Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

I wore that? Really?

1151617181921»

• PeenPeen Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I used to wear cargo shorts. That was pretty dumb, since I am really skinny.

the secret of cargo pants and shorts revealed

I have the same poofy shorts problem with almost all shorts, so I just wear pants all the time.

yeah me too. Plus I don't really like shorts period

I'll wear shorts around the house some times, gym short type shorts, but I gave all of my other shorts away.

It really isn't too big of a deal most of the time. I live in Pennsylvania, so it while it gets hot, it doesn't get hot.

Man, it gets hot enough in Philly. I mean I'm in shorts from when it goes above 70 on, but still. It gets hot enough.

• celandinecelandine Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Man, I love my flannel shirt. But I don't leave the house in it.

I got it for a Halloween costume -- I went as Garth from Wayne's World. I had a mullet wig too, and I said "Party On" to anyone who would listen. It worked too well. People didn't recognize me and thought I was a boy.

I write about math here:
    http://numberblog.wordpress.com/
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    celandine wrote: »
    Man, I love my flannel shirt. But I don't leave the house in it.

I got it for a Halloween costume -- I went as Garth from Wayne's World. I had a mullet wig too, and I said "Party On" to anyone who would listen. It worked too well. People didn't recognize me and thought I was a boy.

yup it was definitely the wig

JKKaAGp.png
  • RageRage Registered User
    edited May 2010
    WaM-shinyshirt.jpg

goddamn...

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    pillow wrote: »
    It totally does look like some gay-ass katy perry I fucked a girl teehee album cover outfit and why wouldn't you just buy a cute little bikini instead

Because I don't like bikinis, it's a cute bathing suit, and I don't base my purchases on 'oh man someone might think it looks like Katy Perry can't buy it then'

Bitch

• DouglasDangerDouglasDanger Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I used to wear cargo shorts. That was pretty dumb, since I am really skinny.

the secret of cargo pants and shorts revealed

I have the same poofy shorts problem with almost all shorts, so I just wear pants all the time.

yeah me too. Plus I don't really like shorts period

I'll wear shorts around the house some times, gym short type shorts, but I gave all of my other shorts away.

It really isn't too big of a deal most of the time. I live in Pennsylvania, so it while it gets hot, it doesn't get hot.

Man, it gets hot enough in Philly. I mean I'm in shorts from when it goes above 70 on, but still. It gets hot enough.

I live sort of close to Philly, the only days I am somewhat uncomfortable in jeans are the days with crazy humidity. I have some khakis too. I got tired of having my shorts looking goofy because of my pencil legs, so I just gave up.

I play games on ps3 and ps4. My PSN is DouglasDanger.
  • pillowpillow Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Sheri wrote: »
    It totally does look like some gay-ass katy perry I fucked a girl teehee album cover outfit and why wouldn't you just buy a cute little bikini instead

Because I don't like bikinis, it's a cute bathing suit, and I don't base my purchases on 'oh man someone might think it looks like Katy Perry can't buy it then'

Bitch

look ho

you should probably wear a bikini every day

h.t.h.h.

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Sheri wrote: »

Bitch

look ho

you should probably wear a bikini every day

h.t.h.h.

Please tell me that stands for 'hope this helps, ho'

• pillowpillow Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    well at least you can figure THAT out, gawd

(I'm making a heart symbol and kissy face here)

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Rage wrote: »
    WaM-shinyshirt.jpg

goddamn...

Rage.

What the fuck is up.

tonkkatrikesig.jpg
    Gamertag: T0NKKA - Steam: evilumpire Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! HEY SATAN
  • TLHTLH Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I only own one pair of shorts. They were my grandfathers. They are very small, they have stars on them, and I don't feel comfortable wearing them around children.

I am keeping them. Forever. I hate wearing shorts, and if I have to feel uncomfortable wearing them, I want everyone to feel uncomfortable with me wearing them.

f2ts8h.jpg
  • LieberkuhnLieberkuhn __BANNED USERS
    edited May 2010
    ohjesusgodno.jpg

Puberty was fun

While you eat, let's have a conversation about the nature of consent.
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    They'll make damn near everything out of denim, apparantly.

• RedeemerRedeemer Registered User
    edited May 2010
    Lieberkuhn wrote: »
    ohjesusgodno.jpg

Puberty was fun

I'm so sorry but I IMMEDIATELY thought of

426119530_m.jpg

25jyxzr.jpg
  • risumonrisumon Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Is there like one huge off center pocket on that top?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    It's a built in chesty pack.

• moocowmoocow Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I'm pretty sure the top is not actually denim, just has a graphic on it that makes it look like jeans.

imttnk.png
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Not tests. They were trying to kill it.Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    the only thing worse than making something out of denim that is not pants is printing a denim pattern on something that is not denim

edited May 2010
    It's the aesthetic appeal of denim with the comfort of a cotton/polyester blend!

• DouglasDangerDouglasDanger Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    The US snowboarders wore fake denim for the Olympics. And I think fake flannel too.

I play games on ps3 and ps4. My PSN is DouglasDanger.
  • RageRage Registered User
    edited May 2010
    Tonkka wrote: »
    Rage wrote: »
    WaM-shinyshirt.jpg

goddamn...

Rage.

What the fuck is up.

Dude

I leave for a few months and some other 'Rage' shows up.

What's up with that

Edit: not posting ShinyShirt.jpg because a) WaM is pretty goddamn hot and that's just dirty pool and 2) Cap would probably try to throat-punch me via internets

So yeah

• LieberkuhnLieberkuhn __BANNED USERS
    edited May 2010
    moocow wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure the top is not actually denim, just has a graphic on it that makes it look like jeans.

This. The material was actually polyester or something. It was the late 90's and I looked sooooo cooool.

I had another top, identical in shape and material, but with a camo pattern on it, which I wore with baggy cotton camoflage trousers I bought from an army surplus store.

While you eat, let's have a conversation about the nature of consent.