Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Need a perfect proxy to thwart the Chinese

Funguy McAidsFunguy McAids Registered User
edited April 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm having a lot of annoying problems with China's firewall blocking random sites and getting in the way of my gaming.

For example, I can connect to Heroes of Newerth's website and forum but can't download the installer anymore or update via the game's autoupdater.

I also seem to be unable to get the minecraft server lists to play on my own server, though i can host it just fine.

I already have a great proxy to use with Firefox for browsing but it doesn't extend to anything not using Firefox.

Can someone please point me toward a proxy that when turned on directs any of my internet traffic through it?

I want something free but if highly recommended could consider paying.

Funguy McAids on

This discussion has been closed.