As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Fallout 3, changes to Fallout: New Vegas

• Options
    farbekriegfarbekrieg Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Ah_Pook wrote: »
    alright i picked up the ps3 GOTY thing today. time to see for myself how broken it is. when does ne vegas come out anyway? if i end up liking this game then thats a game to look forward too i guess. i need some too, the pickings this fall are looking hell of slim to me.

new vegas is october 19th...

it reminds me i need to get to beatting broken steel but i keep rolling new characters for lvl 1-15...

farbekrieg on
  • Options
    StrikerkcStrikerkc Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Klash wrote: »
    Strikerkc wrote: »
    (or heck, probably just use a console command).

player.addperk 00058FDF

or

SetPCCanUsePowerArmor 1

:P

There we go, knew there had to be a way on the PC. So there you have it. If you play FO3 on the PC, there is no reason to buy OP:AN.

I'd say that if any one has FO3 at this point, and has DLC's they haven't bought yet, don't bother. Just wait for New Vegas and get a compleetly "new" Experience.

I'm really glad to be getting back out to the west coast. I wish so desperatly that they're going to let us into Vault 13. that would be so incredibly awesome.

Fallout just isn't Fallout without the west coast :mrgreen:

Strikerkc on
  • Options
    BlitzAce1981BlitzAce1981 Registered User regular
    edited July 2010

player.addperk 00058FDF

or

SetPCCanUsePowerArmor 1

korodullin wrote: »
    I'd say Point Lookout is a toss-up. I can see how some people would like it, but there was just too much in it that annoyed me for me to really like it that much. Interesting setpieces though.

I went through it at level 30, everything at 100 and 10, Chinese Stealth Suit, Gauss Rifle and Lincoln's Repeater. To say the least, I had no trouble.

I went back just to beat up hillbillies, while wearing T-51b. The experience was unpleasant and bullshit.

Horrible and stupid enemy super-strength aside, PLO was good times. The Desmond quest is nice and funny, and I felt fit perfectly in the world of Fallout. The Tribal side quest also worked well, and I especially like the conclusion of it. Shame they didn't keep that Gray Matters perk in.

It was also nice to actually see some tribals. I was all excited when I found out Crow was a tribal, except there wasn't a single damned tribe around DC. A large problem with F3 was factions in general, and I'll never stop hating the whole raider faction as a horrible and stupid idea that makes no sense.

It's less that the enemies are super-strong, because they're not, for the most part. Bloated with HP, yes, but not strong.

The fact they have weapons which automatically take off 35-40 HP per shot/attack ignoring DR, before factoring in the actual damage of the weapon as well, is what makes them bullshit.

Which is why I don't feel bad about Chinese Stealth Suit-ing the entire thing, stabbing them in the head with a Shishkebab.

BlitzAce1981 on
    PSN ID - BlitzAce1981 FFXIV - Raiden Solitaire (Sargatanas)
  • Options
    KlashKlash Lost... ... in the rainRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    There we go, knew there had to be a way on the PC. So there you have it. If you play FO3 on the PC, there is no reason to buy OP:AN.

I'd say that if any one has FO3 at this point, and has DLC's they haven't bought yet, don't bother. Just wait for New Vegas and get a compleetly "new" Experience.

I'm really glad to be getting back out to the west coast. I wish so desperatly that they're going to let us into Vault 13. that would be so incredibly awesome.

Fallout just isn't Fallout without the west coast :mrgreen:

Its worth getting the GOTY if someone doesn't have vanilla, though. Thats what I did, no regrets.

You know about the Vault 13 pre-order pack for NV, yeah? More of an Easter Egg than an actual clue as to V13's state.

I wouldn't mind DLC exploring the current state of California. Maybe some work for NCR or the BoS involving going back and retrieving some goods or informing their leaders of something. Hell, maybe it could be Caeser's Legion's push into Cali. if you support them.

Klash on
    We don't even care... whether we care or not...
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    edited July 2010

player.addperk 00058FDF

or

SetPCCanUsePowerArmor 1

I'd say Point Lookout is a toss-up. I can see how some people would like it, but there was just too much in it that annoyed me for me to really like it that much. Interesting setpieces though.

I went through it at level 30, everything at 100 and 10, Chinese Stealth Suit, Gauss Rifle and Lincoln's Repeater. To say the least, I had no trouble.

I went back just to beat up hillbillies, while wearing T-51b. The experience was unpleasant and bullshit.

Horrible and stupid enemy super-strength aside, PLO was good times. The Desmond quest is nice and funny, and I felt fit perfectly in the world of Fallout. The Tribal side quest also worked well, and I especially like the conclusion of it. Shame they didn't keep that Gray Matters perk in.

It was also nice to actually see some tribals. I was all excited when I found out Crow was a tribal, except there wasn't a single damned tribe around DC. A large problem with F3 was factions in general, and I'll never stop hating the whole raider faction as a horrible and stupid idea that makes no sense.

It's less that the enemies are super-strong, because they're not, for the most part. Bloated with HP, yes, but not strong.

The fact they have weapons which automatically take off 35-40 HP per shot/attack ignoring DR, before factoring in the actual damage of the weapon as well, is what makes them bullshit.

Which is why I don't feel bad about Chinese Stealth Suit-ing the entire thing, stabbing them in the head with a Shishkebab.

So thats why I was so angry when fought more than 3. But stealth death clawing a brawler is delicious.

RoyceSraphim on
  • Options
    never dienever die Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    dclee wrote: »
    How well do Fallout 1 and 2 hold up today?

They're alright. Fallout 1 is fine, except for glitches now and then. Fallout 2 is much harder, but its not bad as well. Just pick Outdoorsman and keep it high, otherwise the high encounter rate would get old fast. If you like isometric rpgs, they're perfectly good picks I think.

never die on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    You know about the Vault 13 pre-order pack for NV, yeah? More of an Easter Egg than an actual clue as to V13's state.

Yea, I've heard about the preorder bonuses for this one, but I've never been fond of preordering a game in order to get actualy game content.. In my experience it's either trivial to the point of pointlessness, or breaks the game/detracts from the originaly intended experience.

That said, I preordered Fallout 3... But it came with an art book, a boble head, and a freaking lunchbox for crying out loud.

Strikerkc on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I agree with you, entirely. In-game content shouldn't be the case for pre-orders, especially not some "one time" nonsense like this. Physical items are the way to go, but now they call 'em "collectors edition" and "limited editions" or something.

Looking at the pre-order stuff, the only one that makes sense to "cut out" is the V13 one. The rest all feel too natural to the world to leave out. The thought of running around in a V13 suit is all types of rad, though. :P

Klash on
  • Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Okay. I'm done with Fallout 3. I tried real hard to like it...

I wandered all around Megaton talking to every last person I could, racking up a bunch of quests to partake in and generally being a pleasant fellow. Then, as I was about to leave town and complete a quest or two for the townsfolk....everyone in town decided to chase me down and kill me. Every time the save loaded back up, the same thing happened. How the hell am I suppose to complete quests for these fools when they are all trying to blow my face off? On my 3rd death, the game crashed and I had to flip the switch on the back of my PS3.

WTF. So I'm done. I don't think this game is for me.

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    fast travel out or you probably stole something

L|ama on
  • Options
    ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    edited July 2010

player.addperk 00058FDF

or

SetPCCanUsePowerArmor 1

iirc PO was such bullshit because everyone in PO had some rediculously high damage mitigation..Which means they ignore a large percentage of incoming damage.

edit
    As for pre-ordering, I dont give a shit what in game bauble you get cause you know in a few days someones gonna release a mod pack thats gonna have everything from all the preorders together, I just preorder from whomever I trust in game items be damned.

Buttcleft on
  • Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Buttcleft wrote: »
    As for pre-ordering, I dont give a shit what in game bauble you get cause you know in a few days someones gonna release a mod pack thats gonna have everything from all the preorders together, I just preorder from whomever I trust in game items be damned.

I just want to be able to get physical "limited edition" items and have a download-only game.

Like the bobblehead, lunchbox etc., but it still be on Steam.

I'm pretty much over physically having the disks; downloads are more convenient.

Orca on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Orca wrote: »

I just want to be able to get physical "limited edition" items and have a download-only game.

I'm pretty much over physically having the disks; downloads are more convenient.

Then you are tied to connectivity and the hope and prayer that the service stays up forever.

Buttcleft on
  • Options
    edited July 2010

Then you are tied to connectivity and the hope and prayer that the service stays up forever.

Impulse is pretty sweet. So is Gamersgate. Steam I'm reasonably certain won't be closing down in 5, or even 10 years.

So yeah, I'm pretty ok with it.

I'm more concerned about the individual game servers--like DA:O's or ME2's. Microsoft has shown they won't keep their servers up forever--though Blizzard has been more than accommodating even with ancient games like Diablo.

Orca on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Okay. I'm done with Fallout 3. I tried real hard to like it...

I wandered all around Megaton talking to every last person I could, racking up a bunch of quests to partake in and generally being a pleasant fellow. Then, as I was about to leave town and complete a quest or two for the townsfolk....everyone in town decided to chase me down and kill me. Every time the save loaded back up, the same thing happened. How the hell am I suppose to complete quests for these fools when they are all trying to blow my face off? On my 3rd death, the game crashed and I had to flip the switch on the back of my PS3.

WTF. So I'm done. I don't think this game is for me.

One solution is to leave and wait three days. I'm assuming Bethesda put that in because they realize shit is bugged and folks are gonna bug it.

Also, this isn't the first time I've heard of this happening. Its a very real possibility you completely accidentally nicked a "marked" item (red lettering, meaning owned), while someone was looking. This sets people into kill frenzy mode because Bethesda are stupid and hurfdurfkarma. Anyways, three day rule applies.

Alternatively, I've heard the PS3 GOTY is a horrible piece of goosery.

Alternatively alternatively, it isn't for you, and I wasted your time. :P
    iirc PO was such bullshit because everyone in PO had some rediculously high damage mitigation..Which means they ignore a large percentage of incoming damage.

edit

Yeah, the PO enemies had all types of stupid bonuses. Dmg ignoring stuff, extra HP, extra everything. I mean, they were great characters, well designed and fun to fight with good combat lines. They were just cheap shit and it made no sense. I beat up Enclave guys with a baseball bat (I've opted to be a Tunnel Snake for a while), but in T-51b with the Metal Blaster those fucking tank-billies can peel me open like a can (if I don't just fry 'em, but a plasma rifle takes ages to so much as singe me).

I'm more concerned about the individual game servers--like DA:O's or ME2's. Microsoft has shown they won't keep their servers up forever--though Blizzard has been more than accommodating even with ancient games like Diablo.

You know, if Blizzard were in charge of DD platforms everywhere, I'd trust them. I'd probably use 'em. :P

As for those mods, buttcleft, do you have any examples? I can't think of any bonus content brought into games by mods. Thats kind of illegal, isn't it? Or do people just take the items, change the colour by a tad and call it a "reskin"?

I expect all these items to be in the inevitable GOTY edition (along with all DLC). I'm holding out for that. My experience with F3 teaches me that is the definite way to go.

Klash on
  • Options
    korodullinkorodullin What. SCRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010

Actually, unless Obsidian radically changes how Fallout modding works, a side-effect of the inevitable script extender is that it removes the Steam requirement due to being an outside .exe, which is why you have to go through hoops to disable GFWL in the PC version of FO3 to get things like the Script Extender (which is used in a lot of mods) to work.

But that's veering into pretty grey territory.

korodullin on
    ZvOMJnu.png
    - The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (2017, colorized)
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    As for those mods, buttcleft, do you have any examples? I can't think of any bonus content brought into games by mods.

In DA:O, I got the party chest as a mod...so yeah. The items can certainly be replicated if people are interested.

Heck, I think it had the party chest out before the one you could get with that castle.

The rest of the special items could easily be added in if you don't mind reusing the art. The quests would be a bit more of a pain, but I'm sure quite doable.

edit: removed excess quoting

Orca on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    ...I'm pretty much over physically having the disks...

I'm not. I like being able to put them in my xbox so I can play my games =)

Strikerkc on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    As for those mods, buttcleft, do you have any examples? I can't think of any bonus content brought into games by mods.

In DA:O, I got the party chest as a mod...so yeah. The items can certainly be replicated if people are interested.

Heck, I think it had the party chest out before the one you could get with that castle.

The rest of the special items could easily be added in if you don't mind reusing the art. The quests would be a bit more of a pain, but I'm sure quite doable.

I assume, since the information is on the modders HD, they can just extract it, repackage it and set it up as an .esp thingie.

But isn't that illegal? What would be the difference between extracting/replicating pre-order stuff and other DLC? >_>

And we agree again. I have a rather fantastic stack of boxes on my top shelf (organized by genre and everything). Shitty games go in the corner, piled around the air vent (saddly this pile almost rivals the top shelf).

Nothing like looking upwards to find thousands of dollars in digital goods staring back at me. :P

Edit: Also, can anyone tell me how to get meshes and such working in mods? I move the mesh folders into my Fallout3/Data folder except it doesn't work. Errors in my pipboys and in-game things are all black.

Things are getting messy and I'm starting to think I should just reinstall my F3 and forget mods.

Klash on
  • Options
    edited July 2010

I assume, since the information is on the modders HD, they can just extract it, repackage it and set it up as an .esp thingie.

But isn't that illegal? What would be the difference between extracting/replicating pre-order stuff and other DLC? >_>

I won't speak to the illegality of it--but what you've said is certainly quite possible to do.

And we agree again. I have a rather fantastic stack of boxes on my top shelf (organized by genre and everything). Shitty games go in the corner, piled around the air vent (saddly this pile almost rivals the top shelf).

Nothing like looking upwards to find thousands of dollars in digital goods staring back at me. :P

Edit: Also, can anyone tell me how to get meshes and such working in mods? I move the mesh folders into my Fallout3/Data folder except it doesn't work. Errors in my pipboys and in-game things are all black.

Things are getting messy and I'm starting to think I should just reinstall my F3 and forget mods.

I've been thinking about moving, so I'm concerned with the amount of "stuff" I have--otherwise I'd keep ALL the boxes. The oldschool ones especially.

Man I used to love my Strike Commander box. That thing was dead sexy.

Orca on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Fooling around with Geck, I plan to have it be what someone was talking about earlier, a vault that someone found and people set up shop in.

Also, Seth says FML!
    screenshot1tkh.png

RoyceSraphim on
  • Options
    korodullinkorodullin What. SCRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Oh, just so you're aware, the camp storage chest mod that basically renders the biggest selling point of Warden's Keep moot was made by a Bioware employee.

korodullin on
    ZvOMJnu.png
    - The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (2017, colorized)
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I've been thinking about moving, so I'm concerned with the amount of "stuff" I have--otherwise I'd keep ALL the boxes. The oldschool ones especially.

Man I used to love my Strike Commander box. That thing was dead sexy.

All of my old boxes got tossed by my folks long ago. To say I was angry when the StarCraft boxes, Diablo II boxes, C&C boxes, et all got tossed... Oh, that is most certainly an understatement.

Also, Seth says FML!
    screenshot1tkh.png

Oh, the irony.

I think they want their glands back.
    Oh, just so you're aware, the camp storage chest mod that basically renders the biggest selling point of Warden's Keep moot was made by a Bioware employee.

Oh... the... irony? Again? >_>

Klash on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    LOL! I just realized that!

RoyceSraphim on
  • Options
    Ah_PookAh_Pook Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    man this game is annihilating my free time like nothing has in recent memory. i think ive clocked like 20 hours over the past 2 days D:

Ah_Pook on
  • Options
    finnithfinnith ... TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    What? How long are you awake each day?

finnith on
    Bnet: CavilatRest#1874
    Steam: CavilatRest
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    finnith wrote: »
    What? How long are you awake each day?

Maybe he's on summer vacation.

Either that SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK.

Orca on
  • Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Sleep becomes a non-priority with Fallout 3.

Just when you decide to take a break, something catches your attention and you just have to check it out.

Skull2185 on
    Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    finnithfinnith ... TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Oblivion was a lot worse for me because of the stupid herbs. Every time I tried to go somewhere I ended up taking an extended herb picking trip.

The Elder Scrolls MMO better replicate that experience.

finnith on
    Bnet: CavilatRest#1874
    Steam: CavilatRest
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Oblivion was a lot worse for me because of the stupid herbs. Every time I tried to go somewhere I ended up taking an extended herb picking trip.

Heaven help us if New Vegas turns out to be relatively fertile.

I've also decided what I will mod. It will eight be a tower or a dungeon, with each level being a further decent into battle.

Level 1: rad roaches
    Level 2: Mole Rats
    Level 3: Dogs
    Level 4: Radscorpions
    Level 5: Melee Raiders
    Level 6: Giant Rad scorpions

I should write this stuff down, I thinking something like this with markers on the walls sort of like the level meter.

RoyceSraphim on
  • Options
    edited July 2010

Heaven help us if New Vegas turns out to be relatively fertile.

I've also decided what I will mod. It will eight be a tower or a dungeon, with each level being a further decent into battle.

Level 1: rad roaches
    Level 2: Mole Rats
    Level 3: Dogs
    Level 4: Radscorpions
    Level 5: Melee Raiders
    Level 6: Giant Rad scorpions

I should write this stuff down, I thinking something like this with markers on the walls sort of like the level meter.

Level 7: Colossal Rad Scorpions, Who throw freeway onramps at you and whose stinger attacks cause earthquakes that register as a 7 on the Richter scale.

Buttcleft on
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    edited July 2010

I knew it was time to take a short break from playing Oblivion when I suddenly noticed that I'd become really attentive to random flowering plants in the real world.

Elvenshae on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Thats why you use the scroll duplication trick on herbs and other alchemy materials.

Cause, like, you are playing a game to have fun..not to spend 50 hours scouring the country side looking for your herbs and spices

Buttcleft on
  • Options
    mojojoeomojojoeo A block off the park, living the dream.Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I post this here as a last resort as the Bethesda forums had no answers...D:

So I am giving up on this game as I cannot make it work on my new system. My computer is a Sager NP8690 - 1600x900 | Intel i7-820QM | ATI 5870M. Win 7 64bit. Game is totally vanilla of steam, all DLC installed in the game dir.

In the over world I crash after playing between 30 seconds and 2 mins. The crash is a black screen with the music in the background... then an error (generally ATI, but it has been windows errors from time to time as well). Seems fine in vault or megaton.

I have tweaked the ini with the multi thread fix. I have tried windowed. I have tried sound fixes. I have updated all drivers to newest. I have reinstalled windows.

If anyone can help me it would be massively appreciated.

a DxDiag is in spoiler

System Information
    Time of this report: 7/21/2010, 08:52:52
    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100226-1909)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: CLEVO CO.
    System Model: W860CU
    BIOS: BIOS Revision: 1.01.13S LS2
    Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 CPU Q 820 @ 1.73GHz (8 CPUs), ~1.7GHz
    Memory: 4096MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 4084MB RAM
    Page File: 1851MB used, 6316MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 32bit Unicode

DxDiag Notes
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.

DirectX Debug Levels
    Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

Display Devices
    Card name: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5800 Series
    Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
    Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x68A0)
    DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_68A0&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_00
    Display Memory: 2800 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 1014 MB
    Shared Memory: 1786 MB
    Current Mode: 1440 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
    Monitor Model: DELL 2009W
    Monitor Id: DEL4041
    Native Mode: 1680 x 1050(p) (59.954Hz)
    Output Type: HD15
    Monitor Model: unknown
    Monitor Id: AUO10EE
    Native Mode: 1600 x 900(p) (60.041Hz)
    Output Type: Internal
    Driver Name: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll
    Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.0029 (English)
    Driver Version: 8.741.0.0
    DDI Version: 10.1
    Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 5/27/2010 13:02:04, 592384 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: n/a
    WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
    Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-2BE0-11CF-F576-8DA6BEC2C535}
    Vendor ID: 0x1002
    Device ID: 0x68A0
    SubSys ID: 0x86871558
    Revision ID: 0x0000
    Driver Strong Name: oem22.inf:ATI.Mfg.NTamd64.6.1:ati2mtag_Manhattan:8.741.0.0:pci\ven_1002&dev_68a0
    Rank Of Driver: 00E62001
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C
    Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported
    DXVA-HD: Not Supported
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled

Sound Devices
    Description: Speakers (SB X-Fi Notebook)
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Hardware ID: USB\VID_041E&PID_30D2&REV_0100&MI_00
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 100
    Type: WDM
    Driver Name: ksaud.sys
    Driver Version: 6.00.0001.0107 (English)
    Date and Size: 7/24/2008 02:45:38, 543744 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Creative Technology Ltd.
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX™ 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2™ Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura™ ZoomFX™: No

Sound Capture Devices
    Description: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Capture: Yes
    Default Voice Capture: Yes
    Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
    Driver Version: 6.00.0001.5910 (English)
    Date and Size: 8/11/2009 05:50:54, 1973792 bytes
    Cap Flags: 0x1
    Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

DirectInput Devices
    Device Name: Mouse
    Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard

Device Name: SB X-Fi Notebook
    Controller ID: 0x0
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x041E, 0x30D2

Device Name: Dell USB Keyboard Hub
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x413C, 0x2010

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

USB Devices
    + USB Root Hub
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x3B34
    | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub20
    | Service: usbhub
    |
    +-+ Generic USB Hub
    | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8087, 0x0020
    | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0002
    | | Matching Device ID: usb\class_09
    | | Service: usbhub
    | |
    | +-+ Generic USB Hub
    | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x413C, 0x1003
    | | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0004
    | | | Matching Device ID: usb\class_09
    | | | Service: usbhub
    | | |
    | | +-+ USB Input Device
    | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC063
    | | | | Location: Port_#0003.Hub_#0005
    | | | | Matching Device ID: generic_hid_device
    | | | | Service: HidUsb
    | | | |
    | | | +-+ HID-compliant mouse
    | | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC063
    | | | | | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
    | | | | | Service: mouhid

Gameport Devices

PS/2 Devices
    + Standard PS/2 Keyboard
    | Matching Device ID: *pnp0303
    | Service: i8042prt
    |
    + HID Keyboard Device
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x041E, 0x30D2
    | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
    | Service: kbdhid
    |
    + HID Keyboard Device
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x413C, 0x2010
    |
    + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
    | Upper Filters: kbdclass
    | Service: TermDD
    |
    + Finger-sensing Pad
    | Matching Device ID: *stl3842
    | Upper Filters: fspad_wlh64
    |
    + Terminal Server Mouse Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
    | Upper Filters: mouclass

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    Drive: C:
    Free Space: 253.3 GB
    Total Space: 476.7 GB
    File System: NTFS
    Model: ST9500420AS

Drive: D:
    Model: TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-L633A
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), , 0 bytes

System Devices
    Name: Intel® processor Integrated Memory Controller Channel 1 Rank Registers - 2CAA
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2CAA&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&2A
    Driver: n/a

Name: Intel® QuickPath Interconnect - D151
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_D151&SUBSYS_00870058&REV_11\3&11583659&1&81

Name: Intel® 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 2 - 3B44
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B44&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_06\3&11583659&1&E1

Name: Intel® processor Integrated Memory Controller - 2C98
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2C98&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&18

Name: Intel® processor Integrated Memory Controller Channel 1 Address Registers - 2CA9
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2CA9&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&29

Name: Intel® QuickPath Interconnect - D150
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_D150&SUBSYS_00870058&REV_11\3&11583659&1&80

Name: Intel® 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 3B42
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B42&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_06\3&11583659&1&E0

Name: Intel® QPI Physical 0 - 2C91
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2C91&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&11

Name: Intel® processor Integrated Memory Controller Channel 1 Control Registers - 2CA8
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2CA8&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&28

Name: Intel® processor PCI Express Root Port 1 - D138
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_D138&SUBSYS_00008086&REV_11\3&11583659&1&18

Name: Intel® 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3B3C
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B3C&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_06\3&11583659&1&D0

Name: Intel® QPI Link - 2C90
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2C90&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&10

Name: Realtek RTL8191SE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8172&SUBSYS_817210EC&REV_10\4&194600E9&0&00E0

Name: Intel® processor Integrated Memory Controller Channel 0 Thermal Control Registers - 2CA3
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2CA3&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&23

Name: Intel® processor DMI - D132
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_D132&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_11\3&11583659&1&00

Name: Intel® 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3B34
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B34&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_06\3&11583659&1&E8

Name: Intel® QuickPath Architecture System Address Decoder - 2C81
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2C81&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&01

Name: Intel® processor Integrated Memory Controller Channel 0 Rank Registers - 2CA2
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2CA2&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&22

Name: Intel® processor Miscellaneous Registers - D158
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_D158&SUBSYS_00870058&REV_11\3&11583659&1&43

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B56&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_06\3&11583659&1&D8

Name: Intel® 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family SMBus Controller - 3B30
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B30&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_06\3&11583659&1&FB

Name: Intel® QuickPath Architecture Generic Non-Core Registers - 2C52
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2C52&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&00

Name: Intel® processor Integrated Memory Controller Channel 0 Address Registers - 2CA1
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2CA1&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&21

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_AA58&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_00\4&2734D4F2&0&0118

Name: Intel® processor System Control and Status Registers - D157
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_D157&SUBSYS_00870058&REV_11\3&11583659&1&42

Name: Intel® 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 8 - 3B50
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B50&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_06\3&11583659&1&E7

Name: Intel® 5 Series 6 Port SATA AHCI Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B2F&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_06\3&11583659&1&FA

Name: Intel® 82801 PCI Bridge - 2448
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2448&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_A6\3&11583659&1&F0

Name: Intel® processor Integrated Memory Controller Channel 0 Control Registers - 2CA0
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2CA0&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&20

Name: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5800 Series
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_68A0&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_00\4&2734D4F2&0&0018

Name: Intel® processor Semaphore and Scratchpad Registers - D156
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_D156&SUBSYS_00870058&REV_11\3&11583659&1&41

Name: Intel® 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 5 - 3B4A
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B4A&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_06\3&11583659&1&E4

Name: Intel® PM55 Express Chipset LPC Interface Controller - 3B03
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B03&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_06\3&11583659&1&F8

Name: Intel® processor Integrated Memory Controller Test Registers - 2C9C
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2C9C&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&1C

Name: Intel® processor System Management Registers - D155
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_D155&SUBSYS_00870058&REV_11\3&11583659&1&40

Name: Intel® processor Integrated Memory Controller Channel 1 Thermal Control Registers - 2CAB
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2CAB&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&2B

Name: Intel® 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 4 - 3B48
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B48&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_06\3&11583659&1&E3

Name: Intel® processor Integrated Memory Controller Target Address Decoder - 2C99
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2C99&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&19

DirectShow Filters

DirectShow Filters:
    QuickTime Audio Decoder Filter,0x00600800,1,1,gzHF330.ddc,1.01.0000.0017
    WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    QuickTime Video Decoder Filter,0x00600800,1,1,mtw178.ddc,1.01.0000.0017
    Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    CyberLink Demultiplexer(HomeNetwork),0x00200000,1,0,CLDemuxer.ax,1.00.0000.4513
    ffdshow Video Decoder,0xff800001,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3467.0000
    CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,P2GVidEnc.ax,6.00.0001.2226
    ffdshow DXVA Video Decoder,0xff800002,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3467.0000
    ffdshow raw video filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3467.0000
    CT Upsampler filter,0x00100000,1,1,Upsample.ax,2.00.0005.0000
    ffdshow Audio Decoder,0xff800001,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3467.0000
    Creative Wave Writer,0x00200000,1,0,WavWrite.ax,3.01.0004.0000
    CyberLink MP3/WAV Wrapper,0x00200000,1,1,P2GMP3Wrap.ax,3.07.0000.1314
    DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    MPC - Mpeg Source (Gabest),0x00400000,0,0,MpegSplitter.ax,1.03.1976.0000
    CyberLink AudioCD Filter,0x00200000,0,1,P2GAudioCD.ax,5.00.0000.1321
    Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    LogMeIn Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,racodec.ax,4.01.0000.1310
    WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385
    DivX AAC Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,daac.ax,7.01.0000.0010
    Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7600.16385
    Cyberlink Streamming Filter,0x00200000,0,1,CLStream.ax,1.01.0000.2902
    AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    CyberLink Editing Service 3.0 (Source),0x00200000,0,2,P2GEdtKrn.dll,3.00.0000.2911
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
    BPM Metadata,0x001fffff,1,1,MetaBPMu.ax,2.00.0002.0000
    Creative Recording Wav_Asio Filter,0x00400000,0,1,AudioRec.ax,1.00.0002.0000
    MONOGRAM AMR Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000
    AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16590
    CyberLink Digest Filter (PDVD8),0x00200000,2,2,DigestFilter.dll,1.00.0000.2112
    CyberLink HD/BD Mixer (PDVD8.0),0x00200000,1,2,CLHBMixer.ax,2.00.0000.1810
    CT Time-Scaling filter,0x00100000,1,1,TimeScal.ax,2.03.0009.0000
    StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    CyberLink TimeStretch Filter (PDVD8),0x00200000,1,1,clauts.ax,1.00.0000.5423
    MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    CyberLink Demux (PDVD8),0x00200000,1,0,cldemuxer.ax,1.05.0000.6909
    SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    P2G Video Decoder,0x00200000,2,3,P2GVSD.ax,6.00.0000.2310
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    CyberLink Video/SP Decoder (PDVD8),0x00602000,2,3,CLVsd.ax,8.04.0000.0615
    MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16590
    MPC - MP4 Source,0x00600000,0,0,MP4Splitter.ax,1.03.1976.0000
    Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    LogMeIn Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,racodec.ax,4.01.0000.1310
    DivX MKV Demux (unrestricted),0x00200000,0,1,DMFSource.ax,1.00.0002.0006
    MPC - FLV Splitter (Gabest),0x00600000,1,1,FLVSplitter.ax,1.03.1976.0000
    Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    CyberLink Video Regulator,0x00200000,1,1,P2GRGL.ax,2.00.0000.3328
    CyberLink DVD Navigator (PDVD8),0x00200000,0,3,CLNavX.ax,8.00.0000.3309
    P2G Audio Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,P2GAud.ax,6.01.0000.3601
    MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    WavPack Audio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,WavPackDSDecoder.ax,1.01.0000.0484
    DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Cyberlink SubTitle Importor (PDVD8),0x00200000,2,1,CLSubTitle.ax,1.00.0000.6519
    MONOGRAM AMR Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000
    Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    CyberLink MPEG Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,CLSplter.ax,3.01.0000.3022
    CyberLink Video Effect,0x00200000,1,1,P2GVidFx.ax,1.00.0000.2030
    MONOGRAM Musepack Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,mmmpcdec.ax,0.09.0002.0000
    Haali Media Splitter,0x00800001,0,1,splitter.ax,1.10.0175.0000
    Haali Media Splitter (AR),0x00400000,1,1,splitter.ax,1.10.0175.0000
    PCM to EXT,0x00200000,0,0,Pcm2Ext.ax,6.00.0002.0000
    CT Karaoke filter,0x00100000,1,1,Karaoke.ax,2.00.0012.0000
    CyberLink Audio Noise Reduction,0x00200000,1,1,P2GAuNRWrapper.ax,2.00.0000.1017
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Creative AC3 Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,AC3Srcu.ax,3.02.0001.0000
    CyberLink Load Image Filter,0x00200000,0,1,CLImage.ax,3.00.0000.2307
    MPC - MP4 Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,MP4Splitter.ax,1.03.1976.0000
    CyberLink MPEG-2 Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,P2Gm2spliter.ax,2.04.0000.2301
    Creative PCM Raw Writer,0x00200000,1,0,RawWritu.ax,1.00.0000.0000
    CyberLink Audio VolumeBooster,0x00200000,1,1,P2GVB.ax,1.00.0000.1008
    File Source (Monkey Audio),0x00400000,0,1,MonkeySource.ax,
    CyberLink MPEG-4 Splitter (PDVD8),0x00200000,1,2,clm4splt.ax,1.00.0000.4506
    CT PDP filter,0x00100000,1,1,PDP.ax,1.00.0008.0000
    ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    madFlac Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,madFlac.ax,1.08.0000.0000
    CyberLink Audio Wizard,0x00201010,1,1,CLAudWizard.ax,1.00.0000.3616
    Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Cyberlink Dump Dispatch Filter,0x00200000,1,0,P2GDumpDispatch.ax,1.02.0001.2412
    Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    DivX H.264 Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,DivXDecH264.ax,9.00.0001.0021
    Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    CyberLink Audio Resampler,0x00200000,1,1,P2GAuRsmpl.ax,1.00.0000.2625
    Haali Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,dxr.dll,
    DivX Decoder Filter,0x00800000,1,1,DivXDec.ax,7.01.0001.0014
    VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    CT SmartVolumeManagement filter,0x00100000,1,1,DSCompr.ax,1.00.0008.0000
    Creative Audio Gain Filter,0x00200000,1,1,AudGain.ax,1.00.0000.0000
    WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385
    CyberLink MPEG-1 Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,P2Gm1spliter.ax,2.04.0000.2301
    VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7600.16385
    Creative Flac Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,FlacSrcu.ax,1.00.0002.0000
    File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Creative MLP Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,MlpSrcu.ax,3.01.0000.0000
    Creative File Reader Filter,0x00400000,0,1,FilReadu.ax,1.00.0005.0000
    iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    SVM Metadata,0x001fffff,1,1,MetaSVMu.ax,2.00.0002.0000
    Cyberlink File Reader (Async.),0x00200000,0,1,P2GReader.ax,3.00.0000.3016
    CyberLink M2V Writer,0x00200000,1,0,P2GM2VWriter.ax,1.03.0000.2017
    CT HPVirtualizer filter,0x00100000,1,1,Virtual.ax,1.00.0000.0000
    Haali Simple Media Splitter,0x00200000,0,1,splitter.ax,1.10.0175.0000
    CyberLink Audio Decoder (PDVD8),0x00201000,1,1,Claud.ax,6.03.0000.1803
    DirectVobSub,0x00200000,2,1,vsfilter.dll,2.39.0005.0003
    Cyberlink Dump Filter,0x00200000,1,0,P2GDump.ax,3.00.0000.7122
    CyberLink Video Stabilizer,0x00200000,1,1,P2GVideoStabilizer.ax,1.00.0000.1017
    DirectVobSub (auto-loading version),0x00800002,2,1,vsfilter.dll,2.39.0005.0003
    MONOGRAM AMR Encoder,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000
    CyberLink PCM Wrapper,0x00200000,1,1,P2GPCMEnc.ax,1.01.0000.0321
    DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Haali Matroska Muxer,0x00200000,1,0,splitter.ax,1.10.0175.0000
    DivX MKV Demux,0x00600000,0,1,DMFSource.ax,1.00.0002.0006
    CT CMSS3 filter,0x00100000,1,1,CMSS3.ax,3.00.0013.0000
    AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    MONOGRAM AMR Mux,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000
    RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
    CyberLink Audio Spectrum Analyzer(HomeNetwork),0x00200000,1,1,CLAudSpa.ax,1.00.0000.0924
    DC-Bass Source,0x00400000,0,1,DCBassSource.ax,1.02.0000.0000
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    CyberLink AudioCD Filter (PDVD8),0x00600000,0,1,CLAudioCD.ax,5.00.0000.5316
    WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    CyberLink Push-Mode CLStream,0x00200000,0,1,CLStream(PushMode).ax,1.00.0000.1627
    MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16590
    Creative Ogg Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,OggSrcu.ax,1.00.0001.0000
    DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Creative NVF Filter,0x00400000,0,1,NvfSrcu.ax,3.01.0001.0000
    ffdshow Audio Processor,0x00200000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3467.0000
    Noise Reduction,0x00100000,1,1,NoisRedu.ax,3.00.0007.0000
    SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    VP7 Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,vp7dec.ax,7.00.0010.0000
    Creative WMA Writer,0x00200000,1,0,WMAWrite.ax,5.00.0001.0000
    MONOGRAM Musepack Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,mmmpcdmx.ax,0.04.0000.0000
    madFlac Source,0x00600000,0,1,madFlac.ax,1.08.0000.0000
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    MPC - FLV Source (Gabest),0x00600000,0,0,FLVSplitter.ax,1.03.1976.0000
    CyberLink Tzan Filter (PDVD8),0x00200000,1,1,CLTzan.ax,3.05.0000.1815
    StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    CyberLink TimeStretch Filter (CES),0x00200000,1,1,P2Gauts.ax,1.00.0000.2212
    Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Creative WMA Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,WmaSrc.ax,3.01.0001.0000
    Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    CyberLink TL MPEG Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,P2GTLMSplter.ax,3.02.0000.2219
    AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    CyberLink MPEG Muxer,0x00200000,2,1,P2GMpgMux.ax,5.01.0000.1723
    AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    MPC - MPEG4 Video Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,MP4Splitter.ax,1.03.1976.0000
    Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    WavPack Audio Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,WavPackDSSplitter.ax,1.01.0000.0323
    CyberLink Line21 Decoder (PDVD8),0x00200000,0,2,CLLine21.ax,4.00.0000.10210
    ffdshow subtitles filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3467.0000
    MPC - Mpeg Splitter (Gabest),0x00400001,1,1,MpegSplitter.ax,1.03.1976.0000
    CyberLink Audio Decoder(PDVD8 UPnP),0x00200000,1,1,CLAud.ax,6.01.0000.3816
    CyberLink Audio Effect (PDVD8),0x00200000,1,1,CLAudFx.ax,6.00.0000.6525
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
    StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    MPC - MPEG4 Video Source,0x00600000,0,0,MP4Splitter.ax,1.03.1976.0000
    Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    P2G Video Regulator,0x00200000,1,1,P2GResample.ax,2.05.0000.1818
    P2G Audio Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,P2GAudEnc.ax,2.00.0000.4815
    Creative CDDA Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,CDDA.ax,3.00.0003.0000
    Creative LiveRecording Filter SxS,0x00400000,0,1,LiveRecu.ax,5.00.0001.0000
    WebM VP8 Decoder Filter,0x00600000,1,1,vp8decoder.dll,0.09.0007.0000
    Creative Internet Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,InetSrcu.ax,1.00.0000.0000
    Haali Video Sink,0x00200000,1,0,splitter.ax,1.10.0175.0000
    CyberLink Audio Spectrum Analyzer (PDVD8),0x00200000,1,1,CLAudSpa.ax,1.00.0000.0924
    AC3File,0x00600000,0,1,ac3file.ax,
    Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    CyberLink Video/SP Decoder(HomeNetwork),0x00200000,2,3,CLVSD.ax,6.00.0000.3313
    Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    CyberLink MPEG Decoder,0x00200000,2,3,P2GMVD.ax,5.00.0000.0929

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

Video Compressors:
    WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    ffdshow video encoder,0x00100000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3467.0000
    MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    DivX 6.9.2 Codec (8 Logical CPUs),0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    ffdshow Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Fraps Video Decompressor,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Xvid MPEG-4 Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    DivX 6.9.2 YV12 Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Audio Compressors:
    WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    AC-3 ACM Codec,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

Audio Capture Sources:
    Microphone (Realtek High Defini,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

PBDA CP Filters:
    PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16590
    PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16590
    PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16590

Midi Renderers:
    Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
    ,0x00000000,0,0,,
    ,0x00000000,0,0,,
    ,0x00000000,0,0,,
    ,0x00000000,0,0,,
    SB X-Fi Notebook,0x00200000,5,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
    BisonCam, NB Pro,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
    ATI HD Audio rear output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
    Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
    Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

BDA Network Providers:
    Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7600.16590

Video Capture Sources:

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16385

BDA CP/CA Filters:
    Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:

Audio Renderers:
    Speakers (SB X-Fi Notebook),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    CyberLink Audio Renderer (PDVD8),0x00200000,1,0,cladr.ax,7.00.0000.1727
    Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    DirectSound: Speakers (SB X-Fi Notebook),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

EVR Power Information
    Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
    Quality Flags: 2576
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow half deinterlace
    Allow scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 100
    Balanced Flags: 1424
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow batching
    Force half deinterlace
    Force scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 50
    PowerFlags: 1424
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow batching
    Force half deinterlace
    Force scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 0

mojojoeo on
    Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • Options
    hatedinamericahatedinamerica Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Elvenshae wrote: »

I knew it was time to take a short break from playing Oblivion when I suddenly noticed that I'd become really attentive to random flowering plants in the real world.

That was their plan all along!

"haha watch as we inspire a whole generation of slackers to become interested in botany and the outdoors! *twirls mustache*"

hatedinamerica on
  • Options
    JakarrdJakarrd In the belly of OklahomaRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I want a Fallout 3: Cthulu Edition. Cuz that little building south of I think Ten Penny Tower was just the most awesome piece of structure. Nothing like random whispers to scare the shit out of you when you think you've got everything all kinds of dead around you.

Having that piece as an entire map the play thru? oooooooh.

Jakarrd on
    Greetings Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

76561197990097905.png
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    mojojoeo wrote: »

So I am giving up on this game as I cannot make it work on my new system. My computer is a Sager NP8690 - 1600x900 | Intel i7-820QM | ATI 5870M. Win 7 64bit. Game is totally vanilla of steam, all DLC installed in the game dir.

Well theres yer problem!

This oughta work for you:
    http://www.pdsys.org/blog/post/2009/02/07/Fallout-3-VideoDisplay-Freezes-sound-keeps-going.aspx

I've got a quad core and Fallout 3 was shitting all over itself. You've gotta change the .ini to think its a dual core system.

Klash on
  • Options
    Ah_PookAh_Pook Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    i really wish this game had a way to instantly convert trash into caps. fast traveling back to ditch crap all the time is getting to be a drag. also, how much of this stuff should i be saving for crafting?

Ah_Pook on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    mojojoeo wrote: »

In the over world I crash after playing between 30 seconds and 2 mins. The crash is a black screen with the music in the background... then an error (generally ATI, but it has been windows errors from time to time as well). Seems fine in vault or megaton.

I have tweaked the ini with the multi thread fix. I have tried windowed. I have tried sound fixes. I have updated all drivers to newest. I have reinstalled windows.

If anyone can help me it would be massively appreciated.

a DxDiag is in spoiler

System Information
    Time of this report: 7/21/2010, 08:52:52
    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100226-1909)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: CLEVO CO.
    System Model: W860CU
    BIOS: BIOS Revision: 1.01.13S LS2
    Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 CPU Q 820 @ 1.73GHz (8 CPUs), ~1.7GHz
    Memory: 4096MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 4084MB RAM
    Page File: 1851MB used, 6316MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 32bit Unicode

DxDiag Notes
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.

DirectX Debug Levels
    Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

Display Devices
    Card name: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5800 Series
    Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
    Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x68A0)
    DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_68A0&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_00
    Display Memory: 2800 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 1014 MB
    Shared Memory: 1786 MB
    Current Mode: 1440 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor Model: DELL 2009W
    Monitor Id: DEL4041
    Native Mode: 1680 x 1050(p) (59.954Hz)
    Output Type: HD15
    Monitor Model: unknown
    Monitor Id: AUO10EE
    Native Mode: 1600 x 900(p) (60.041Hz)
    Output Type: Internal
    Driver Name: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll
    Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.0029 (English)
    Driver Version: 8.741.0.0
    DDI Version: 10.1
    Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
    Driver Date/Size: 5/27/2010 13:02:04, 592384 bytes
    WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
    Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-2BE0-11CF-F576-8DA6BEC2C535}
    Vendor ID: 0x1002
    Device ID: 0x68A0
    SubSys ID: 0x86871558
    Revision ID: 0x0000
    Driver Strong Name: oem22.inf:ATI.Mfg.NTamd64.6.1:ati2mtag_Manhattan:8.741.0.0:pci\ven_1002&dev_68a0
    Rank Of Driver: 00E62001
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C
    Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported
    DXVA-HD: Not Supported
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled

Sound Devices
    Description: Speakers (SB X-Fi Notebook)
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Hardware ID: USB\VID_041E&PID_30D2&REV_0100&MI_00
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 100
    Type: WDM
    Driver Name: ksaud.sys
    Driver Version: 6.00.0001.0107 (English)
    Date and Size: 7/24/2008 02:45:38, 543744 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Creative Technology Ltd.
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX™ 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2™ Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura™ ZoomFX™: No

Sound Capture Devices
    Description: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Capture: Yes
    Default Voice Capture: Yes
    Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
    Driver Version: 6.00.0001.5910 (English)
    Date and Size: 8/11/2009 05:50:54, 1973792 bytes
    Cap Flags: 0x1
    Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

DirectInput Devices
    Device Name: Mouse

Device Name: Keyboard

Device Name: SB X-Fi Notebook
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x041E, 0x30D2

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

USB Devices
    + USB Root Hub
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x3B34
    | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub20
    | Service: usbhub
    |
    +-+ Generic USB Hub
    | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8087, 0x0020
    | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0002
    | | Matching Device ID: usb\class_09
    | | Service: usbhub
    | |
    | +-+ Generic USB Hub
    | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x413C, 0x1003
    | | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0004
    | | | Matching Device ID: usb\class_09
    | | | Service: usbhub
    | | |
    | | +-+ USB Input Device
    | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC063
    | | | | Location: Port_#0003.Hub_#0005
    | | | | Matching Device ID: generic_hid_device
    | | | | Service: HidUsb
    | | | |
    | | | +-+ HID-compliant mouse
    | | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC063
    | | | | | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
    | | | | | Service: mouhid

Gameport Devices

PS/2 Devices
    + Standard PS/2 Keyboard
    | Matching Device ID: *pnp0303
    |
    + HID Keyboard Device
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x041E, 0x30D2
    |
    + HID Keyboard Device
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x413C, 0x2010
    |
    + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
    | Upper Filters: kbdclass
    |
    + Finger-sensing Pad
    | Matching Device ID: *stl3842
    | Upper Filters: fspad_wlh64
    |
    + Terminal Server Mouse Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
    | Upper Filters: mouclass

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    Drive: C:
    Free Space: 253.3 GB
    Total Space: 476.7 GB
    File System: NTFS
    Model: ST9500420AS

Drive: D:
    Model: TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-L633A
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), , 0 bytes

System Devices
    Name: Intel® processor Integrated Memory Controller Channel 1 Rank Registers - 2CAA
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2CAA&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&2A

Name: Intel® QuickPath Interconnect - D151
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_D151&SUBSYS_00870058&REV_11\3&11583659&1&81

Name: Intel® 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 2 - 3B44
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B44&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_06\3&11583659&1&E1

Name: Intel® processor Integrated Memory Controller - 2C98
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2C98&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&18

Name: Intel® processor Integrated Memory Controller Channel 1 Address Registers - 2CA9
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2CA9&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&29

Name: Intel® QuickPath Interconnect - D150
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_D150&SUBSYS_00870058&REV_11\3&11583659&1&80

Name: Intel® 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 3B42
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B42&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_06\3&11583659&1&E0

Name: Intel® QPI Physical 0 - 2C91
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2C91&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&11

Name: Intel® processor Integrated Memory Controller Channel 1 Control Registers - 2CA8
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2CA8&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&28

Name: Intel® processor PCI Express Root Port 1 - D138
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_D138&SUBSYS_00008086&REV_11\3&11583659&1&18

Name: Intel® 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3B3C
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B3C&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_06\3&11583659&1&D0

Name: Intel® QPI Link - 2C90
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2C90&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&10

Name: Realtek RTL8191SE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8172&SUBSYS_817210EC&REV_10\4&194600E9&0&00E0

Name: Intel® processor Integrated Memory Controller Channel 0 Thermal Control Registers - 2CA3
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2CA3&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&23

Name: Intel® processor DMI - D132
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_D132&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_11\3&11583659&1&00

Name: Intel® 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3B34
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B34&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_06\3&11583659&1&E8

Name: Intel® QuickPath Architecture System Address Decoder - 2C81
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2C81&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&01

Name: Intel® processor Integrated Memory Controller Channel 0 Rank Registers - 2CA2
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2CA2&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&22

Name: Intel® processor Miscellaneous Registers - D158
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_D158&SUBSYS_00870058&REV_11\3&11583659&1&43

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B56&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_06\3&11583659&1&D8

Name: Intel® 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family SMBus Controller - 3B30
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B30&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_06\3&11583659&1&FB

Name: Intel® QuickPath Architecture Generic Non-Core Registers - 2C52
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2C52&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&00

Name: Intel® processor Integrated Memory Controller Channel 0 Address Registers - 2CA1
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2CA1&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&21

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_AA58&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_00\4&2734D4F2&0&0118

Name: Intel® processor System Control and Status Registers - D157
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_D157&SUBSYS_00870058&REV_11\3&11583659&1&42

Name: Intel® 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 8 - 3B50
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B50&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_06\3&11583659&1&E7

Name: Intel® 5 Series 6 Port SATA AHCI Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B2F&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_06\3&11583659&1&FA

Name: Intel® 82801 PCI Bridge - 2448
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2448&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_A6\3&11583659&1&F0

Name: Intel® processor Integrated Memory Controller Channel 0 Control Registers - 2CA0
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2CA0&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&20

Name: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5800 Series
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_68A0&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_00\4&2734D4F2&0&0018

Name: Intel® processor Semaphore and Scratchpad Registers - D156
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_D156&SUBSYS_00870058&REV_11\3&11583659&1&41

Name: Intel® 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 5 - 3B4A
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B4A&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_06\3&11583659&1&E4

Name: Intel® PM55 Express Chipset LPC Interface Controller - 3B03
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B03&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_06\3&11583659&1&F8

Name: Intel® processor Integrated Memory Controller Test Registers - 2C9C
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2C9C&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&1C

Name: Intel® processor System Management Registers - D155
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_D155&SUBSYS_00870058&REV_11\3&11583659&1&40

Name: Intel® processor Integrated Memory Controller Channel 1 Thermal Control Registers - 2CAB
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2CAB&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&2B

Name: Intel® 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 4 - 3B48
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B48&SUBSYS_86871558&REV_06\3&11583659&1&E3

Name: Intel® processor Integrated Memory Controller Target Address Decoder - 2C99
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2C99&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&19

DirectShow Filters

DirectShow Filters:
    QuickTime Audio Decoder Filter,0x00600800,1,1,gzHF330.ddc,1.01.0000.0017
    WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    QuickTime Video Decoder Filter,0x00600800,1,1,mtw178.ddc,1.01.0000.0017
    Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    CyberLink Demultiplexer(HomeNetwork),0x00200000,1,0,CLDemuxer.ax,1.00.0000.4513
    ffdshow Video Decoder,0xff800001,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3467.0000
    CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,P2GVidEnc.ax,6.00.0001.2226
    ffdshow DXVA Video Decoder,0xff800002,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3467.0000
    ffdshow raw video filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3467.0000
    CT Upsampler filter,0x00100000,1,1,Upsample.ax,2.00.0005.0000
    ffdshow Audio Decoder,0xff800001,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3467.0000
    Creative Wave Writer,0x00200000,1,0,WavWrite.ax,3.01.0004.0000
    CyberLink MP3/WAV Wrapper,0x00200000,1,1,P2GMP3Wrap.ax,3.07.0000.1314
    DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    MPC - Mpeg Source (Gabest),0x00400000,0,0,MpegSplitter.ax,1.03.1976.0000
    CyberLink AudioCD Filter,0x00200000,0,1,P2GAudioCD.ax,5.00.0000.1321
    Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385
    DivX AAC Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,daac.ax,7.01.0000.0010
    Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7600.16385
    Cyberlink Streamming Filter,0x00200000,0,1,CLStream.ax,1.01.0000.2902
    AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    CyberLink Editing Service 3.0 (Source),0x00200000,0,2,P2GEdtKrn.dll,3.00.0000.2911
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
    BPM Metadata,0x001fffff,1,1,MetaBPMu.ax,2.00.0002.0000
    Creative Recording Wav_Asio Filter,0x00400000,0,1,AudioRec.ax,1.00.0002.0000
    MONOGRAM AMR Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000
    AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16590
    CyberLink Digest Filter (PDVD8),0x00200000,2,2,DigestFilter.dll,1.00.0000.2112
    CyberLink HD/BD Mixer (PDVD8.0),0x00200000,1,2,CLHBMixer.ax,2.00.0000.1810
    CT Time-Scaling filter,0x00100000,1,1,TimeScal.ax,2.03.0009.0000
    StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    CyberLink TimeStretch Filter (PDVD8),0x00200000,1,1,clauts.ax,1.00.0000.5423
    MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    CyberLink Demux (PDVD8),0x00200000,1,0,cldemuxer.ax,1.05.0000.6909
    SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    P2G Video Decoder,0x00200000,2,3,P2GVSD.ax,6.00.0000.2310
    CyberLink Video/SP Decoder (PDVD8),0x00602000,2,3,CLVsd.ax,8.04.0000.0615
    MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16590
    MPC - MP4 Source,0x00600000,0,0,MP4Splitter.ax,1.03.1976.0000
    Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    LogMeIn Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,racodec.ax,4.01.0000.1310
    DivX MKV Demux (unrestricted),0x00200000,0,1,DMFSource.ax,1.00.0002.0006
    MPC - FLV Splitter (Gabest),0x00600000,1,1,FLVSplitter.ax,1.03.1976.0000
    Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    CyberLink Video Regulator,0x00200000,1,1,P2GRGL.ax,2.00.0000.3328
    CyberLink DVD Navigator (PDVD8),0x00200000,0,3,CLNavX.ax,8.00.0000.3309
    P2G Audio Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,P2GAud.ax,6.01.0000.3601
    MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    WavPack Audio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,WavPackDSDecoder.ax,1.01.0000.0484
    DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Cyberlink SubTitle Importor (PDVD8),0x00200000,2,1,CLSubTitle.ax,1.00.0000.6519
    MONOGRAM AMR Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000
    Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    CyberLink MPEG Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,CLSplter.ax,3.01.0000.3022
    CyberLink Video Effect,0x00200000,1,1,P2GVidFx.ax,1.00.0000.2030
    MONOGRAM Musepack Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,mmmpcdec.ax,0.09.0002.0000
    Haali Media Splitter,0x00800001,0,1,splitter.ax,1.10.0175.0000
    Haali Media Splitter (AR),0x00400000,1,1,splitter.ax,1.10.0175.0000
    PCM to EXT,0x00200000,0,0,Pcm2Ext.ax,6.00.0002.0000
    CT Karaoke filter,0x00100000,1,1,Karaoke.ax,2.00.0012.0000
    CyberLink Audio Noise Reduction,0x00200000,1,1,P2GAuNRWrapper.ax,2.00.0000.1017
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Creative AC3 Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,AC3Srcu.ax,3.02.0001.0000
    CyberLink Load Image Filter,0x00200000,0,1,CLImage.ax,3.00.0000.2307
    MPC - MP4 Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,MP4Splitter.ax,1.03.1976.0000
    CyberLink MPEG-2 Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,P2Gm2spliter.ax,2.04.0000.2301
    Creative PCM Raw Writer,0x00200000,1,0,RawWritu.ax,1.00.0000.0000
    CyberLink Audio VolumeBooster,0x00200000,1,1,P2GVB.ax,1.00.0000.1008
    File Source (Monkey Audio),0x00400000,0,1,MonkeySource.ax,
    CyberLink MPEG-4 Splitter (PDVD8),0x00200000,1,2,clm4splt.ax,1.00.0000.4506
    CT PDP filter,0x00100000,1,1,PDP.ax,1.00.0008.0000
    ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    madFlac Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,madFlac.ax,1.08.0000.0000
    CyberLink Audio Wizard,0x00201010,1,1,CLAudWizard.ax,1.00.0000.3616
    Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Cyberlink Dump Dispatch Filter,0x00200000,1,0,P2GDumpDispatch.ax,1.02.0001.2412
    Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    DivX H.264 Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,DivXDecH264.ax,9.00.0001.0021
    Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    CyberLink Audio Resampler,0x00200000,1,1,P2GAuRsmpl.ax,1.00.0000.2625
    Haali Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,dxr.dll,
    DivX Decoder Filter,0x00800000,1,1,DivXDec.ax,7.01.0001.0014
    VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    CT SmartVolumeManagement filter,0x00100000,1,1,DSCompr.ax,1.00.0008.0000
    Creative Audio Gain Filter,0x00200000,1,1,AudGain.ax,1.00.0000.0000
    WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385
    CyberLink MPEG-1 Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,P2Gm1spliter.ax,2.04.0000.2301
    VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7600.16385
    Creative Flac Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,FlacSrcu.ax,1.00.0002.0000
    File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Creative MLP Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,MlpSrcu.ax,3.01.0000.0000
    Creative File Reader Filter,0x00400000,0,1,FilReadu.ax,1.00.0005.0000
    iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    SVM Metadata,0x001fffff,1,1,MetaSVMu.ax,2.00.0002.0000
    Cyberlink File Reader (Async.),0x00200000,0,1,P2GReader.ax,3.00.0000.3016
    CyberLink M2V Writer,0x00200000,1,0,P2GM2VWriter.ax,1.03.0000.2017
    CT HPVirtualizer filter,0x00100000,1,1,Virtual.ax,1.00.0000.0000
    Haali Simple Media Splitter,0x00200000,0,1,splitter.ax,1.10.0175.0000
    CyberLink Audio Decoder (PDVD8),0x00201000,1,1,Claud.ax,6.03.0000.1803
    DirectVobSub,0x00200000,2,1,vsfilter.dll,2.39.0005.0003
    Cyberlink Dump Filter,0x00200000,1,0,P2GDump.ax,3.00.0000.7122
    CyberLink Video Stabilizer,0x00200000,1,1,P2GVideoStabilizer.ax,1.00.0000.1017
    DirectVobSub (auto-loading version),0x00800002,2,1,vsfilter.dll,2.39.0005.0003
    MONOGRAM AMR Encoder,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000
    CyberLink PCM Wrapper,0x00200000,1,1,P2GPCMEnc.ax,1.01.0000.0321
    DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Haali Matroska Muxer,0x00200000,1,0,splitter.ax,1.10.0175.0000
    DivX MKV Demux,0x00600000,0,1,DMFSource.ax,1.00.0002.0006
    CT CMSS3 filter,0x00100000,1,1,CMSS3.ax,3.00.0013.0000
    AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    MONOGRAM AMR Mux,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000
    RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
    CyberLink Audio Spectrum Analyzer(HomeNetwork),0x00200000,1,1,CLAudSpa.ax,1.00.0000.0924
    DC-Bass Source,0x00400000,0,1,DCBassSource.ax,1.02.0000.0000
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    CyberLink AudioCD Filter (PDVD8),0x00600000,0,1,CLAudioCD.ax,5.00.0000.5316
    WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    CyberLink Push-Mode CLStream,0x00200000,0,1,CLStream(PushMode).ax,1.00.0000.1627
    MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16590
    Creative Ogg Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,OggSrcu.ax,1.00.0001.0000
    DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Creative NVF Filter,0x00400000,0,1,NvfSrcu.ax,3.01.0001.0000
    ffdshow Audio Processor,0x00200000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3467.0000
    Noise Reduction,0x00100000,1,1,NoisRedu.ax,3.00.0007.0000
    SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    VP7 Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,vp7dec.ax,7.00.0010.0000
    Creative WMA Writer,0x00200000,1,0,WMAWrite.ax,5.00.0001.0000
    MONOGRAM Musepack Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,mmmpcdmx.ax,0.04.0000.0000
    madFlac Source,0x00600000,0,1,madFlac.ax,1.08.0000.0000
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    MPC - FLV Source (Gabest),0x00600000,0,0,FLVSplitter.ax,1.03.1976.0000
    CyberLink Tzan Filter (PDVD8),0x00200000,1,1,CLTzan.ax,3.05.0000.1815
    StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    CyberLink TimeStretch Filter (CES),0x00200000,1,1,P2Gauts.ax,1.00.0000.2212
    Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Creative WMA Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,WmaSrc.ax,3.01.0001.0000
    Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    CyberLink TL MPEG Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,P2GTLMSplter.ax,3.02.0000.2219
    AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    CyberLink MPEG Muxer,0x00200000,2,1,P2GMpgMux.ax,5.01.0000.1723
    AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    MPC - MPEG4 Video Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,MP4Splitter.ax,1.03.1976.0000
    Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    WavPack Audio Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,WavPackDSSplitter.ax,1.01.0000.0323
    CyberLink Line21 Decoder (PDVD8),0x00200000,0,2,CLLine21.ax,4.00.0000.10210
    ffdshow subtitles filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3467.0000
    MPC - Mpeg Splitter (Gabest),0x00400001,1,1,MpegSplitter.ax,1.03.1976.0000
    CyberLink Audio Decoder(PDVD8 UPnP),0x00200000,1,1,CLAud.ax,6.01.0000.3816
    CyberLink Audio Effect (PDVD8),0x00200000,1,1,CLAudFx.ax,6.00.0000.6525
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
    StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    MPC - MPEG4 Video Source,0x00600000,0,0,MP4Splitter.ax,1.03.1976.0000
    Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    P2G Video Regulator,0x00200000,1,1,P2GResample.ax,2.05.0000.1818
    P2G Audio Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,P2GAudEnc.ax,2.00.0000.4815
    Creative CDDA Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,CDDA.ax,3.00.0003.0000
    Creative LiveRecording Filter SxS,0x00400000,0,1,LiveRecu.ax,5.00.0001.0000
    WebM VP8 Decoder Filter,0x00600000,1,1,vp8decoder.dll,0.09.0007.0000
    Creative Internet Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,InetSrcu.ax,1.00.0000.0000
    Haali Video Sink,0x00200000,1,0,splitter.ax,1.10.0175.0000
    CyberLink Audio Spectrum Analyzer (PDVD8),0x00200000,1,1,CLAudSpa.ax,1.00.0000.0924
    AC3File,0x00600000,0,1,ac3file.ax,
    Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    CyberLink Video/SP Decoder(HomeNetwork),0x00200000,2,3,CLVSD.ax,6.00.0000.3313
    Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    CyberLink MPEG Decoder,0x00200000,2,3,P2GMVD.ax,5.00.0000.0929

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:

Video Compressors:
    WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    ffdshow video encoder,0x00100000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3467.0000
    MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    DivX 6.9.2 Codec (8 Logical CPUs),0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    ffdshow Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Fraps Video Decompressor,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Xvid MPEG-4 Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    DivX 6.9.2 YV12 Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Audio Compressors:
    WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    AC-3 ACM Codec,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

Audio Capture Sources:
    Microphone (Realtek High Defini,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

PBDA CP Filters:
    PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16590
    PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16590
    PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16590

Midi Renderers:
    Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
    ,0x00000000,0,0,,
    ,0x00000000,0,0,,
    ,0x00000000,0,0,,
    ,0x00000000,0,0,,

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
    ATI HD Audio rear output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
    Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
    Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

BDA Network Providers:
    Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7600.16590

Video Capture Sources:

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16385

BDA CP/CA Filters:
    Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:

Audio Renderers:
    Speakers (SB X-Fi Notebook),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    CyberLink Audio Renderer (PDVD8),0x00200000,1,0,cladr.ax,7.00.0000.1727
    Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    DirectSound: Speakers (SB X-Fi Notebook),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

EVR Power Information
    Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
    Quality Flags: 2576
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow half deinterlace
    Allow scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 100
    Balanced Flags: 1424
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow batching
    Force half deinterlace
    Force scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 50
    PowerFlags: 1424
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow batching
    Force half deinterlace
    Force scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 0

Have you tried disabling autosave?

Buttcleft on
  • Options
    JaramrJaramr Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Ah_Pook wrote: »
    i really wish this game had a way to instantly convert trash into caps. fast traveling back to ditch crap all the time is getting to be a drag. also, how much of this stuff should i be saving for crafting?

Not a lot unless you have a repair rethought mod or something similar to use that trash as repair parts, FWE for example.

I would stockpile all of the useful-looking trash you get inside a container in your house (Motorcycle gas tanks, handbrakes, that sort of stuff.) and sell the rest.

Jaramr on
    steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.