As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pax Arcadia: An Alliance PVE Guild on Draenor (US)

• Options
    EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Noisymunk wrote:
    I updated the OP with the new boss kills (4/8 in our first lockout? what?) PAX info and future plans. Check it.

Will there be room for me in the next raid? Or can I at least come in and pickpocket the boss?

Oh, and my Pally hit 85 and I somehow managed to get her to 354 iLvL and with only 4 pieces of blue PvP gear! Let's go to Dragon Soul 5 mans and get her some proper DPS/Tank/Healing gear so she can be versatile.

EDIT: Just did a run. Pulled out the DPS chest piece from Sylvanus, shoulders from the last boss, and the gauntlets from the first quest. Not bad.

Esh on
  • Options
    LeftOnRedLeftOnRed Registered User regular
    There is an OK chance that we'll still have Hagara up next Sunday, since I don't think our kills were smooth enough to get through all of Siege in a Wednesday raid.

Also, the OP is updated before I do the website front page? I have been shamed...

• Options
    LeftOnRed wrote:
    There is an OK chance that we'll still have Hagara up next Sunday, since I don't think our kills were smooth enough to get through all of Siege in a Wednesday raid.

Also, the OP is updated before I do the website front page? I have been shamed...

I actually won't be around for Hagara on Sunday (if you meant the approaching one). I'll still be in the air. I don't get in to Portland until 7:30pm PST.

• Options
    No worries. I've got you on the invite list for raids now so we should be able to start rotating you in once you're settled and ready to stab some mans.

• Options
    LeftOnRed wrote:
    No worries. I've got you on the invite list for raids now so we should be able to start rotating you in once you're settled and ready to stab some mans.

Thanks! My paladin is already iLvL 369 as Ret and has about 4-6 pieces each of tank and healing sets from the Twilight 5 mans.

• Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Wishing I could come back over, if not for the working-during-every-single-raid schedule these days.

SabreMau on
  • Options
    NoisymunkNoisymunk Registered User regular
    You know we'd love to have you.

brDe918.jpg
  • Options
    SightTDWSightTDW Registered User regular
    Is tomorrow Wednesday already? I guess time flies when you're in space.

Also seconding that there love.

Live - SightTDW | PSN - SightTDW | Nintendo Network - Wildschwein | 3DS - 1934-0834-9797
    Steam - Wildschwein | The Backlog
    Grappling Hook Showdown - Tumblr
  • Options
    First Bump of 2012. We are still active, and looking for more players.

brDe918.jpg
  • Options
    cr0wcr0w Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2012
    Voor's about to be reactivated. Only ilevel 354 since I haven't played in months, but hopefully that's high enough to do some of the Twilight 5-man stuff. Would have come back sooner, but the past few months have been super hectic. Work, girl and I moved into our own place, took some time to get situated, etc. Just didn't have the time.

cr0w on
  • Options
    353 is all you need to start into the Twilight 5 mans.

• Options
    Just joined the super cool 4p t13 club. Who wants to touch me?

Live - SightTDW | PSN - SightTDW | Nintendo Network - Wildschwein | 3DS - 1934-0834-9797
  • Options
    I do.

With a baseball bat.

On your face.

• Options
    edited January 2012
    Save that bat for Ultraxion. I don't think I'll miss rekindling the dick-door relationship on Sunday with that one too badly.

SightTDW on
  • Options
    antheremantherem Registered User regular
    That fight is so awful on normal.

• Options
    ATTENTION:

MUMBLE MUST BE RE-INSTALLED!

http://blog.mumble.info/important-update-to-mumble-1-2-3a/

brDe918.jpg
  • Options
    Iceshot22Iceshot22 Terre Haute, InRegistered User regular
    I know it sounds awful, but I am new to the game... My friends are very experienced and I started a character to play with them, unfortunately they all are wanting to quit as this current version "is not as badass as vanilla" so I was curious about how you chaps deal with complete noobs? (im not an 85, but upon hitting am very interested in occasional raiding)

steam_sig.png
    3DS Friend code-2578-3543-8236 | Xbox GT- IceShot22
  • Options
    First off, your friends are crazy because vanilla suuuuuuuuuuuucked.

As for noobs...we made Noisymunk an officer so....

But seriously, we're assholes to everyone, but in a loving way so don't take it too seriously if there's some shit coming your direction from time to time. Beyond that, most of us have been playing this game for a long time (too long) and most would be happy to answer questions that you may have while learning the game. It's a pretty easy game to pick up anyway so you probably won't even need all that much help as you're leveling.

• Options
    Bump for recruitment.

brDe918.jpg
  • Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    I really do miss raiding and stuff with you guys but I can't bring myself to return to WoW again what with working full-time again and with GW2 right around the corner. But seriously, anyone looking for a great guild to see endgame WoW content with and have fun doing it should look no further then Clawshrimp.

488W936.png
  • Options
    Alrighty then: Basic Recruitment Information(s)

Any healers around that want to be showered in adoration can form a line over here. Druids and Shamans are welcome to pick up a FastPass.

Tanks of all shapes and sizes are welcome. Even bear shapes and sizes. Though you may be expected to pay for two seats during travel.

Any DPS is also welcome, though we're extra interested in a Shadow Priest for variety's sake. I could even let a mage slide if you promise to not be better than me. Yup all are welcome.

Of course we're still on US-Draenor. You can generally get a hold of us by joining /PA in-game and performing whichever rituals are around to see to it that an officer is online; such as asking.

• Options
    To add to what was just posted...

Yes, healers are pretty much open. A druid would be awesome, but we need two healers and I don't really care what class.

Tanks are also pretty open. One of anything really (though we could survive without another tank if we can score two healers since my Paladin amazingness can tank if needed).

DPS, we need one for sure, maybe two, but probably just one. Ranged preferred (and shadow priest and balance druid being the preferred ranged), but we could make use of any DPS which is not a hunter.

Gold prizes for anyone who beats Wild in DPS.

• Options
    I can verify that beating Wild in DPS does not result in a gold prize.

• Options
    Wait a second. Am I supposed to be handing those out? Nobody talked this over with me. I've got this thing about bets that I could actually lose.

• Options
    I don't think anybody beat Wild in DPS last night, hence no gold price. I am at least 10% serious about this though so if you have a recount screenshot or something some gold might appear in your mailbox.

• Options
    KreutzKreutz Blackwater Park, IARegistered User regular
    Good times, great memories.

• Options
    tarnoktarnok Registered User regular
    Hmm. How often do you guys raid and when? I don't really have the money to server transfer but I think I could get a character up to 85 in pretty short order.

Wii Code:
    0431-6094-6446-7088
  • Options
    Twice a week, Wednesday nights at 9:00 PM EST and Sunday nights at 5:00 PM EST

brDe918.jpg
  • Options
    Maybe I'll just start closing my eyes during LFR so I can pretend all of the dumb isn't there.

• Options
    You'll still know, because you'll still be dead on Deathwing because it'll still just be an me and Creidhe healing.

Seriously, how do we get so many bad healers on one fight that we run out of kicks before we're done purging all of them?

• Options
    tarnoktarnok Registered User regular
    I made a nelf priest named Weloral. Level 13 now. If my current guild's raid continues to fall apart I may switch over to Draenor.

Wii Code:
    0431-6094-6446-7088
  • Options
    Look for us the in PA channel if you're on and leveling. Tuesdays are generally pretty slow days for us, but there should be a healthy number on on Wednesday.

• Options
    LeftOnRed wrote:
    You'll still know, because you'll still be dead on Deathwing because it'll still just be an me and Creidhe healing.

Seriously, how do we get so many bad healers on one fight that we run out of kicks before we're done purging all of them?

My favorite are the fights where I was outhealing specced healers with Healing Stream Totem and Gift of the Naaru.

• Options
    It's OK because raid healing is now graded on a curve. Just ask that garbage shaman who was in our run...

• Options
    Whoa now, he was in third. That gets mad props.

• Options
    KreutzKreutz Blackwater Park, IARegistered User regular
    If only Blizz hadn't run all of the good healers out of town...damn shame, I tell you.

• Options
    I'm guessing its safe to assume that we're taking Sunday off?

• Options
    Yep.

brDe918.jpg
  • Options
    Drink beer and watch football you fucks. Anybody who logs in on Sunday gets a free punch in the nuts.

• Options
    What if I'm only logging in to troll Pats haters on trade?

brDe918.jpg