Loss goal etc.
1) A picture of yourself on a scale displaying your current weight
1) The grand prize will be a ticket to PAX East 2011 in Boston, MA
2) If others wish to offer up other prizes as well please contact me since.
If you have any comments/concerns please get in contact with me.
Also if you have any tips to share regarding the losing of weight don't hesitate to share that advice.
This is meant for fun and to hopefully make people healthier, no internet fights allowed. Silly Geese and others like them will be disqualified to win.
None of us are medical professionals, contact your doctor before trying any new diets, or exercises.