As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[RADlands] Rad in the Morning (DE?AD's I Can Barely Sleep in this Thread Remix)

• SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I love that emote

Squall on
  • DontShootToastersDontShootToasters the prettiest bulb at the ballRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    It is the human centipede of emotes

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    DE?AD, will there be another update at a reasonable hour, or should I just go off and play Gang Garrison with some buddies?
    (not trying to sound snippy)

Antimatter on
  • DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Well there was gonna be, but then you sounded snippy, so no.

DE?AD on
  • ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    emot-barf.gif toast

oh right

jailed

Shabooty on
    edited April 2010
    DE?AD wrote: »
    Well there was gonna be, but then you sounded snippy, so no.
    :(
    off to play eight-bit team fortress 2 then, be seeing you

Antimatter on
    edited April 2010
    haha you're jailed

Squall on
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Man, on one hand I want to say something to piss her off more/advance things along, but Bro probably wants to just let well enough alone and leave at this point.

Decisions.

The best part about Speed was being able to give in to wild impulses and idiotic ideas and be able to defend it as being in-character!

Speed Racer on
  • LockoutLockout I am still searching Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    hey Gloss thread

sup

Lockout on
    f24GSaF.jpg
    edited April 2010
    not much lock

doodlin

you?

Squall on
  • DontShootToastersDontShootToasters the prettiest bulb at the ballRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Shabooty wrote: »
    emot-barf.gif toast

oh right

jailed

<3 you too shabooboo

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
    edited April 2010
    gonna replace that emote with a shock image

Squall on
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Man, on one hand I want to say something to piss her off more/advance things along, but Bro probably wants to just let well enough alone and leave at this point.

Decisions.

The best part about Speed was being able to give in to wild impulses and idiotic ideas and be able to defend it as being in-character!

I've made sentiments about what I could do with Dubh

though the mutants, the humans, and the freaker would likely be dead

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
    edited April 2010
    I'll replace your face

with my

uh

fist

Shabooty on
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    "Ha ha! You laugh like a girl!"
    "And I will pound you like a boy!"

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I kinda miss 'Ol Krosey.

It was nice playing a character with a real set goal and well established archetype. Right now I'm a bit confused with how to handle Jayce.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
    edited April 2010
    Squall wrote: »
    not much lock

doodlin

you?

bein busy

but getting less busy

going to get in on this vent party coming up

Lockout on
    f24GSaF.jpg
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I think for the sake of the story this might need to be a point of departure from The Dude.

The Dude obviously has him some opinions about politics and the like, but he actively avoids going into anything that might create a conflict, even if he staunchly disagrees with what the person says.

I think The Bro's gonna have to be willing to get into it if he's totally idealogically opposed to the other person, like in this instance. Otherwise every encounter is going to end with him squirming his way out of every confrontation, which isn't fun for me to play and complicates the advancement of the plot.

I'll probably sleep on it and post in the morning.

Speed Racer on
    edited April 2010
    Shabooty wrote: »
    I'll replace your face

with my

uh

fist

squallx.jpg

Shabooty on
  • CheeselikerCheeseliker Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Hey gloss thread...

bye gloss thread...

Cheeseliker on
  • scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    [Wolf][Is that yoga?]

Wolf grimaces in thought for a moment before swinging a gigantic arm around the Bro and turning around in a huddle. His great mass leans down to whisper into the Bro's ear, "This is your chance, laddy! I say, the old canine brain is churning and I've a master plan. The lady's got it in her noggin that us mutants are superior, so what say you give 'er the ol' what for — the big bang — the crown jewels — what!" Wolf looks over his shoulder at her briefly then leans back down, "What do you yanks call it again, a halfie?"

He stands back up to his full height and swings the Bro back around to face Maude then gives him a good shove forward before turning on his heel, "Alright chappies, I think it's time we head back downstairs, what!" He shoos everyone back onto the elevator and hits the Lobby button.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
    edited April 2010
    Hey gloss thread...

bye gloss thread...

what what what

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
    edited April 2010
    calling it

Speed will retire the dude and play as the rug like it's the flying carpet from aladdin

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

edited April 2010
    I hope Speed didn't really go to bed in the space of 5 minutes D:
    it's so earlyyyy

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
    edited April 2010
    because srsly i want some multiple updatessss

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
    edited April 2010
    everyone play with me, come now
    http://www.ganggarrison.com/

Antimatter on
    edited April 2010
    jonesing for some gloss

c'mon de?ad

just one more hit

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
    edited April 2010
    I'm writing a post, but for reasons i have already explained it is coming slowly.

Still I'll be around for another hour or two so it will probably go up before I go to bed.

Speed Racer on
    edited April 2010
    yeah basically.

time to play more FO3 or burnout revenge till something happens. Damn you, Speed Racer!

e: oh okay. but uh. speed, c'mon, get with the nailing of the broad so we can get that rug. it's all about RAD expenditure and good Soc rolls. also deep dickings.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
    edited April 2010
    If anyone can bang a gloss character it's speed racer!

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
    edited April 2010
    Antimatter wrote: »
    everyone play with me, come now
    http://www.ganggarrison.com/

I tried this, but then it made me wanna play TF2 more

damn close to getting another pyro hat (got the stupid beanie, want me a brain slug or rubber glove)

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

edited April 2010
    yeah basically.

time to play more FO3 or burnout revenge till something happens. Damn you, Speed Racer!

e: oh okay. but uh. speed, c'mon, get with the nailing of the broad so we can get that rug. it's all about RAD expenditure and good Soc rolls. also deep dickings.

rugs for rugs, man

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

edited April 2010

yeah but I think he missed my post, or his post might come sooner. I think he's trying to be esoteric.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
    edited April 2010
    yeah basically.

Well yeah, fuckin' is obviously going to be the end result of this conversation if I have anything to do with it. It's just a matter of getting there.

Speed Racer on
    edited April 2010

yeah but I think he missed my post, or his post might come sooner. I think he's trying to be esoteric.

Wait what? How am I trying to be esoteric?

Speed Racer on
  • DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    [Cecil]
    The group turns the wheel on the door, the stone rumbling as various pillars within the heavy thing fall into place. It swings open, revealing a long tunnel of absolute, swirling blackness. No light enters the room beyond - a wall of solid, slowly churning black.

DE?AD on
    edited April 2010

Wait what? How am I trying to be esoteric?

Oh, haha, I was just figuring because in the last post you made you were thinking it was going to take hours to write one action post because you wanted to basically play the Dude statically.

Break the rules, be the Bro.
    e.g. post something faster than one hour from now

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
    edited April 2010
    B]Cecil[/B
    Sticks calmly walks forward.

Antimatter on
    edited April 2010
    It's not even that I want to write a big long post, it's just that I'm grappling with the right way to play this out.

AKA I am being a little bitch right now but hopefully the end result is that I start moving us in a good direction.

I will try to make this as quick as I can though.

Speed Racer on
    edited April 2010
    [Cecil][(Raaargh-Bargle) Phys (5x2) \\|| Soc (2) Ment (2) RAD ||||]
    R.B. adjusts his goggles and marches resolutely through the doorway.

Lockout on
    f24GSaF.jpg
This discussion has been closed.