As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A Prime/Child's Play button suggestion for Penny Arcade

papaprinnypapaprinny Registered User regular
edited April 2010 in PAX Archive
Button exchange is a big thing during Prime. We likes them. However, after a search of the forum here, I was unable to find anything relating to Child's Play buttons, one of which I would be willing to pay for. My suggestion to Penny-Arcade is that they sell some tiny Child's Play buttons for $5 a pop at the merch booth at Prime. I'd be willing to bet that Buttoneers and non-Buttoneers alike would gobble these up.

Just thought I'd pass that suggestion along.

paxeast2010dvdsignowout.jpgForumSig1.jpg
papaprinny on

• Options
    LigerLiger Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    There's actually an Enforcer who makes some really nice CP buttons and hands them out to anyone who wants to wear one/support the cause. If you like, I can direct his attention to this post and see if he would be interested in making a buttload for Prime this year. :)

Liger on
    5932306549_6b4d957b56.jpg CUSTOM LANYARDS FOR PAX
  • Options
    Steel FireSteel Fire Gunboat Diplomat PAI MarketingRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I think actually selling the buttons might have other implications since it's a charity but, like the Cookie Brigade, they can happily give buttons away and people can choose to return the gesture with a donation.

Steel Fire on
  • Options
    WingedillidanWingedillidan Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Selling Vs Donating.. I'd happily give many of my dollars to Childsplay over the course of the weekend, but I don't think I'd want to run back to my hotel room after choosing $50 (thankyou PAX scarf for taking my money) in merch and waiting in line for who-knows-how-long and get $5 for something I can do somewhere else without a giant line. But could we get a button THREAD and we can talk things Buttoneer there?

Wingedillidan on
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • Options
    redhaloredhalo Also a Professional Alcoholic Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I, for one, support trading donations to worthy causes for buttons. It's what helps me sleep at night. Hell I support trading donations to unworthy causes for buttons too, so this should be a no-brainer.

redhalo on
This discussion has been closed.