Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Let's Play] Red Faction-Van Tram!

SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
edited July 2010 in Games and Technology
Red Faction, where Communists run wild

red_faction_front-geileresel.jpg

Merciless wikipedia quotation:
Red Faction is a first-person shooter video game that was released in 2001 for the PlayStation 2, Microsoft Windows, and Macintosh by THQ and Volition. A version for the Nokia N-Gage was developed by Monkeystone Games. The game was also re-developed as a top-down shooter for the mobile phone.[1]

Red Faction takes place on Mars in the late 21st century. The player controls a miner named Parker who helps lead a rebellion against the Ultor Corporation. The premiere feature of the game is its "Geo-Mod" technology, short for "geometry modification", which provided destructible environments, allowing the player to destroy certain sections of the scenery in the game. For example, instead of opening a door, a player could blast through the rock surrounding the door.[2]

Let's get this Red Faction LP restarted. I got the go ahead from the original author to take over, so watch as I break this somewhat unbreakable (except all those delicious destructable everythings) game.

I realize there's voice audio problems, stupid ass headset, I hope my knowledge of the game and the zooming about I do makes up for it.

Set 1 I'm a miner, stop!

Set 2 Woo Eco-terrorism!
Set 3 Fucking goddamn stealth sections.
Spoiler:

Set 4 Happy Funtime Mars Mission
Spoiler:

Set 5 I'd watch it.
Set 6 Ignore the native flora and fauna.
Spoiler:

Set 7 From Space!

Set 8 That Damn Capek!

Set 9 Merc Madness!
Spoiler:

Set 10 Van Tram!

Set 11 The Shortening
Spoiler:

Set 12 The Space Musical
Set 13 The Finale

SkutSkut on