Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

So what makes Stephen Hawking an expert all of a sudden

• MrMonroeMrMonroe Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    hey look foolproof is back and this theory is even crazier than his last one

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Okay... This looks bad.Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    MrMonroe wrote: »

Wait, what was he talking about last time?

zw3k8eu.gif
  • AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Fool proof, indeed.

1LRdqui.png
  • mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    but i

what

how can you

but i

• TamTam I hate art I love artRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    That reminds me of the Star Trek thing where the dinosaurs evolved to a point where they struck out into space

except this has less credibility

• PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    holy shit foolproof is full-time crazy

edited April 2010
    I just got it

foolproof is ACSIS

• ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    maybe he's just saying humanity represents an evolutionary inevitability

all advanced races are humans

the future is bright guys

edited April 2010
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    MrMonroe wrote: »

Wait, what was he talking about last time?

his theory about how the cops in his locality (indiana if I remember correctly) were all corrupt child-raping murderers who regularly killed reporters in order to keep their deeds from becoming publicized

so yeah he's full-on stir crazy conspiracy nutter

• DodgeBlanDodgeBlan Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    But what about that african tribe from the Dog star, huh? They knew that it was two stars. They are aliens. Also George Clinton

OooOOOoOoOOOooOOOoOOOoOoOOoOOoOOOOOOOOoooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    is it mormons or scientologists that believe the universe is populated by humans

or is it both?

0BnD8l3.gif
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Cloudman wrote: »
    gza_rza_gr.jpg

now This needs to be part of a fighting game

ETqXK.png
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood Speak No Evil. Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Futore wrote: »
    gza_rza_gr.jpg

now This needs to be part of a fighting game

RZAchamp.jpg

n95ewsr3ulmn.jpg
    edited April 2010
    well warhams 40k believes that humanity populated the galaxy and then forgot. I am okay with my cosmology matching that particular fictional universe

OooOOOoOoOOOooOOOoOOOoOoOOoOOoOOOOOOOOoooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo
  • HenroidHenroid Nobody Nowhere fastRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Foolproof wrote: »
    I think many cultures had forgotten all about the rest of the human race before being "discovered" by explorers. It is possible that this part of our universe is already mostly human occupied. Hopefully environmental pressures have evolved our women to be much hotter then the average human worlds. Failing that hopefully we do something better than our neighbors. no one wants to be the milky way's canada.

Most tribes had first contact with traders and religious missionaries. I think if we kill and eat the first few aliens that come to our planet then we will have some time to plan our next move before the cultural contamination and cross fertilization begins in earnest.

woah woah wait

you

you think any other planet has human life

human life that we could breed with

When we find alien life the first thing we need to do is find out if we can inter-breed.

"Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit."
    - @Ludious
    PA Lets Play Archive - Twitter - Blog (6/15/14)
  • The Far SideThe Far Side __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    gza_rza_gr.jpg

lmao williamsburg

33aqfwk.jpg
    edited April 2010
    some of my favorite useless fantasies are in the vein of "what if [great civilization x] didn't fall"

• Cilla BlackCilla Black Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Tam wrote: »
    some of my favorite useless fantasies are in the vein of "what if [great civilization x] didn't fall"
    the only one I care about is the Library at Alexandria.

• Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    ZeroFill wrote: »
    maybe he's just saying humanity represents an evolutionary inevitability

all advanced races are humans

the future is bright guys

I thought this when I was 8 to explain why all aliens on tv looked like humans.

I thought I was so fucking smart.

edited April 2010
    Henroid wrote: »
    I think many cultures had forgotten all about the rest of the human race before being "discovered" by explorers. It is possible that this part of our universe is already mostly human occupied. Hopefully environmental pressures have evolved our women to be much hotter then the average human worlds. Failing that hopefully we do something better than our neighbors. no one wants to be the milky way's canada.

Most tribes had first contact with traders and religious missionaries. I think if we kill and eat the first few aliens that come to our planet then we will have some time to plan our next move before the cultural contamination and cross fertilization begins in earnest.

woah woah wait

you

When we find alien life the first thing we need to do is find out if we can inter-breed.

It is like the army except more polite.

As opposed to travelling to interesting places and killing the people there we get to travel to interesting places and bone the people there.

Wait that sounds more like a thailand sex tour but you get the idea.

• DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I always enjoyed when my anthropology professor would start ranting about how shitty the human body actually is and and all the flaws we've inherited and if there was some kind of designer he was boneheaded

he fucking hates the human knee

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Platypus BeirutPlatypus Beirut Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Henroid wrote: »

woah woah wait

you

If it's possible, I'd like to be the first person to breed with an alien. As long as she doesn't devour me after the act. Or implants her larva into me.

s4qj73uq.jpg
    edited April 2010
    Tam wrote: »
    the only one I care about is the Library at Alexandria.

You should probably care about the Grand Library at Baghdad/The House of Wisdom too.

• MaceraMacera Registered User
    edited April 2010
    DodgeBlan wrote: »
    well warhams 40k believes that humanity populated the galaxy and then forgot. I am okay with my cosmology matching that particular fictional universe

In 40k running at guys and punching them is a legitimate military strategy, so I wouldn't try to take much from it

xet8c.gif
    edited April 2010
    Macera wrote: »

In 40k running at guys and punching them is a legitimate military strategy, so I wouldn't try to take much from it

drive_me_closer_i_want_to_hit_them_with_my_sword.png?

• FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    For what it is worth, there are plenty of humans who have sex with each other even though there is absolutely no chance they could ever produce an offspring by such a union.

juggcat.jpg
    edited April 2010
    the people running and hitting things in 40k are either encased in extremely durable metal power armor or massive green humanoid-shaped fungus plants with few actual organs to be harmed by damage.

edited April 2010
    Guys in movies and other media are always throwing punches at each other, no one ever tries to wrestle his opponent to the ground. Perhaps because it's visually less interesting.

s4qj73uq.jpg
    edited April 2010
    Fiz wrote: »
    For what it is worth, there are plenty of humans who have sex with each other even though there is absolutely no chance they could ever produce an offspring by such a union.

What fiz is trying to say here it is more important that they want to fuck than whether or not we can breed.

What I want to know is, are they hot.

edited April 2010
    requirements for aliens to become objects of human desire:

Orifice at least Xcm deep

Protrusion at least Ycm long

edited April 2010
    Blaket wrote: »

What fiz is trying to say here it is more important that they want to fuck than whether or not we can breed.

oh mass effect 2, you have taught us so much

• HoukHouk Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010

basically. i would have sex with an alien that met this criteria regardless of appearance, just for the story

nipplessig.jpg
    edited April 2010
    Houk wrote: »

basically. i would have sex with an alien that met this criteria regardless of appearance, just for the story

But houk what if it was a fat alien?

edited April 2010

dodge people are turned on by balloons

BALLOONS

we'd be hard-pressed to find a creature at least several people DIDNT want to fuck

edited April 2010
    look I don't know about you guys but sentience gets me all hot and bothered

edited April 2010

Here Lies Houk

1984 - 2022

"Wrap It Up. Space Gonorrhea is a Bitch."

edited April 2010
    When I think about it, I'm not sure I'd like to have sex with one of the District 9 aliens.

s4qj73uq.jpg
    edited April 2010

"gonna deposit my hermaphroditic sperm-egg mucous all over you baby

oooh i bet you like that, i can feel you squirming in my ancillary ovary-sac"

• FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Blaket wrote: »

What I want to know is, are they hot.

I mean, people have sex with all kinds of weird shit. There's going to be at least one person who wants to fuck whatever is out there.

juggcat.jpg
    edited April 2010
    Sentient cloud of space dust all up in the club. Workin' it, humans be frontin

This discussion has been closed.