As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Good games around 10mb in size?

eobeteobet 8-bit childhoodSwedenRegistered User regular
edited May 2010 in Games and Technology
Desktop Dungeons seems to be all the rage lately, but what other recent small game gems are there?

EDIT: It's late... I should have gone to bed... because I'm not sure why I wrote "10mb in size" when it should have been "10 minutes to complete"...

Heard the proposition that RIAA and MPAA should join forces and form "Music And Film Industry Association"?
eobet on

• Options
    Hotlead JunkieHotlead Junkie Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    eobet wrote: »
    Desktop Dungeons seems to be all the rage lately, but what other recent small game gems are there?

EDIT: It's late... I should have gone to bed... because I'm not sure why I wrote "10mb in size" when it should have been "10 minutes to complete"...

A round of Plants vs Zombies can last from 2 to 10 mins.

Hotlead Junkie on
    tf2_sig.png
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    eobet wrote: »

You can edit your post and change the title.

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    TediakTediak Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Strange Adventures in Infinite Space, and the sequel Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space can both be played in about ten minutes. They're highly addictive. Flotilla is a similar game that just came out, though it takes a little longer.

The combination of short play time and randomness makes these games the equivalent of slot machines. Just one, more, game.

A lot of Golden Age arcade games are meant to be played in about ten minutes, unless you're really good.

Tediak on
  • Options
    RandomKitRandomKit Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Strange Adventures in Infinite Space is both under 10mb and under 10 minutes to finish a game.

RandomKit on