Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Time can be rewritten. So can thread titles.

• Sars_BoySars_Boy Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    dont even blink
    Spoiler:

• MagtherydonMagtherydon Registered User
    edited May 2010
    Spoiler:

• Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Spoiler:

www.facebook.com/itgetsworseska
    Spoiler:
  • KingMoleKingMole Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

doomrider_sigPA.png
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    KingMole wrote: »
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

www.facebook.com/itgetsworseska
    Spoiler:
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Look at this fuck wizard right hereRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I turn to stone when I look at people from the rear
    :winky:

• MagtherydonMagtherydon Registered User
    edited May 2010
    Spoiler:

• Desktop HippieDesktop Hippie totally sane in the AsylumRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Tonight's episode airs at 6:15 on BBC1

• Desktop HippieDesktop Hippie totally sane in the AsylumRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Ha cool.
    Spoiler:

• Bad-BeatBad-Beat Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    worst episode of the new series. I gave out a groan when I realised it's a two parter.

• edited May 2010
    The dialogue was pretty bad but the plot itself could be interesting

"Can't you sonic it?"
    "It doesn't work on wood."
    "That's rubbish."
    "DON'T DISS THE SONIC!!!!"

Made me cringe.

It seemed to me very much like Smith's part was written for Tennant, I wonder if it was a holdover from a previous season.

• LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Spoiler:

liiyasig_zpsd04b684c.jpg
    Sticks wrote: »
    "I know I can do it." Liiya said, placing another flower in the arrangement. "I'm sure in time their deaths will become a mystery even to me."
  • PaPaPaPa Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Bad-Beat wrote: »
    worst episode of the new series. I gave out a groan when I realised it's a two parter.
    Seriously, worse than the fish people? Don't you think you're going a bit far?

guns_sig_high.jpg
    edited May 2010
    Spoiler:

edited May 2010
    this is the worst episode because it goes across 2 episodes.

edited May 2010
    PaPa wrote: »
    Bad-Beat wrote: »
    Seriously, worse than the fish people? Don't you think you're going a bit far?

Mhm, I think that was worse too.

Oh, yeah. I don't see why they need it to be a two-parter, it's not a particularly complex or gripping story. Feels like a filler episode to me, but the next episode might be more monumental.

liiyasig_zpsd04b684c.jpg
    "I know I can do it." Liiya said, placing another flower in the arrangement. "I'm sure in time their deaths will become a mystery even to me."
    edited May 2010
    I liked it. Some cringey dialogue, but more funny stuff.
    Spoiler:

Then again, I only really know the new series, so maybe that's why it didn't feel like something done loads of times before.

• XyyzXyyz Registered User
    edited May 2010
    Woah, did not expect the hate on this latest episode. It's not the best we've seen so far, but it's far from the worst, and I'm looking forward to the second part next week.

That said, the BBC managed to fuck the whole thing up slightly by having -
    Spoiler:

• Sars_BoySars_Boy Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    hrmmm

not what i wanted to read this morning

edited May 2010
    Well there has to be one episode that isn't as good as the rest.

For me, it's this one. What makes it worse however, like I've already mentioned, is that it's a two-parter.

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Look at this fuck wizard right hereRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I haven't watched it yet but it can't be a worse two-parter than Daleks in Manhattan

• crwthcrwth IDIOT NEWS Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    I haven't watched it yet but it can't be a worse two-parter than Daleks in Manhattan
    Spoiler:

edited May 2010
    I said this series.

Not every episode ever.

edited May 2010
    Grey Ghost wrote: »

Christ, that was awful.

liiyasig_zpsd04b684c.jpg
  • XyyzXyyz Registered User
    edited May 2010
    I'd still say this one was significantly better than The Beast Below, Victory of the Daleks and The Vampires of Venice.

edited May 2010
    Wait, what?

Beast Below and Victory were great

• QuothQuoth the Raven Miami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    oh man just finished season 3
    Spoiler:

“Hic non defectus est, sed cattus minxit desuper nocte quadam. Confundatur pessimus cattus qui minxit super librum istum in nocte Daventrie, et consimiliter omnes alii propter illum. Et cavendum valde ne permittantur libri aperti per noctem ubi cattie venire possunt.”
    Site | The Miami Grindstone | Twitter | Dropbox
    edited May 2010
    The season 4 assistant is the best, Quoth. Wait and see.

liiyasig_zpsd04b684c.jpg
    edited May 2010
    No

Donna is not the best at anything, except maybe being supremely annoying

What is wrong with you people

edited May 2010
    What? Donna is brilliant! She's a super-temp.

liiyasig_zpsd04b684c.jpg
    edited May 2010
    Maybe if she'd never opened her goddamn mouth I could tolerate her more

edited May 2010
    Aww poor Donna. Well I liked her.

liiyasig_zpsd04b684c.jpg
    edited May 2010
    wait, is donna the same girl from the first part of the third season

“Hic non defectus est, sed cattus minxit desuper nocte quadam. Confundatur pessimus cattus qui minxit super librum istum in nocte Daventrie, et consimiliter omnes alii propter illum. Et cavendum valde ne permittantur libri aperti per noctem ubi cattie venire possunt.”
    edited May 2010
    Yes, but she's amusing and less annoying in the 4th series. But thats just me!

liiyasig_zpsd04b684c.jpg
    edited May 2010
    aw maaaan

i guess she was okay

/kicksdirt

• FaricazyFaricazy Registered User
    edited May 2010
    Have you noticed that occasionally Billie Piper speaks without moving her mouth.

It just remains half-open in that horrific smile of hers.

edited May 2010
    Maybe liking Donna is a Brit-thing, I dunno.

Billie Piper's smile is normal :(

liiyasig_zpsd04b684c.jpg
    edited May 2010
    also WTF FACE OF BOE
    Spoiler:

edited May 2010
    VOYAGE OF THE DAMNED IS NOT ON INSTANT

YOU ARE SHITTING ME

edited May 2010
    It's got Kylie in it and everything.

liiyasig_zpsd04b684c.jpg
This discussion has been closed.