As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Smashing Pumpkins song. . .

ED!ED! Registered User regular
edited April 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
That's not actually a Pumpkins song. Awhile ago, there was a huge flood of bootleg material, and one of the songs out there was an instrumental. The problem was the song was not actually a Pumpkin's song, it just got attributed to them. I want to say the song was called "Fellium" or something along those lines, but a Google search turns up nothing. The song is mostly guitar, with the same riff over and over again.

EDIT: Forgot to say that "Fellium" is not the name of the song. . .or rather it may be, but there is a Pumpkin's song called Fellium, which is most definitely not the song I am looking for.

"Get the hell out of me" - [ex]girlfriend
ED! on

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    was it performed by the Pumpkins but originally by another artist?

Xaquin on
  • Options
    MadpandaMadpanda suburbs west of chicagoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Where did you hear it originally?

Madpanda on
    camo_sig2.png
    Steam/PSN/XBL/Minecraft / LoL / - Benevicious | WoW - Duckwood - Rajhek
  • Options
    RipsawRipsaw Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Landslide?

Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks?

Ripsaw on
  • Options
    ED!ED! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    No, it was a song included (I believe) on one of those epic internet bootleg compilations people put together, and somehow this instrumental got included, mislabled and was attributed to the Pumpkins. I remember hearing it because there was a download of the song on a Smashing Pumpkins fan website (forget the name) noting how this song had been attributed to the Pumpkins. So it is 100% not a Pumpkins song, or a song they have ever covered in any way shape or form - it's simply been known by the fact that it was at one point believed to be a Pumpkins song.
    Landslide?

Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks?

No. :/ I always do this; forget to make backups of hard drives, and when one shoots the pooch - I'm S.O.L.

ED! on
    "Get the hell out of me" - [ex]girlfriend