Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Conan to be on TBS: Very Funny?

123457»

• BehemothBehemoth Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    "The blimp is really... you gotta keep it up there so people can... see what's on the... side."

I wonder if he just hasn't been getting enough sleep.

iQbUbQsZXyt8I.png
  • NappuccinoNappuccino Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    He just seems nervous about the whole thing to me.

Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/
    Spoiler:
  • GreasyKidsStuffGreasyKidsStuff Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    http://twitter.com/#!/dirtylonghair - My Twitter / GT: GreasyKidsStuff / NNID: GreasyKidsStuff / 3DS Friend Code: 4828 5290 8757 / Digital Comics Codes
  • ShensShens Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    He probably takes some kind of anti-anxiety medication before doing interviews. He has always been very nervous and awkward in interviews.

• DraperDraper __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2010
    I like him. He always seems to be on anti-anxiety drugs or just sleepy in every interview he's in, but he's never an asshole. He's just pretty chilled out and unaware of stuff, but it could be a lot worse, like this for example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJWS6qyy7bw

lifefinal3.jpg
  • deowolfdeowolf Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I read somewhere once that shows generally have a booze cart in the Greenrooms to help loosen guests up, and that Ford, when it became necessary to do TV interviews, was a big fan of Jack Danials.

Also, he and Jimmy Buffett are best friends, so...

[SIGPIC]acocoSig.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Warning: Donkey Kong is not a real doctor Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    DHS Odium wrote: »
    All of Harrison's interviews are like that. He's a man who clearly does not like doing the media circuit when promoting a new movie.
    Yeah. Now that I look at others, it seems like he just doesn't like that sort of thing. (But he still seemed... Kinda... spaced out.)
    Also, I did not know you could say "Shit" on basic cable

Edit: Huh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QcyX9JWMMo

Keeping that "interview" going was a pretty heroic effort on letterman's part. That was really interesting to watch.

easy_tetris_sig.gifbubbulon3_sig.png
    edited November 2010
    Harrison Ford never really gave a shit about Blade Runner, and even said in the rare interviews he gave about the movie that he didn't enjoy the shoot. I wonder if he even cares that nowadays it's hailed as one of the greatest movies ever made.

lifefinal3.jpg
    edited November 2010
    Ok I watched the interview from last night and hahahaha holy shit he was so much loopier than in other interviews. That was actually really bad. He's acting like he's 90 on his deathbed or something.

lifefinal3.jpg
  • RaynagaRaynaga Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Ok, compare this interview to the one Ford did on TDS a couple nights ago. Then try to say he wasn't on the moon.

• Mister_PenguinMister_Penguin Registered User
    edited November 2010
    Shens wrote: »
    He probably takes some kind of anti-anxiety medication before doing interviews. He has always been very nervous and awkward in interviews.

I was wondering about that. I know valium can really zonk a dude out for a bit.

123457»