As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[SCP] ECHELON TEAM

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    "Well, I guess until Clark Kent shows up, you're the best we have. Let's get moving"

Alicia decides to follow behind Perry, not wanting him at her exposed back.

Melding on
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    "Smelling weed and making sure we don't die are different things. But hey, who knows. Maybe you'll find a way to save us anyway."

Butler For Life #1 on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    "Lord if only."

Straightzi on
  • Options
    SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Through the doors you see the darkened hallways of an extensive network of rooms and bunkers. There are at least three hallways on the left and two on the right. Beyond that you can't see anything. You get the feeling that the lights will go out permanently at any time now.

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    "Pick a door, any door."

Butler For Life #1 on
  • Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    "I'm beginning to get the feeling that this is going to turn into a Scooby-Doo monster chase."

BugBoy on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    "Oh look! It's the Creeper! Jinkies!"

Butler For Life #1 on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    "Hurry, hurry hurry, Step right up and..oh you already beat me to that joke. So which way?"

Melding on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    "Any way, I guess."

Butler For Life #1 on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    "Shut it you two. Eenie meenie miney we're going this way.

Perry goes for the second hallway on the left.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    "I vote this one." Alicia points to the second hallway on the right, deliberately waiting for Perry to take off.

Melding on
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    "Tempting as it is to ditch him, I guess we'd best follow. Splitting up in these circumstances doesn't seem wise."

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    FedoraFedora Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Edcrab wrote: »
    "Tempting as it is to ditch him, I guess we'd best follow. Splitting up in these circumstances doesn't seem wise."

"Or, we let the security detail handle it and we go back to our dorms! We're tech crew, this isn't part of our job descriptions!"

Felix has become increasingly more and more erratic with the obvious lack of light. Every gap of light that lasts longer and longer, Trio's expression becomes just that much more desperate. The past two weeks of SCP occupancy and training has obviously had a somewhat negative effect on Felix's somewhat fragile psyche.

Felix purposes the infamous, "Run and Hide" strategy.

Fedora on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    "Do you know what is part of our job descriptions? The part which says that Mr. Carb is in charge of the tech crew."

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Edcrab wrote: »
    "Do you know what is part of our job descriptions? The part which says that Mr. Carb is in charge of the tech crew."

We'll see how long you're in charge after you get disemboweled by whatever's lurking in the darkness, Felix thinks to himself.

"Fine, after you sir." Trio grumbles somewhat under his breath.

Fedora on
  • Options
    SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Perry steps around the corner of the hallway just as the lights sputter for the last time. "For fuck's sake..." Mason mutters under his breath. "Perry! Get back here!" Silence. Mason raises his gun and aims at the corner, his flashlight held in a supporting position. "Perry..." A breath. Then he leaps around the corner, scanning for targets. Nothing. Where the hell did that boy go?

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Just a'bumpin' this up bros.

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Alicia follows suit, following mason around the corner.

"I think if this is the only thing that happens today, i wouldn't be disappointed"

Melding on
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2010
    Miles creeps forward slowly but steadily, his glock out as he waits for his eyes to adjust to the near-darkness.

"Perry? Come on out, I want to hear more of your bullshit stories!"

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    The hallway he disappeared down dead-ends after about twenty feet. There is a single door at the end of the hall. That's the only place he could have possibly gone.

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Alicia approaches the door, hesitating to open it

"Um, Age before Beauty?"

Melding on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Miles opens it and sweeps through before anyone else can do it.

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Inside is a bare, white office. There's an empty chair and an empty desk, but nothing else. You turn to go, but there's a sudden flash from the light tubes overhead and they explode with a bang. When you clear your eyes, the door is gone.

Alice was also stunned by the flashbang-like effect. She looks at the blank wall where the door used to be.

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Miles hears a coughing coming from behind him. He spins around, bring his gun up... and sees Perry, sitting in the middle of the floor, looking slightly singed.

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    "Fuck."

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    So what's the sitrep here, we're all together in the corridor right? Just mason, miles, alicia and perry went around the corner?

Fedora on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Fedora wrote: »
    So what's the sitrep here, we're all together in the corridor right? Just mason, miles, alicia and perry went around the corner?
    I kinda assumed that everyone went around the corner, but if you want to have the quiet part of the group stay back, that's cool too.

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    "Well. That's... weird."

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    "You're telling me. I just saw my mom, err, one of my moms, that is, and then she tried to murder me. On my birthday, of all times."

Perry tries to stand up and dust himself off, but he's clearly not perfectly coherent, and ends up just sitting on the floor.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Carb is on the other side of the wall from Perry, just fyi.

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Oh. Whoops. Oh well, nothing too important, all stuff he was going to say eventually anyways.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Alicia stumbles back shaking her head out as she waits for her wits to return, then notices the missing door.

"Shit, i actually kinda liked Miles. I guess we need to find them now"

Melding on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Miles sits down next to Perry, a little winded.

"So you think this is part of the normal Foundation layout?"

He examines the room for anything unusual, his analytical mind at work.

Anthropologist 8

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    "Burning buildings filled with figments of my imagination. Hell no. This room seems weird too, but at least it's not on fire. Something wicked this way comes, I'm tellin' ya."

Perry is beginning to recover back to his usual self, and starts to feel around the room, looking for any secret latches or seams with his street magician training.
    Sleight of hand 3 roll

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    You feel a protrusion from the wall where the door used to be. You grin, half-confused, but relieved, and open the "door". Alice stands there, looking slightly puzzled by you opening what appeared to be a seamless wall.

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Is Michel out in the hall?

Butler For Life #1 on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    everyone is together again, yes.

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Carb draws his pistol, which meant he was certain he was going to have to use it.

"Anyone care to guess what the hell is going on?"

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    "Well, either we got ugly ghosts, some kind of hologram projector? I don't know This is just weird."

Melding on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    "You've got that right."

Butler For Life #1 on