As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

RADlands In which DE?AD violates men and dismembers children (...ladies)

• Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    we are all equally terrible

comrade

Squall on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Hey squall now that I have a computer again could you repost that smiling version of my avatar you made?

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Speeeddd

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    oh man where did that thing go

Squall on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Also while I'm making demands of you

Whenever it's convenient, no rush at all, could I trade you a Pokemon over so you can clean its EVs off with berries? I want to use him again but I can't remember whether or not I settled for terrible IVs and need to re-breed.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Also yes tommy how can I help you today sir.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    coromcorom Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Dubh wrote: »
    [SF]

Dusty orders the goods to be loaded into the Mothertrucker, which he personally pilots over to the flatbed. Next stop: the nearest middle of goddamn nowhere.

The Golden Gate National Recreation Area.

chirpchirpchirpchirpchirpchirpchirpchirpchirpchirpchirp
    allaboard.jpg

corom on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    speedstriderav2.gif

speedstridersig.gif

Squall on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    woooooooooooooooooo

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    SPEEEEEEDDDDD

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I love that Michael is always so business-like and cool with Makali, while he's a sap with everyone else.
    [Deluge][Makali F. Viadance] Stress 0% Rad 0% Tetsuo 0%
    [Skills: Salacious Manipulation 50%, Devious Intellectualism 45%, Telekinesis 50%]
    [Traits: Very Attractive Androgyny 15%, Addicted to Attention -5%, Slutty -5%, Black Card]

Makali grins, reveling just for a brief moment in his absolute success. He floats upwards and hovers next to the obelisk, breathing deeply before gazing down into the crowd. "Like me? Yes, but I am only the first step. Together, we will become something beyond grasping. Robots and humans a like my friend, it was only old habits that made me say that." He says with a crooked grin. "Go, my friends, scatter to the wind and tell everyone of the Ebon and what it may do for us. Tell as many as you can and convince as many as you can!"

He turns and strokes the massive column lightly with his fingers. "And when you believe you are ready, come back and touch the Obelisk and speak your intent to be joined with the Ebon, and tell others that they may do so as well. The Ebon will take you to where you need to be and will birth you with such powers and perspective the likes of which you have never imagined."

Makali turns and flies swiftly across the town, jumping into his helicopter and flies it back to the crowd, hovering above the pinnacles of the obelisk.

"You are the Legion of the Emerald Court! The Harbingers of the Ebon!" He reaches a delicate finger out the window and touches the peak of the tower. "I will be watching."

And he disappears in a burst of green light.

Back to Uriel we gooo!

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    It's so fun playing such a hamtastic character.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    It's his dickkk

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    SPEEEEEEDDDDD

whaaaaaaaaat

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    Shock GShock G Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    [Bro]
    [Kruppe] Stress 0% RAD 0% Tetsuo 0%
    Skills: [Cryokenisis] 60% [Telekenisis] 25% [History] 25%
    Traits: [Battle Sorcerer] 15% [Smart as all hell] 15% [Has a way with the written word] 5%
    [Kind Ol' Sage] 15%[Got a bit of a wizard obsession] -10% [Discordant mind and an exuberant mouth] -5% [Afraid of Big Ol' Hairy Ass Spiders] -5%

Kuppe meets up with the rest of his group after a long walk. "Can someone help exhausted Kruppe? I've been watching over this thrice-damned machine for three hours." He sets the ancient piece of hardware in the truck and climbs on. "Those damned spiders... they've organized somehow." muttered the wizard, plucking bits of web from his beard. [tiny]"They had goatfucking legions, and banners, and everything.[/tiny] Wise Kruppe thinks that we should adress this most troubling problem. After the current mission, and some well deserved rest, of course."

Shock G on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    If the Legion things picks up I'm going to get a trait

"Grand Cipher of the Legion of the Emerald Court, Leader of the Harbingers of Ebon."

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    What's up

how's life

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Not much

'salright

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    If anyone needs me I'll be doodling concepts for Cobalt Steele's RADemon lineup.
    [Title][Wolf] Stress 0% RAD 0%
    [Skills Lupine Instinct 30%, Swashbuckle 45%, Oration 43%]
    [Traits Claws 5%, Inhumanly Quick 10%, British Tar 10%, Lupine Senses 10%, Authority Pheromones 15%, Chitinous Titan 20%
    Austenism -5%, Can't Read a Damn -5%, Mutant Man's Burden -10%, Monstrous -10%
    ]

WILL YOU STOP THAT SHIT YOU MOTHER FUCKER

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    edict scarlet

Squall on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    [Brother Gotta Stop Complainin'][Wolf] Stress 0% RAD 0%
    [Skills Lupine Instinct 30%, Swashbuckle 45%, Oration 43%]
    [Traits Claws 5%, Inhumanly Quick 10%, British Tar 10%, Lupine Senses 10%, Authority Pheromones 15%, Chitinous Titan 20%
    Austenism -5%, Can't Read a Damn -5%, Mutant Man's Burden -10%, Monstrous -10%
    ]

Wolf lifts the flatbed atop his shoulders lengthwise, his head ducked underneath the enormous weight. "I say, somebody grab that lift!" He heads towards the Mothertrucker with the great mass and its tangled steel girder payload. In the middle of the coastal range, he convenes with the Freaker. "Dusty, what in the hell do you plan to do with this?"

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Squall wrote: »
    edict scarlet

man as long as it's in the terms of the game.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    There, see. Now I'm safe.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    not a desert, it's the coastal range northwest of San Fransisco

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Fixed

e: why are my stats italicized. i'll ditch that.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    [Title][Wolf] Stress 0% RAD 0%
    [Skills Lupine Instinct 30%, Swashbuckle 45%, Oration 43%[/I]]
    Austenism -5%, Can't Read a Damn -5%, Mutant Man's Burden -10%, Monstrous -10%]

this looks much better.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Yes Speed.

Join ussssss.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    There, see. Now I'm safe.

But now it's not directed at me!

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Foiled yet again, scarlet!

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    [Deluge]
    Makali heads out of the colony and into the surrounding desert.

His helicopter is gone.

There is a cactus bloom where it sat.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    DE?AD wrote: »
    [Deluge]
    Makali heads out of the colony and into the surrounding desert.

His helicopter is gone.

There is a cactus bloom where it sat.

Classy.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Well, my same action expect this time I AM FLOATING LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Options
    Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD

whoa, you mean you swear to silly goose god

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    The edict doesn't work that way, St.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    the glorious edict only applies to nouns, scarlet

God

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Slow racer is slow.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    DontShootToastersDontShootToasters the prettiest bulb at the ballRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    the glorious edict only applies to nouns, scarlet

God

You aren't going to take this one from me

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Pfff

that one doesn't count.

I was simply clarifying what Kro said.

Speed Racer on
This discussion has been closed.