Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

holy shit

13»

Posts

  • WrenWren Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    thats why I carry a swiss army knife

    for the bottle opener to open the beer to ply me with

    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    i was going to make a joke about rape but

    i don't think it's funny?

    well i guess this is growing up

    ej0SzAe.jpg
  • HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Butters wrote: »
    celandine wrote: »
    I am not scared of black people.
    The people I was scared of were not all black.
    It's not really a race thing.

    I'm kidding.

    Yeah, hispanics and white trailer trash scare the crap out of Celandine too.

  • DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited April 2010
    Hunter wrote: »
    robothero wrote: »
    sounds like someone needs a chastity belt

    That would be like storing a used up ball of tin foil in Fort Knox.

    are you inferring that Sara is an american landmark?

  • HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Keith wrote: »
    i was going to make a joke about rape but

    i don't think it's funny?

    well i guess this is growing up

    Imagine a hobo clown raping Ann Coulter and tell me that isn't funny.

  • RabidDeathMooseRabidDeathMoose Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Anything terrible happening to Ann Coulter is instantly funny.

  • WrenWren Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Keith wrote: »
    i was going to make a joke about rape but

    i don't think it's funny?

    well i guess this is growing up

    well I guess its about time for you to start posting in D&D where the real mature people mature all over the place.

    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Hunter wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    i was going to make a joke about rape but

    i don't think it's funny?

    well i guess this is growing up

    Imagine a hobo clown raping Ann Coulter and tell me that isn't funny.

    21e2835.jpg

    ej0SzAe.jpg
  • AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    lostwords wrote: »
    Also please don let this turn into an Internet tough guy thread (y'alls know who you are)

    *huff*puff*

    I got here as fast as I could. Which isn't very fast, because I was out of breath from killing Rocky 2 in an alley fight.

  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    you threw a VHS into the trash?

    smacksigcopy-1.jpg
    Twitter Steam Playstation- Mechaphiliac
  • TyrantCowTyrantCow Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    man...

    boobs, ya'know?

  • TheCanManTheCanMan Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    robothero wrote: »
    just make out with them

    they'll never see it coming

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9gXOWjr1x8&feature=related

  • thorgotthorgot Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
  • OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? peach treesRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Man who wouldn't buy Blackthorne 2

    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | BUY SOME STUFF!
    Never forget.
  • moocowmoocow Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Sara Lynn wrote: »
    Women get raped all the time, I dunno.

    Do you live near tabasco?

    Cause in Rapeville, Rapedonia, where he's from, 33% of all women are raped.

    Also, one time, I turned left on a green, without realizing the guy in front of me also had a green (and thus the right of way). Oops. He followed me to my neighborhood (I was 16, driving my brother home from school), and since he was tailgating me and glaring at me, I figured it wouldn't be a good idea to go home. So I drove in random directions all around the neighborhood with this shitheel following me.

    Eventually, he turned off, and I turned towards home. He ended up coming the opposite way down the street towards me, and flipped me the bird as he drove past me.

    Road raging is some crazy shit.

    imttnk.png
    PS4:MrZoompants
  • EdcrabEdcrab Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    lostwords wrote: »
    Also please don let this turn into an Internet tough guy thread (y'alls know who you are)

    *huff*puff*

    I got here as fast as I could. Which isn't very fast, because I was out of breath from killing Rocky 2 in an alley fight.

    Yeah well I punch walls to make my hands harder and I can outrun a Jeep

    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Josiah_9Josiah_9 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    thorgot wrote: »



    stay a while and listen.

  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Definitely better than Lance Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I don't get into crazy situations

    Sometimes I kinda wish I could have that variety in my life but nope

    5WGpQT3.png
    PSN: GrahamCR | NNID: ProjectGR | 3DS Friend Code: 4399-2068-5090 | Twitter
  • BucketmanBucketman Dyslexic Puppy Skraggle RockRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    thorgot wrote: »

    Blizzard totally went all out this year. Announcing a new system for wow to measure players (EPEEN), the Diablo Snuggies, http://us.battle.net/matchmaking.html Battle.net matchmaking, Queens Quest, and the Natural Interface, also they changed the WoW Armory and the SC2 Beta stuff a little

  • thorgotthorgot Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Bucketman wrote: »
    thorgot wrote: »

    Blizzard totally went all out this year. Announcing a new system for wow to measure players (EPEEN), the Diablo Snuggies, http://us.battle.net/matchmaking.html Battle.net matchmaking, Queens Quest, and the Natural Interface, also they changed the WoW Armory and the SC2 Beta stuff a little

    BOP!

    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • BucketmanBucketman Dyslexic Puppy Skraggle RockRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    thorgot wrote: »
    Bucketman wrote: »
    thorgot wrote: »

    Blizzard totally went all out this year. Announcing a new system for wow to measure players (EPEEN), the Diablo Snuggies, http://us.battle.net/matchmaking.html Battle.net matchmaking, Queens Quest, and the Natural Interface, also they changed the WoW Armory and the SC2 Beta stuff a little

    BOP!

    Thanks for the bump buddy!

  • thorgotthorgot Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Bucketman wrote: »
    thorgot wrote: »
    Bucketman wrote: »
    thorgot wrote: »

    Blizzard totally went all out this year. Announcing a new system for wow to measure players (EPEEN), the Diablo Snuggies, http://us.battle.net/matchmaking.html Battle.net matchmaking, Queens Quest, and the Natural Interface, also they changed the WoW Armory and the SC2 Beta stuff a little

    BOP!

    STAB!

    COUNTERSTAB!

    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    oh shit

  • BucketmanBucketman Dyslexic Puppy Skraggle RockRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Yeah, I love April Fools

  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Definitely better than Lance Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    So can this be the April Fool's thread now?
    Edit: hahaha ooooops

    5WGpQT3.png
    PSN: GrahamCR | NNID: ProjectGR | 3DS Friend Code: 4399-2068-5090 | Twitter
  • thorgotthorgot Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    this is the april fools' thread, ghost

    campionthorgotsig.jpg
13»
This discussion has been closed.