Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Social Entropy++: AWESOME POST in "TEAM FORTRESS 2 - Awesome game made by the raddest people at

ArtreusArtreus Hey kids,want some drugs?Registered User regular
edited April 2010 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Artreus has reported a post.

Reason:
If this hasn't already been reported for awesome, it should be. One of the few good TF2 fanmade videos.
Post: TEAM FORTRESS 2 - Awesome game made by the raddest people at the best company.
Forum: Social Entropy++
Assigned Moderators: WhipstitchZombie, Larlar, Bogey, Knob, potatoe, Orikaeshigitae

Posted by: Baroque And Roll
Original Content:

Artreus on
http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus

Posts

  • ThegreatcowThegreatcow Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Holy shit!!!! five right there!!

  • thorgotthorgot Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    3 stars because it's just a link to a youtube video

    a great youtube video, to be sure

    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • ArtreusArtreus Hey kids, want some drugs?Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    thorgot wrote: »
    3 stars because it's just a link to a youtube video

    a great youtube video, to be sure

    I am glad you managed to figure it out. Yes the youtube video is what I was reporting for awesome. I reported it so more people could see it.

    http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • RandomEngyRandomEngy Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    The Awesome Posts section has typically been a place to showcase awesome things that happen on the forums. Not a place to showcase awesome things on the internet with a PA post as a proxy. There are other sites which can show you cool stuff from the internet.

    Profile -> Signature Settings -> Hide signatures always. Then you don't have to read this worthless text anymore.
  • BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
  • DietarySupplementDietarySupplement Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    This is pretty rad.

    Skull2185 wrote: »
    Basically, (PlayStation) Home is Second Life Ultra Light? Most of the cool stuff, none of the creepy blimp on blimp fucking.
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I am one-staring RandomEngy as a forumer.

    just gonna go ahead and do that

    stop taking this place so seriously, you silly geese

  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Direct post or not, I have to five star for the sheer effort of that video.

    Also, I liked Law Abiding Citizen, even if the ending let it down a little.

  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Before I rate this, I need to ask a question.
    Is this something Baroque And Roll made, or something he found?

    It's entertaining, no doubt. Possibly a full 5 stars worth. However, I want to make sure those stars go to the person who did the work.

    Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    irony of all irony.... I got Law abiding citizen this week from netflix.

  • Ace JonAce Jon Registered User
    edited April 2010
    That's not ironic.

    Yours truly, Ace Jon.
  • HenroidHenroid Gibberish Cold white sand!Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    RandomEngy wrote: »
    The Awesome Posts section has typically been a place to showcase awesome things that happen on the forums. Not a place to showcase awesome things on the internet with a PA post as a proxy. There are other sites which can show you cool stuff from the internet.

    Really now? Care to show us all the fine print?

    "Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit." - @Ludious
    PA Lets Play Archive - Twitter - Blog
  • OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? peach treesRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Henroid wrote: »
    RandomEngy wrote: »
    The Awesome Posts section has typically been a place to showcase awesome things that happen on the forums. Not a place to showcase awesome things on the internet with a PA post as a proxy. There are other sites which can show you cool stuff from the internet.

    Really now? Care to show us all the fine print?

    I tend to agree

    I mean, this ain't Linksville, this is the Awesome Posts forum. And this post is just a link to a youtube video that was not even created by the original poster

    Fuckin' sweet video, though

    7u0YG.gif
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | SCREENED | STEAM ID | BUY SOME STUFF!
  • Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Amazing video is amazing. <img class=" title=":lol:" class="bbcode_smiley" />

    Five stars.

    2cf4m6f.gif
  • The Black HunterThe Black Hunter Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Does the post contain something the rest of the forum should see?

    If yes report

    sig-1.jpg
  • ArtreusArtreus Hey kids, want some drugs?Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    irony of all irony.... I got Law abiding citizen this week from netflix.

    That's coincidence. Coincidence and irony are not the same thing.

    Also yeah, I don't think Baroque made this but I wanted more people to see it, hence awesome forum. At least this was way better than half the things that come through here.

    http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Artreus wrote: »
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    irony of all irony.... I got Law abiding citizen this week from netflix.

    That's coincidence. Coincidence and irony are not the same thing.

    Also yeah, I don't think Baroque made this but I wanted more people to see it, hence awesome forum. At least this was way better than half the things that come through here.

    only bender determines what is and what is not irony.

    also, I rate law abiding citizen at 4/5.

  • ArtreusArtreus Hey kids, want some drugs?Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    No no you have it all wrong.

    Bender determines what is and what is not iron.

    http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    This was fucking amazing.

    5 stars.

  • TiamatZTiamatZ Freeze...and burn! Double TroubleRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    One word: Awesome!

    5 starring this.

    Jakiro avatar (and other DOTA 2 portraits) by Dota fan Adam C. Beamish: Check them out
    DotaJakSig_zps399cf6a1.png
  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    Artreus wrote: »
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    irony of all irony.... I got Law abiding citizen this week from netflix.

    That's coincidence. Coincidence and irony are not the same thing.

    Also yeah, I don't think Baroque made this but I wanted more people to see it, hence awesome forum. At least this was way better than half the things that come through here.

    only bender determines what is and what is not irony.

    also, I rate law abiding citizen at 4/5.

    well then he's got your number

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY_amJ0YZrM

  • RandomEngyRandomEngy Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Yeah it is a pretty great video. And I'm noting what this place has been like in the past. Maybe this being rated highly heralds the rebirth of Linksville!

    Profile -> Signature Settings -> Hide signatures always. Then you don't have to read this worthless text anymore.
  • KreutzKreutz Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Gonna give my five stars for this one.

  • CyberJackalCyberJackal Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'll take one good video over a hundred shitty Sarah Palin jokes any day.

  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Ace Jon wrote: »
    That's not ironic.
    It's not like rain on your wedding day at all...

    Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
  • JudgementJudgement Registered User
    edited April 2010
    I'll take one good video over a hundred shitty Sarah Palin jokes any day.

    Yeah, the other post in the past Palin comparison to this video.

    4/5, because the ending of Law Abiding Citizen sucked. Great movie, just the end.

    309151-1.png
  • CyberJackalCyberJackal Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Judgement wrote: »
    I'll take one good video over a hundred shitty Sarah Palin jokes any day.

    Yeah, the other post in the past Palin comparison to this video.

    Well played.

Sign In or Register to comment.