Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

So what makes Stephen Hawking an expert all of a sudden

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    The authors of Civilization One return, bringing new evidence about the Moon that will shake up our world. Christopher Knight and Alan Butler realized that the ancient system of geometry they presented in their earlier, breakthrough study works as perfectly for the Moon as it does the Earth. They found a consistent sequence of integer numbers that they can apply to every major aspect of the Moon; no such pattern emerges for any other planet or moon in the solar system. In addition, Knight and Butler discovered that the Moon possesses few or no heavy metals and has no core—something that should not be possible. Their persuasive conclusion: if higher life only developed on Earth because the Moon is exactly what it is and where it is, it becomes unreasonable to cling to the idea that the Moon is a natural object—an idea with profound implications.

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    this thread's last 10 pages summarize perfectly just why i hate russians

Who cares what anyone else says or thinks of you? At the end, how big you smile, how hard you dance, matters. Sounds like a victory to me.
    Steam
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    #pipe wrote: »
    so, russian dude

do you really believe the moon is an artificial object?

as in man made?

how did you come to that conclusion? Who made it? for what purpose?

I came to that conclusion after reading it in a book, entitled Who Built the Moon. It's funny, i actually posted a picture of me reading the book, and some of you still think i'm making it up.

It was built by an alien organisation with a view to making the Earth suitable for intelligent life.

so how did the people who wrote the book come to the conclusion?

why is the moon important to intelligent life?

regular%20sig.png
  • LarsLars Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Langly wrote: »
    so, russian dude

as in man made?

aliens made it, to facilitate the creation of man. It's positioning and size are mathematical clues to this.

I believe he said the aliens choose him to be the Lunar Messiah and send him messages in his sleep. The aliens made it for the express purpose of cultivating life on this planet to one day help combat the great evil in our future known as Unicron by using all life on Earth to solve the question to which the answer is 42. Then the top ten high scores of Space Invaders get to fly rocket ships.

I may have confused some of the details but I think that's it.

ae26.jpg
  • HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Hunter wrote: »
    so, russian dude

as in man made?

aliens made it, to facilitate the creation of man. It's positioning and size are mathematical clues to this.

Don't forget it's hollow and controls things directly via moon rays.

It's fucking organic radios, hunter. Get it right.

I was too busy sharpening my razor blades via the full moon, sorry.

• DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2010
    pics like that are awesome in and of themselves, but it's so much cooler to look at something like that and actually understand some of the important details of what you're looking at

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    like that you are actually technically viewing the past

STEAM
    Spoiler:
  • mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Lars wrote: »
    so, russian dude

as in man made?

I believe he said the aliens choose him to be the Lunar Messiah and send him messages in his sleep. The aliens made it for the express purpose of cultivating life on this planet to one day help combat the great evil in our future known as Unicron by using all life on Earth to solve the question to which the answer is 42. Then the top ten high scores of Space Invaders get to fly rocket ships.

I may have confused some of the details but I think that's it.

Close! You're thinking of dianetics

• Valentin SeleznyovValentin Seleznyov __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2010
    so, russian dude

as in man made?

I came to that conclusion after reading it in a book, entitled Who Built the Moon. It's funny, i actually posted a picture of me reading the book, and some of you still think i'm making it up.

It was built by an alien organisation with a view to making the Earth suitable for intelligent life.

Essentially, the Moon is a mathematical message. Let me put it this way...

You're walking across a beach, and come across a perfectly spherical pebble. What do you think?

I'll give you a hint: If you're an intelligent man or lady, you assume that it must have been shaped by an intelligent hand. The Moon is like that. It's mathematical coincidences are so vast, it is unreasonable to assume anything other than that they were put there deliberately to alert us to the Moons origins.

• Ruby RhodRuby Rhod Multipass!Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Ok guys, I'm going to bed. I expect a report on my desk first thing tomorrow morning.

edited April 2010
    PiptheFair wrote: »

well yeah, but you can achieve that just by looking at me

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Certified BrimperRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    dru just collecting a pension from his time sculpting the moon

sites: personal | tumblr | abracadaniel dot com | coolguy.me
    services I recommend: tonx coffee *highly recommended* | everlane
    Secret Satan Wishlists: Regular List Coffee Stuff
    FUNTENDO DS BROCODE: 2337-4364-1683
    edited April 2010
    oh god you guys i am so unprepared for my calc final tommorow

if i cram for a few more hours i think i'll understand what i need to but i need to be up at 10 am for my chem final D:

Should i go fuck it and just study until 2am or should i get some rest and hope for the best

edited April 2010
    so, russian dude

as in man made?

You're walking across a beach, and come across a perfectly spherical pebble. What do you think?

I'll give you a hint: If you're an intelligent man or lady, you assume that it must have been shaped by an intelligent hand. The Moon is like that. It's mathematical coincidences are so vast, it is unreasonable to assume anything other than that they were put there deliberately to alert us to the Moons origins.

really

cuz whenever something like that crosses my path

i automatically assume God did it

not some hick with a lot of time on his hands

Who cares what anyone else says or thinks of you? At the end, how big you smile, how hard you dance, matters. Sounds like a victory to me.
    Steam
    edited April 2010
    man there are plenty of naturally occurring spheres?

edited April 2010
    Druhim wrote: »

well yeah, but you can achieve that just by looking at me

So if you stare at the past, the past stares right back at you?

ae26.jpg
  • unintentionalunintentional Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    so, russian dude

as in man made?

Why?

i'm out, follow me on twitter @uninten , steam is GaryMyNemesis
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    dru what was it like when interstellar debris collided with the primordial earth causing the moon's matter to be ejected

STEAM
    Spoiler:
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    The authors of Civilization One return, bringing new evidence about the Moon that will shake up our world. Christopher Knight and Alan Butler realized that the ancient system of geometry they presented in their earlier, breakthrough study works as perfectly for the Moon as it does the Earth. They found a consistent sequence of integer numbers that they can apply to every major aspect of the Moon; no such pattern emerges for any other planet or moon in the solar system. In addition, Knight and Butler discovered that the Moon possesses few or no heavy metals and has no core—something that should not be possible. Their persuasive conclusion: if higher life only developed on Earth because the Moon is exactly what it is and where it is, it becomes unreasonable to cling to the idea that the Moon is a natural object—an idea with profound implications.

this reminds me of that Bible code guy

who was like when you use this code to decipher the words of the bible it says shit like "9-11 america tragedy" or "princess tunnel crash"

but interestingly, it's only able to predict events that have already happened and you can also use the code to find things like "drink coke" and "metallica rules"

regular%20sig.png
  • NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'm glad to have been a small part of this thread.

• ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    jesus h christ this thread

reading the line "organic radio waves" a few pages back cost me a few brain cells

• gazamcgazamc Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    so, russian dude

as in man made?

not if you believe the universe is infinite!

even if you don't it would be stranger if it never occured anywhere in the universe...

• jackaljackal Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    so, russian dude

as in man made?

See this is the type of stuff that really won me over. The moon is round. No intelligent person could deny that.

• DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    why do ancient aliens always gotta be inscrutable dickwads

0BnD8l3.gif
  • HoukHouk Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010

I'll give you a hint: If you're an intelligent man or lady, you assume that it must have been shaped by an intelligent hand.
    does that mean all stars were shaped by an intelligent hand? since they are perfectly spherical and all

nipplessig.jpg
    edited April 2010

if i cram for a few more hours i think i'll understand what i need to but i need to be up at 10 am for my chem final D:

Should i go fuck it and just study until 2am or should i get some rest and hope for the best

It's best to get a good night's sleep before an exam, but you've still got some time. What parts of Chemistry are you having trouble with?

ae26.jpg
  • JordanthehuttJordanthehutt Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Dichotomy wrote: »

Bad family situations.

edited April 2010
    Dichotomy wrote: »

they obviously want us young punk earthlings to get off their universe

Steam
    edited April 2010

who was like when you use this code to decipher the words of the bible it says shit like "9-11 america tragedy" or "princess tunnel crash"

but interestingly, it's only able to predict events that have already happened and you can also use the code to find things like "drink coke" and "metallica rules"

Yahweh loves For Whom The Bell Tolls, what can I say?

edited April 2010

I'm sure you're aware that the Bible Codes author successfully predicted the assassination of Rabin - and warned him about it before hand?

• HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    man there are plenty of naturally occurring spheres?

Just because it's the lowest energy state for objects to form in nature doesn't mean shit. It's all about aliens constructing a hollow moon base.

edited April 2010
    Houk wrote: »

I'll give you a hint: If you're an intelligent man or lady, you assume that it must have been shaped by an intelligent hand.
    does that mean all stars were shaped by an intelligent hand? since they are perfectly spherical and all

No. You miss the point.

• AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Ruby Rhod wrote: »
    We have 10 fingers because math

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myu_5eNdSJo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    dru what was it like when interstellar debris collided with the primordial earth causing the moon's matter to be ejected

man, I was napping then
    hell if I know

belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited April 2010
    hey russian dude

i know better

the moon is obviously made of cheese

Steam
  • JordanthehuttJordanthehutt Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

I'm sure you're aware that the Bible Codes author successfully predicted the assassination of Rabin - and warned him about it before hand?

Oh I didn't know that how interesting, can you cite your sources?

edited April 2010
    Lars wrote: »

It's best to get a good night's sleep before an exam, but you've still got some time. What parts of Chemistry are you having trouble with?

im on molecular orbitals right now but its calc 1 thats really biting me in the ass

• ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    these threads always bring out the weird theories

• unintentionalunintentional Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Why the hell is there a little white cap on the tip of this pen? I had to rip it off and now it writes fine.

i'm out, follow me on twitter @uninten , steam is GaryMyNemesis
    edited April 2010
    the moon is made of cheese

that is a fact

not a theory

Steam
This discussion has been closed.