Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Napoleon: Total War - LIBERTÉÉÉ, ÉGALITÉÉÉ, FRATERNITÉÉ

124»

• PilgrimPilgrim Registered User
    edited May 2010
    Updating DirectX did the trick, I'm not getting much of a framerate though, even on low, so I guess it's still Medieval 2 for me.

• DisruptorX2DisruptorX2 Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I don't know about the Napoleon demo, but the Empire demo ran at about half the framerate of the finished product.

1208768734831.jpg
  • TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Picked this up on the Steam sale :) Not looking forward to the 21GB download, but I am looking forward to more ETW related action. That was my first foray into the TW series so I'm keen to see what's been tweaked and expanded. Do people still play this or have they already jumped ship into Shogun 2?

steam_sig.png
    PSN - hellisforheroes
124»