Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Reheating a Calzone

CliffCliff Registered User regular
edited May 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
So I have part of a calzone in the fridge that I plan on eating later today. My question is, on what temperature should I set the oven for this task? When I have tried this before the bread heats much faster than the cheese and I end up having to use the microwave for fear of burning the bread.

Cliff on
Wasn't that movie about David Bowie seducing a 16 year old girl while surrounding himself with monsters and rubbing his balls?

I don't think it was even a movie, it was just some footage of what Bowie does in his day to day life.

• bowenbowen Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I usually put mine in for 350 for 20-30 minutes.

The lower it is, the better chance you have of not burning your bread, but the longer it takes to cook.

• FoomyFoomy Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    you could microwave it shortly to get the inside warm, than toss it in a hot oven to crisp it up, better than the other way around.

Steam Profile: FoomyFooms
  • ImprovoloneImprovolone Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    If its half eaten you could scoop the cheese out and nuke that while baking the bread... but that might be a bit of an effort.

Voice actor for hire. My time is free if your project is!
  • EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Spending too much money eating out. That's about it. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    350F is the go to temperature for reheating (and baking). Don't bother with the microwave on this. Just preheat, stick it in there, pull it out when it's done.

"At first he thought it might be a natural occurrence - maybe a rabbit. But upon closer inspection, it was clear a knife had been used. And rabbits don't carry knives."

Final Fantasy XIV:Lilja Sunblade