Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The Mourning After L4D

AbracadanielAbracadaniel CertifiedBrimperRegistered User regular
edited July 2010 in Singularity Engine++
DO NOT POST OPENLY ABOUT THE FINALE, PUT IT IN SPOILERS OR THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES AND REPERCUSSIONS

CHECK THIS MOTHERFUCKER OUT, FIRST OF SEVERAL, DESIGNED BY OUR VERY OWN BEAVOTRON FOR VALVE

Screenshot2010-04-29at103513PM.png

214902-1.jpg

The Passing was released today! It's up on Steam and maybe Xbox Live, but you gotta pay for it there.

In addition to the new 3-part campaign 'The Passing,' Valve has introduced Mutations. What are Mutations? Basically, Valve is testing out new and unusual game modes. The first one is Realism Versus. It's exactly what it sounds like. Next week is Chainsaw Massacre, where the Survivors all have access to chainsaws with unlimited fuel. I guess after a few have made the rounds, Valve is going to open up voting so player-favorites get thrown back into the mix.

There's also a new Uncommon Infected, the Fallen Survivor!
Spoiler:

I got a chance to play a hectic run of the new campaign and it's a bunch of fun. There's even a number of interesting easter eggs!

Easter Egg 1
Spoiler:

Easter Egg 2
Spoiler:

Abracadaniel on
sites: personal | tumblr | abracadaniel dot com | coolguy.me
services I recommend: tonx coffee *highly recommended* | everlane
Secret Satan Wishlists: Regular List Coffee Stuff
FUNTENDO DS BROCODE: 2337-4364-1683

This discussion has been closed.