As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

At a loss for maternity sexiness

rfaliasrfalias Registered User regular
edited May 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
From the wife of rf:

I am looking for some where to buy sexy maternity panties that isn't going to break the bank! Anyone have any good ideas?

rfalias on

• Options
    TracerBulletTracerBullet Spaceman Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    http://www.babiesnbellies.com/?gclid=CJ37i7ekuaECFRk7gwodW0E-_Q

I just googled "Maternity lingere" and I dunno, that came up so I'd give that site a shot? Hope it helps.

TracerBullet on
  • Options
    RUNN1NGMANRUNN1NGMAN Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    For what its worth, my wife never wore "maternity panties." Just seemed a little unnecessary and the regular stuff never stopped fitting.

RUNN1NGMAN on
  • Options
    illiricaillirica Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Last time I was in a "Motherhood Maternity" store near us, they had some lacy panties that were kinda cute and not too expensive as far as panties are concerned (like $15/pair I think, which is high for everyday panties but not bad for lingerie). Their online store doesn't seem to have the same ones though, so you might have to go in for that. They don't tend to carry very small sizes though so if you're like me (I'm an XXS-XS) they wouldn't work for you. If you're normal-sized, though, you could look into that; I think they start in a small, not sure how far up they go.

Edit: Also, do you need them? I don't know how far along you are, but I'm at 5 months and I can totally just wear a (non-maternity) V-string; the rise is low enough that it's under my belly, at least for now. That'll probably change later though, so if you're expecting sooner than I am you might not be able to do this, but if you can you won't have to spend as much since you'll have more options.

illirica on