As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A [Sailor Moon] Retrospective: Brace for more science.

1101112131416»

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited September 2015
    Episode 8, a visual summation.
    UBYZ7Jm.jpg
    You forgot your shoes.
    MnnL77D.jpg
    Luna putting in that Sentai HQ budget.
    QppdQe4.jpg
    Brilliant channeling of the original series.
    sSH7ihF.jpg
    If they can't handle Zoisite's Dark Vortex, they won't have a chance in hell against Beryl.
    Kdnc4GZ.jpg
    Bitch, I'm fabulous.
    aKYifzV.jpg
    Oh they done effed up now.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Here we go again.

tnMM4B3l.jpg

Third season, Uranus & Neptune confirmed.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Here we go again.

tnMM4B3l.jpg

That's nice and all but are they ditching the biweekly crap? DBSuper proved Toei's pushing the it's gonna look like shit until Bluray model anyway might as well not pretend anymore.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Here we go again.

tnMM4B3l.jpg

That's nice and all but are they ditching the biweekly crap? DBSuper proved Toei's pushing the it's gonna look like shit until Bluray model anyway might as well not pretend anymore.

Who knows. At worst it'll be background noise fodder like most of 1 & 2.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Is it good, yet?

• Options
    Crystal? No. I'll let you know if the new season changes that.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    resurrecting this thread since the R movie is currently getting a theatrical release.
    list of locations here

turns out, seeing & hearing Moon Revenge on a big screen is pretty cool

• Options
    Awesome, I'm down for the February showing in Hollywood.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    resurrecting this thread since the R movie is currently getting a theatrical release.
    list of locations here

list of locations here

My sister was geeking out about this and i was like "guuurrl I have it on DVD and dont have to put up with theater crowds."

• Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    I went to the new One Piece movie in theaters and it was a really neat experience. I'll have to go to this if it comes here.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    Mim wrote: »
    list of locations here

My sister was geeking out about this and i was like "guuurrl I have it on DVD and dont have to put up with theater crowds."

Yeah, but, Moon Revenge on theatre speakers.

If I could see it in theatres, I totally would.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    list of locations here

I see your "Moon Revenge on Theater Speakers" and raise it with "People who won't get off their phones as they crank the brightness up to 100"

I love me some Sailor Moon, but I already have my blood pressure rise dangerously wen people disrespect my normal movie experience, they might catch these hands if they disrespect my Sailor Moon movie experience.

Mim on
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    list of locations here

I see your "Moon Revenge on Theater Speakers" and raise it with "People who won't get off their phones as they crank the brightness up to 100"

I love me some Sailor Moon, but I already have my blood pressure rise dangerously wen people disrespect my normal movie experience, they might catch these hands if they disrespect my Sailor Moon movie experience.

I posit that the only people who will be there are those who actually want to be there. This movie is like 20 years old by now.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I can't believe I forgot. Someone should have reminded me. :(

wVEsyIc.png