Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

(gabe) Any plans to go to the east coast?

Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
edited September 2012 in Archives
Like say Atlanta or Miami? I live out way out in Alabama and would like to meet you guys some time (and possibly buy some merchandise) but I lack the funds to fly all the way to the West Coast.

Moe Fwacky on
Steam name: munkus_beaver
Blizzard thing: munkus#1952
Nintendo ID (3DS thinger): munkusbeaver
Please give to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America: http://www.ccfa.org/
Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.

• poisnedcokepoisnedcoke Registered User
    edited April 2004
    I agree go to the east coast, but go to somewhere in the middle like Virginia or North Carolina.

I'm trilltastic, trilldacious even!
  • RansRans Registered User regular
    edited April 2004
    they were just in Jersey not too long ago, fellas

• SlungsolowSlungsolow Registered User, ClubPA
    edited April 2004
    I'm thinking the DC convention center is calling.

fuck your forums, fuck your administrator and fuck dynagrip for getting away with the long troll.
  • DefaultuserDefaultuser Registered User
    edited April 2004
    Slungsolow wrote:
    I'm thinking the DC convention center is calling.
    I'm thinking the Philadelphia convention center is calling. Plus it's in a state with Penny Arcade's acronym.

hellobergymod.gifAlbinos invade America's anus.
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2004
    I agree go to the east coast, but go to somewhere in the middle like Virginia or North Carolina.

Yeah, Jersey was way up North and I couldn't make it (and Jersey is well...Jersey) Atlanta or perhaps D.C. would make a good place.

Please give to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America: http://www.ccfa.org/
    edited April 2004

Yeah, Jersey was way up North and I couldn't make it (and Jersey is well...Jersey) Atlanta or perhaps D.C. would make a good place.

As I love to point out..

DC has a very new, very modern, and very spiffy convention center. If Callius was able to bring out 30+ people, imagine what Gabe & Tycho could do.

fuck your forums, fuck your administrator and fuck dynagrip for getting away with the long troll.
  • GabrielGabriel Registered User, ClubPA, Penny Arcade Staff, PAX Staff staff
    edited April 2004
    For right now it's just a Seattle thing. Once it becomes as big as E3 we can start thinking about moving it around;)

Lazorz
    edited April 2004
    Its nice of you to consider it Gabriel.

You are truly a man amongst women.

• TripMachineTripMachine Registered User
    edited April 2004
    Come ooooooooooooon Rochester NY! Let's see somethin Rochester NY!

You're letting women into the clan?

What if she goes into labor in the middle of a match, or menstruates all over the controller or something?
  • arod_77arod_77 __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2004
    Come to Florida... We won't lynch you... pinky swear

glitteratsigcopy.jpg
  • Optimus WangOptimus Wang Registered User
    edited April 2004
    Gabriel wrote:
    For right now it's just a Seattle thing. Once it becomes as big as E3 we can start thinking about moving it around;)
    I'm going to take this opportunity to call you an egotistical bastard, if only for the fact that this is the only chance I'll get.

<3

Din wrote:
    I'd be Optimus Wang, and come out with just a bathrobe on and drink maple syrup out of a coffee mug.
    ani-me.jpg
  • SzechuanosaurusSzechuanosaurus Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2004
    Or Edinburgh (hey, it's on the east coast)?

• DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited April 2004
    Why does stuff always happen now on the west coast AFTER I moved away???! This sounds so cool and I'm missing it because...I live in...Texas. :cry: If they go for somewhere in the middle, I think they should go for somewhere in the middle of the country. ^_^.

• KateKate Registered User
    edited April 2004
  • meddleRPImeddleRPI Registered User, ClubPA
    edited April 2004
    If you guys come to Upstate NY I will shower you with booze and ladies. *whisper* Oh, you're married? Hmm... then just booze I guess. And the praise of five-thousand geeks.

JohnThrice wrote:
    Rans wrote:
    i really wish you'd just kill yourself meddle
    Meddle, you asshole. You made me agree with Rans.
    edited April 2004
    I second the motion for a D.C. con

edited April 2004
    MAYBE, you guys should quit being pansies and just live in sweet sweet Western Washington, or attend school at one of our top rate universities.

We've got Nintendo, Microsoft, and Digipen, what more enticement do you need?

• Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2004
    The is a con going on in Atlanta in the fall that I know of.

• VissithVissith Registered User
    edited April 2004
    MAYBE, you guys should quit being pansies and just live in sweet sweet Western Washington, or attend school at one of our top rate universities.

We've got Nintendo, Microsoft, and Digipen, what more enticement do you need?

AUGH! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

I think what he meant was, "Western Washington is crappy and rainy all the time. There's nothing fun here. Try California or Oregon if you want to move to the west coast."

Nothing to see here. The trees smell bad and the mountains are an eyesore. Stay away.

If you want a non-subjective reason to stay away: Mt. Rainier is an active volcano, and if it erupts we all die horribly.

edited April 2004
    Exactly what Vissith said. You don't want to live here. It's horrible.

(Crap. These people are going to be coming to WA in August?)

If it's not raining when you get here, that's a freak occurance.

edited April 2004
    Yes, and we definitely did NOT have 61 straight days of 70 degrees or above, sunny weather last summer.

Also, we're home to Tonya Harding and the Serial Snipers.

• Captain CanuckCaptain Canuck Registered User
    edited April 2004
    The farthest I'm willing to go for a convention is Edmonton.

Have one in Edmonton.

shadeodare_sig.png
  • EuphoriaEuphoria Registered User
    edited April 2004
    Wenderric wrote:
    This sounds so cool and I'm missing it because...I live in...Texas.

Hey, at least we have QuakeCon.

This discussion has been closed.