Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

What Would You Do With A Million Bajillion Dollars

DidgeridooDidgeridoo Registered User regular
edited April 2010 in Singularity Engine++
Some dude just won an obscene amount of money
Shaw said he needed a few days to decide whether he will keep his minimum-wage job at the store where he has worked for just three weeks. He also plans to seek advice "from people who know about money" about whether to take the jackpot in 30 payments over 29 years or the lump-sum amount of $124,875,122.

That's a lot of cash money! Seems like a nice enough guy, good for him. But it got me thinking- what the fuck would I do with that amount of money? Where do you even start?

So after doing the 'practical' and 'responsible' shit like paying off your bills and helping out friends/family, giving to charity or whatever, what crazy outlandish shit would you do with that money?

Me, I've got five words for you: Private shuttle. to the moon

Didgeridoo on
3DS Friend Code: 2766-8209-8772. Nintendo Network ID: Didge7