Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Debate and Discourse: AWESOME POST in "[Teabag Militia]: And we shall name it TALIBAN", by

ScalfinScalfin __BANNED USERS regular
edited April 2010 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Scalfin has reported a post.

Reason:
Greatest

Story

Ever.
Forum: Debate and Discourse
Assigned Moderators: Elki, ElJeffe, Irond Will

Posted by: GungHo
Original Content:
devCharles wrote: »
I eagerly await The Food Network adding political commentary to their menu.

Ever watch Anthony Bourdain? He doesn't exactly shy away.
That's the Travel Channel.
Besides, I know Obama didn't have that BLT. He's a secret Muslim, remember?
An aside: I had a long and aggrivating discussion with a coworker about her belief in Obama being a secret Muslim that basically had me going through each Pillar of Islam and explaining how Obama isn't adhereing to any of them, and beyond that, how he eats pork, drinks alcohol, etc. And then she started talking about the "Sixth Pillar of Islam" and I said "<name>, I don't think that he's going on a jihad." And then she corrected me, with a completely sincere look on her face, "no, the Sixth Pillar is having the Arab name."

There was an Indian guy at the next table who snickered, said something in Hindi, pointed at the woman, and then all of them (5) started to laugh... loudly.

Scalfin on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The rest of you, I fucking hate you for the fact that I now have a blue dot on this god awful thread.